Author Topic: X7 Interlude not working?  (Read 2523 times)

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -233
Re: X7 Interlude not working?
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2020, 08:55:07 AM »
it helps solo player. i was able to catch up to most players on this lame server. I have +16 vs +20 equip. The offset is smaller than it would be on a normal and its capped.

Also, this server is pretty active... i am sure dnet has the potential to attract just as much players

And anyways, how long have lasted the last lower rate server ? Not that long, maybe its time to try something completely different
let me see,
x25 HR1 - 1200 online, HR2 - 900 online,
Ayrin x75 - 150,
Nova x7 - 1000
Im sure as hell x300 would attract  you, your dog, your cat, maybe hamster and other 20 players I'm not gonna waste time on server when you farm for 40minutes and then sit in giran stairs
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

Francy

• Knight
  • Rec's: -4
  • Francy Is Back
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2020, 04:20:31 PM »
let me see,
Ayrin x75 - 150,
Nova x7 - 1000
Im sure as hell x300 would attract  you, your dog, your cat, maybe hamster and other 20 players I'm not gonna waste time on server when you farm for 40minutes and then sit in giran stairs
At the beginning Ayrin had 1200-1300-1500 people(I played there).
You didn’t write about Tarantula. At the beginning it has 1500-1700-2000 people, it was one of the last DN best servers.. I still remember that and still a lot of people want it back. It was well-balanced. I don’t remember the x of the server(if I remember it wasn’t high). But, an Interlude from 7x to 9x-10x would be good in my opinion. It would be possible to do 7x-8x for the first 60-61 levels and after 5x-6x for the other levels till the max.
An high rate hasn’t a sense in my opinion. I didn’t like too much Arena and I have already played ln L2 Damage and other high rate servers.. They last 1-2-3 weeks at the max, after GMs wipe them lol.. Why DN has to become like them..?
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -233
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2020, 09:11:49 PM »
At the beginning Ayrin had 1200-1300-1500 people(I played there).
You didn’t write about Tarantula. At the beginning it has 1500-1700-2000 people, it was one of the last DN best servers.. I still remember that and still a lot of people want it back. It was well-balanced. I don’t remember the x of the server(if I remember it wasn’t high). But, an Interlude from 7x to 9x-10x would be good in my opinion. It would be possible to do 7x-8x for the first 60-61 levels and after 5x-6x for the other levels till the max.
An high rate hasn’t a sense in my opinion. I didn’t like too much Arena and I have already played ln L2 Damage and other high rate servers.. They last 1-2-3 weeks at the max, after GMs wipe them lol.. Why DN has to become like them..?
Ayrin in no point of the server lifetime reached more than 500 as far as i know, but next "nova" x7 but with active GM's and maybe some further tweaks should be great or like x10 - 40 x7 60 x5 max kind of dynamic rates
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

HerrMayer

• Baron
  • Rec's: -16
  • don't forget to salt the fries!
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2020, 09:12:27 PM »
farm for 40minutes and then sit in giran stairs

is not our fault if that is your way to play the game
neither u should care if someonelse sits at the giran stairs
it has been very common to use giran as a meeting pub

so...  u still wrong popo

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -22
  • Vanna
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2020, 11:36:33 PM »
let me see,
Ayrin x75 - 150,
Nova x7 - 1000

I want to have a char and make pvp parties, i dont want to farm, its simple i dont have the time. I want to log on, kill, die repeat and log off. I am pretty sure there are others thinking the same way.

But you on the other hand look like a farmer who gets a boner from collecting 1 adena per mob and having to use soulshots on skills only to save them.

Im not saying a high rate is the solution and it will make a server last for 1 xillion decades. I am saying try this option just to gather ppl to pvp. Anyway, the current dnet server looks like theres an october fest in the giran stairs and no one is drinking beer.

@Francy

If Tarantula was the one that you had a main non stack and you could only stacksub the retails, this one was a fun server.

Francy

• Knight
  • Rec's: -4
  • Francy Is Back
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2020, 01:05:27 AM »
I want to have a char and make pvp parties, i dont want to farm, its simple i dont have the time. I want to log on, kill, die repeat and log off. I am pretty sure there are others thinking the same way.

