Author Topic: We can not buy or sell anything...  (Read 870 times)

FlawlessArrowz

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
Re: We can not buy or sell anything...
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 05:30:43 PM »
I have already made a post that has been deleted about this topic, solution would be perma ban walkers because they are the ones who botting 24/7 ruin market getting full adena and items that sell so cheap, the same ones who buy overpriced DCs. If u perma ban their bot parties once it will take longer to create new characters to make them bot, so fair players will be able to farm a bit and prices will normalize because of less disponibility of cheap items. If u perma ban their new bots for a second time I bet that they will think twice before making another bot party and ofc will continue botting but in a less proportion with only a couple of chars I guess. but it have to be FOR EVER ban not for hours or days, and they will be afraid to lose their main chars, perma ban only the chars catched walking not all accs or by ip because we would be loosing all of our community lol lets be honest. I'm pretty sure that those who pro bot with full parties are already full geared... for example there is a guy im not telling the name but i have picture that is willing to buy 720 dc for adena, the same guy who complained about price before so he can buy more and u gm heared those "players"....

Vargine

• Baron
  • Rec's: -42
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 09:32:53 PM »
Price of coins can be easly reduced by decreasing amout of adena on server
end of story

My ideas to do so:
1) decrease adena drop rate on every 76+ locations by 30% !!! AND !!! LoA/DV/FoS by 90%
2) Put small fee to our potion system (Mana pot : 15x mana herbs + 10k adena EACH / Combat Haste Potion 10x Ol Mahum Fur + 500k Adena ETC...)
2`) I have also idea to implement next level of potions, 15% more efficient mana potion etc for much higher price (coz ppl like me for example has char with 5kk mana herbs)
3) increase price of Clan Halls to 1b a week
4) increase cost of safe enchanting skills (by GCM) by 10x
5) increase price of removing augmentation by 50%
6) the ultimate option: Put into donny AEAS for 99b adena for 1 or 2 weeks
Vargine (aka DeadlyIllusion)
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC
Vertice - SE/BD
Carpo - SWS/TK
Terminate - SK/BD - comming soon
DeadlyIlllusion - XX/XX - secret project in progress

Quality > Quantity

mazahaka

• Heir
  • Rec's: -2
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 11:55:29 PM »
end of story

My ideas to do so:
1) decrease adena drop rate on every 76+ locations by 30% !!! AND !!! LoA/DV/FoS by 90%
2) Put small fee to our potion system (Mana pot : 15x mana herbs + 10k adena EACH / Combat Haste Potion 10x Ol Mahum Fur + 500k Adena ETC...)
2`) I have also idea to implement next level of potions, 15% more efficient mana potion etc for much higher price (coz ppl like me for example has char with 5kk mana herbs)

To your first point I would add: the price decrease by 90% for weapon/armor pieces/mats, that spoiled in this areas. Tons of them are being spoiled by bots and then just sold in the shop and rewarded even with more adena than gained by drop.
Cant say that next 5 are looking fair for all players. Some players have x10 chars with full adena wh+inventory some dont. Those ideas would be nice to implament after partial wipe of adena from all chars. lets say by 80% ;)
DeBaKa - Dragon
DangerouS - Tara

eryxsuarez

• Heir
  • (( TO VILLAGE PLIS... ))
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 01:21:08 AM »
we can say what we want. but if the administrator does not think what he is supposed to want, we will not get anywhere either.or no?
Eryx   ----  Th / Da (old)  now TH/PALA ( BANNED ) ;)
lililililililil ---- Sps/Pony ( BANNED )
iSuckerPunch ---- Sorcer/Wk ACTIVE SOMETIMES.
iEryx ---- Th/Pala OFF

Kaelthas

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -112
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 03:28:46 AM »
PLS PPPL... ADENA IS NOT PROBLEM...
end of story

My ideas to do so:

most stupied idea in this case. dragon still fight for new players and you will kill server this way
Yenari SR/SWS
Kamisori TR/SL
Marley HE/WK

Varis202

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 1
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 11:03:59 AM »
PLS PPPL... ADENA IS NOT PROBLEM...
dragon still fight for new players and you will kill server this way
As a kinda new player (joined last autumn) must somewhat agree - somewhat, as a player who really needs adena will not just farm it from drop, but manor, spoil - in general, A PLAYER gains adena by trading with other players (while, obviously, A SERVER accumulates it from drop by all players). Still, limiting drop means discouraging NEW players. Creating an effective ADENA SINK drains it mostly form the old ones, who have bunches of alt chars and no grade dwarves stufffed with adena.

