Author Topic: X7 Interlude not working?  (Read 2504 times)

hardstyleeee

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 5
Re: X7 Interlude not working?
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2020, 03:46:03 PM »
Make one tarantula rate no shitty dynamic exp put potions back and old tattoo system make 4 golkies around the map new loc tell no1 where are they located ppls must find them toi golky can remain the same no custom bosses in goe etc done maybe consider to put s grade items to spoil on dino or again in fog how it was before much more pvp for spots there aswell.No downgrade from gracia  no messing around normal interlude if u want nerf destro's not to make trains make only rage to work on pole open a beta a proper one and be active thats the main thing.There are rumors about stuff make it official thanks

pressman

• Heir
  • Rec's: 6
  • Say No More
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2020, 11:17:23 PM »
Soon!
For the next pandemia...

Kirianus

HerrMayer

• Baron
  • Rec's: -16
  • don't forget to salt the fries!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2020, 05:12:23 AM »
nobody will play high rate, and nobody will play c4

youre wrong poporexo

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -233
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 08:34:49 AM »
youre wrong poporexo
and your only reasoning is ur guts telling u that the all 20 players in total that will come play x300 c4 xD
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

Kabally

• Marquis
  • Rec's: -352
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2020, 09:35:57 AM »
Hi

Today when i wake up probably ill leave here my opinion and my honest avaliation since 2003 until 2020 as far as i remember logging here.

I mean,all i wanna say,is what in those last 15 years made people stay in server and made people leave,with this maybe ,maybe we can have a durable server,a server witch worth some people donate etc and make it alive,also i think 1€ per month for every players would be a nice idea with a huge support help.

Later ill leave my opinion

1 love ur don...Kabally

SS2 until the end of my dayz
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -22
  • Vanna
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2020, 02:28:13 PM »
open open open!!!

HerrMayer

• Baron
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 12:48:20 PM »
and your only reasoning is ur guts telling u that the all 20 players in total that will come play x300 c4 xD

can bet you a banner with dragon network c4 classic sub stack is back  will make lot of ppl come back to play
not sure how much it will last until jedi war +16 weapon starts   
lol

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Vanna
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 03:17:12 PM »
can bet you a banner with dragon network c4 classic sub stack is back  will make lot of ppl come back to play
not sure how much it will last until jedi war +16 weapon starts   
lol
does it matter... look at l2damage, lots of people on (as of today) and its a high rate server that keeps getting wiped and with ++++ guns with not much to accomplish in that interlude server. BUT its missing that sub-stack ingredient that twists the game!

that's why i think a high rate with gm shops, buffer might be better to attract some of the old players who don't have hours to invest to be able to compete with ones that can spend days online.

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -233
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 03:52:35 PM »
does it matter... look at l2damage, lots of people on (as of today) and its a high rate server that keeps getting wiped and with ++++ guns with not much to accomplish in that interlude server. BUT its missing that sub-stack ingredient that twists the game!

that's why i think a high rate with gm shops, buffer might be better to attract some of the old players who don't have hours to invest to be able to compete with ones that can spend days online.
how you think that will work? Someone that plays 2h will make up to the guy that plays 10h in high rate vs low rate? You know what the diff will be? +10 set +20 weapon vs +3set +3 weapon, where on low rate you have the guy that has A/S g in a week vs you in a month, what happens then? he has still A/S with not much OE due to low rates and low drops for enchants. OFC it took YOU longer to get this gear but you are pretty much as geared as the nolifers, when on high rates they block spots and pk for free with gm shop)
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Vanna
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2020, 06:41:39 PM »
how you think that will work? Someone that plays 2h will make up to the guy that plays 10h in high rate vs low rate? You know what the diff will be? +10 set +20 weapon vs +3set +3 weapon, where on low rate you have the guy that has A/S g in a week vs you in a month, what happens then? he has still A/S with not much OE due to low rates and low drops for enchants. OFC it took YOU longer to get this gear but you are pretty much as geared as the nolifers, when on high rates they block spots and pk for free with gm shop)

it helps solo player. i was able to catch up to most players on this lame server. I have +16 vs +20 equip. The offset is smaller than it would be on a normal and its capped.

Also, this server is pretty active... i am sure dnet has the potential to attract just as much players

And anyways, how long have lasted the last lower rate server ? Not that long, maybe its time to try something completely different
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:50:16 PM by +GekKey+ »

Francy

• Knight
  • Rec's: -4
  • Francy Is Back
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 10:12:48 PM »
Hi

Today when i wake up probably ill leave here my opinion and my honest avaliation since 2003 until 2020 as far as i remember logging here.

I mean,all i wanna say,is what in those last 15 years made people stay in server and made people leave,with this maybe ,maybe we can have a durable server,a server witch worth some people donate etc and make it alive,also i think 1€ per month for every players would be a nice idea with a huge support help.

Later ill leave my opinion

1 love ur don...Kabally

SS2 until the end of my dayz
Yo Broo!! SS2!!
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

HerrMayer

• Baron
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2020, 03:07:36 AM »