But you on the other hand look like a farmer who gets a boner from collecting 1 adena per mob and having to use soulshots on skills only to save them.

Im not saying a high rate is the solution and it will make a server last for 1 xillion decades. I am saying try this option just to gather ppl to pvp. Anyway, the current dnet server looks like theres an october fest in the giran stairs and no one is drinking beer.

@Francy

If Tarantula was the one that you had a main non stack and you could only stacksub the retails, this one was a fun server.
No, in Tarantula you could also stacksub the main. But it was fun, there were a lot of people. I understand you man, we talked about that with Peorexo/Revell on Discors some days ago.. L2 is an MMORPG. Farm is important.. I’m not still playing L2 because it’s needed a lot of time to farm(min 4-5-6 hours per days).. I don’t have this time anymore so in these last 2 years I played game where I can do what you said.. Log in, kill, die and re-start.. So a game where it is not important to build your char like League Of Legends, Overwatch for example.. BUT if GMs could find a way to create a server where it’s not too hard to farm and level up, it wouldn’t be bad.. Like Tarantula for example.. The most % of people(not all) can’t spend 5-6-7-8 hours per day to play on L2.. So it would be difficult to create an hard farm server and have a lot of people. On the other side an high rate server x100-x200-x300 it’s NOT DN style.. And, as I said before, this server don’t have so many people and after 2-3 weeks are DEAD.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

hardstyleeee

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 5
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2020, 03:51:07 PM »
is not our fault if that is your way to play the game
neither u should care if someonelse sits at the giran stairs
it has been very common to use giran as a meeting pub

so...  u still wrong popo
popo arent you the one who fights with exysuarez kekekeke on forum all the time about bots in loa? xd

HerrMayer

• Baron
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2020, 06:47:56 AM »
popo arent you the one who fights with exysuarez kekekeke on forum all the time about bots in loa? xd

_NecroKINGS_

• Baron
  • Rec's: 2
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2020, 11:23:42 AM »
i see here some players mind like me. so good if we make some conversations here maybe they care of our request. i like dnet cause of stucksubs i start play l2 on dnet and left here i dont like other pvp or nonsubclass.. so dnet staff lets make a poll or plaing for new project cause here we want need server i log these days dragon its already to old everyone got high EQ none with s or a grade just standart 200 around playing no news players..if  dnet make new project will be like old Arena 200x server like this maybe some changes can be better, cause  we are now adult a bit so we dont have time for 7/24 farm for EQ etc.. just a bit of simply will be better..
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

mochin

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2020, 11:37:05 AM »
If its possible, why not open 2 servers? one low rate, 5-10x or whatever, and another for example 200x, with gm shop up to A grade and npc buffer without 3rd class buffs. Those who dont have time to farm, etc, can play high rates. Those who think its too easy, play low rates. most of the high rate players without time would still be non factors in low rate so i dont really think that opening high rate server in parallel would really affect low rate server.

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -22
  • Vanna
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2020, 02:57:07 PM »
Francy, i agree that 100x is not a typical DNET server. However we can’t say that the couple last ones that were more « normal » had a great success... thats why I think we should try a new approach. What do have to loose? Probably less invested in game time.

Mochin, I thought also that opening 2 servers would be a good idea, but I wonder if its not gonna split the population and create two low populated servers.

HerrMayer

• Baron
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2020, 03:59:05 PM »
i see here some players mind like me. so good if we make some conversations here maybe they care of our request. i like dnet cause of stucksubs i start play l2 on dnet and left here i dont like other pvp or nonsubclass.. so dnet staff lets make a poll or plaing for new project cause here we want need server i log these days dragon its already to old everyone got high EQ none with s or a grade just standart 200 around playing no news players..if  dnet make new project will be like old Arena 200x server like this maybe some changes can be better, cause  we are now adult a bit so we dont have time for 7/24 farm for EQ etc.. just a bit of simply will be better..

i remember u from arena
good to see some old player still alive