This server needs a way to burn the excess adena, that's sure. But before a long term solution is implemented, the DC price limit must be lifted. Even if DCs cost 10 billion... so what? As long as they are bought, traded and used, we are rolling forward. When they become useless - not only donations stop, the whole server, which came to depand on them, comes to a halt.

When the government (here it means the GM) imposes prices limits for goods and punishes people who sell at free market prices... see the history. It has been tried many times, with disastrous effects.

Vargine

• Baron
  • Rec's: -42
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2019, 02:43:01 PM »
you have zero knowlage about economy/server status as far i can see
Vargine (aka DeadlyIllusion)
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC
Vertice - SE/BD
Carpo - SWS/TK
Terminate - SK/BD - comming soon
DeadlyIlllusion - XX/XX - secret project in progress

Quality > Quantity

FlawlessArrowz

• Vagabond
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 04:55:18 PM »
Some ppl here talk for his own interests they dont care about server, they just dont want to be affected or being benefited with the suppossed fix that GM should do (which I rly doubt). Solution is easy, just PERMA BAN walkers!!
At least we need that GM pronounces himself clearing the rules in this topic for ALL about coins price by posting in FORUM since he ruined it all doing bad decisions by hearing some1s, to all start normalizing because nobody knows the price for his own items... one price with adena another with coins...so we demand to know if this price limit is still going on or NOT. This situation has already hurt low geared/coming back/new players, and the same rich ones are like nothing getting advantge.

If this situation continues unknown, not clear, said only in some clan chats, gm must check again shops because rules are for all right? Im saying this for 1 reason in particular. There is a guy who thinks is smarter than everybody, he is the one who were complaining about price was too high shouting in giran telling ppl that gm said price is max 3kkk and blablabla, this is the same dude whos willing to buy 720 coins for adena, and now this boy is "ruining" market as he said by doing the same thing he was whining about and got heared, yep he's now overpricing coins with his shop putting a price he made forbid ...like i said in my erased post, suply and demand law shouldnt be banned but if its "controlled" by some1s and the same ones doesnt apply the rule it lose every effect.

So until then I reserve my right to do the same.
p.s. just showing a case so gm realizes how unfair its, I dont want cause controversy, all with education and politically (If gm asks I can give name with pictures)

eryxsuarez

• Heir
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2019, 11:41:53 PM »
Some ppl here talk for his own interests they dont care about server, they just dont want to be affected or being benefited with the suppossed fix that GM should do (which I rly doubt). Solution is easy, just PERMA BAN walkers!!

1 Solution is good ... but i think make protections is better.... they cant log with any program.
iEryx ---- Th/Pala OFF

Kaelthas

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -112
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 06:39:34 AM »
1 Solution is good ... but i think make protections is better.... they cant log with any program.

using programs is deeply rooted in our server, so introduction of bot protection should be precede economical change
Yenari SR/SWS
Kamisori TR/SL
Marley HE/WK

surecom

• Baron
  • Rec's: -133
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2019, 02:31:10 PM »
Say me what i should do ? i can't force people to sell items or buy items ! it's ur fault if u buy coins at price impossible simple dont buy so people will start make price less
Before many years Drake used npc to sell bews/beas for adena. If he still alive - ask him - he will explain you how. NPC may sell and other things - but only for adena. Any other things will bring more disballance.

eryxsuarez

• Heir
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2019, 07:38:11 PM »
Before many years Drake used npc to sell bews/beas for adena. If he still alive - ask him - he will explain you how. NPC may sell and other things - but only for adena. Any other things will bring more disballance.

I think DRAKE, not interested in this server anymore. We have been asking for it for a long time. but he does not want to go back.

He was creating new servers that died a few days later.
when his main server is still alive because of his faithful people.
iEryx ---- Th/Pala OFF