Author Topic: For Glasy  (Read 1259 times)

eryxsuarez

• Vassal
  • Rec's: 0
  • iifacundoii
Re: For Glasy
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2018, 10:17:54 PM »
I think that popo just got raged on me bcoz i want to stop walkers from doing what they do. That has nothing to do with what i have been writing.
For your info popo i never sayd im rb farmer or anything else. And i dont need adena/coins. i need same as everyone else for myown things.  And no i wont do anything untill Glassy comes here and confirm it. But yes i will report your walkers when i see them just bcoz of ur hate status that u push over my head. I didn't freak any rates, that did Drake when he was there. I did that tests with him and that should be normal for normal users. It's not my fault that you all BAD USERS twisted my good attention and turned it in WALKER HEAVEN since that day.
If someone ruined server that is MAN who allowed walkers to walk free and do w/e they want, and walkers that wanted to get all things fast and easy, don't u ever put that shit on my shoulders bcoz i didn't force u to cheat every day like u do. Try to find excuses in someone else next time.
So freak you very much we are done with this discussion. Every time some say walkers and shits, you are 1st one that makes debates as Minister of Walkers of Dragon wtf like u have Walker Ambasade?

relax bro .... 1 time u tell me dont strees for this cryers .... and now i tell u... dont strees this is normal .... walkers users go cry when u post any vs they.... relax... Kcity leave server but we only go log for rb and they dont go farm nothing no rb no soa no sof no loa no nothing...
Eryx    Th / Da (old)  now TH/PALA ( ban ) ;)
lililililililil sps/pony ( ban )

popo

• Baron
  • Rec's: -39
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 10:21:55 PM »
I think that popo just got raged on me bcoz i want to stop walkers from doing what they do. That has nothing to do with what i have been writing.
For your info popo i never sayd im rb farmer or anything else. And i dont need adena/coins. i need same as everyone else for myown things.  And no i wont do anything untill Glassy comes here and confirm it. But yes i will report your walkers when i see them just bcoz of ur hate status that u push over my head. I didn't freak any rates, that did Drake when he was there. I did that tests with him and that should be normal for normal users. It's not my fault that you all BAD USERS twisted my good attention and turned it in WALKER HEAVEN since that day.
If someone ruined server that is MAN who allowed walkers to walk free and do w/e they want, and walkers that wanted to get all things fast and easy, don't u ever put that shit on my shoulders bcoz i didn't force u to cheat every day like u do. Try to find excuses in someone else next time.
So freak you very much we are done with this discussion. Every time some say walkers and shits, you are 1st one that makes debates as Minister of Walkers of Dragon wtf like u have Walker Ambasade?
Again you missed the point.
I will put all my walkers now, go find me and try to stop me (if you can).
BB

thePeaceMan

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -2
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2018, 12:59:36 AM »

I to want conformation from Glassy .
That way i will not be so tress wondering of a possible jail time.
It is all simple to answer    since  90 % of players use 4 and more anyway.

eryxsuarez

• Vassal
  • Rec's: 0
  • iifacundoii
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2018, 05:54:47 AM »
This is so funny post. And what in case if Glassy don't like me as ofc he doesn't like me. But I'm not and i never was bad user as 99% of you people on the server. That means i will get a ban just bcoz he doesn't like me. LOL, so Your statement means: If u are ass licking you are protected, if not then you end up like Eryx, in jail every time he sees him.

+1
Eryx    Th / Da (old)  now TH/PALA ( ban ) ;)
lililililililil sps/pony ( ban )

LittlePeople

• Baron
  • Rec's: 33
  • Temporary Online.
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2018, 06:54:41 AM »
All is fine, rates are awesome, mobs are weak and there are no walkers on the server, all was an illusion.  Every day we have great fun and people in Giran stairs are all live and well make a lot of chat and fun time. Everyone is happy and nobody cry, roses smell beautiful and we hail our best gm that made server live again! Thank you Glassy for being so super!

/sarcasm off!
---------------------------------all is opposite  :o--------------------------END-----------
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:43:42 AM by LittlePeople »
Dwarf Legend - Temporary Online.