Author Topic: Information request / Help  (Read 577 times)

shadows

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
Information request / Help
« on: February 20, 2019, 10:01:27 AM »
Hi all, i am a returning player from a few years ago. i have logged into my account and loaded up my main character, but half the skills are missing, the character was sub classed elven elder/ mystic muse. still has all the mystic muse skills just lost all the elven elder skills. i took a quick look on the forums but couldn't find anything addressing this.
long story short my question would be is that normal due to some update or character information was lost during a transfer? its been awhile so i'm out of the loop like do i need to speak to an NPC to restore the other class? but from memory i could use some of the other classes skills.
P.S sorry for the dumb question.

windoo

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -33
  • Johnnie Walker
    • ClickMe
Re: Information request / Help
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 05:50:58 PM »
Few years ago there was subclass wipe related to some bug - you should get horn in exchange in your inventory and you should be able to subclass yourself to whatever you want :)
You have to talk with npc Astral in Ivory tower (if i recall well 2nd floor or Hardins Academy (next to him)) and you will be able to sub yourself.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble