Author Topic: X7 Interlude not working?  (Read 2842 times)

Francy

• Knight
  • Rec's: -4
  • Francy Is Back
Re: X7 Interlude not working?
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2020, 05:08:21 PM »
Francy, i agree that 100x is not a typical DNET server. However we can’t say that the couple last ones that were more « normal » had a great success... thats why I think we should try a new approach. What do have to loose? Probably less invested in game time.

Mochin, I thought also that opening 2 servers would be a good idea, but I wonder if its not gonna split the population and create two low populated servers.
And what’s your idea? Do you want an high-rate server 500-1000x..? I think that Track would never open a server like this. In my opinion it would be good a mid-rate server. Not so low rate neither too high.. Less than 100x but not lower than 10x. Maybe a 12-13x max 15x?
And as you said, it’s no sense to open an high rate and a low rate because there will be a people’s split between the 2 servers and, as you know guys, at the beginning of the DN servers there aren’t more than 1.5-2k people and after 1-2 weeks there aren’t more than 800-1-1.2k people. So the best thing, on my opinion, is to open a mid-rate server, make a lot of advertisement months before the opening, open a Beta to try the server, put in on TopZone and other advertisement site.
As you said, the last DN servers hadn’t a lot of success, you’re right.. They last 5-6-7 months.. I don’t know why.. Maybe people haven’t enough time.. Maybe GMs don’t care enough about them.. It would be good to have active GMs to do events and other things. The thing is that DN has always the same type of community and the same people on forum and in game since 10 years. So when you open a new server is always the same thing. Fear and Excidium against each other. They rush the server, play 24/7 as CP and take all: Epics, Equipment and spot. So other people, who can’tvplay enough or in CP get bored and leaver server. So, Fear and Excidium get bored too because they are 1-2 pts against 1-2 pts same people to pvp and leave. Other people who sometime play as CP or do clans to have some fun are: Kabally with SS2, BloodyWoman with Zerg or with Kabally in SS2 and Picksy/Mitchell with Fear or 24/7 like Ayrin.
Rarely there are some other people or clan.. At max 1-2 new clan with 10-15 people each.
So I think that one of the most important thing is to give some new fresh to DN Community and servers. New people who doesn’t know Stacksub(one of the best unique thing) if they come here and try it, I think that they will play on servers for long time.
Do videos on Youtube about DN to get new people and give some Donator Coins or other funny items to the person or people who does/do the best ones for example.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -22
  • Vanna
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2020, 06:08:31 PM »
I would prefer 100x with 2nd class buffs and b gr in shop.

I also wonder if limiting 1client/pc would encourage making support chars that are played and not form parties with boxes.

Maybe also limit aoe for pole... might encourage more parties to pve

Dno, some thoughts...

As for the opening i think we should rush it asafp... more people are free to play now due to this unfortunate situation. It could give a better chance to keep up later on with the ones that farm all day long and might encourage them to play because they dont have an enormous gap and the will continue to play casual with a more decent char.

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -233
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2020, 06:32:49 PM »
I would prefer 100x with 2nd class buffs and b gr in shop.

I also wonder if limiting 1client/pc would encourage making support chars that are played and not form parties with boxes.

Maybe also limit aoe for pole... might encourage more parties to pve

Dno, some thoughts...

As for the opening i think we should rush it asafp... more people are free to play now due to this unfortunate situation. It could give a better chance to keep up later on with the ones that farm all day long and might encourage them to play because they dont have an enormous gap and the will continue to play casual with a more decent char.
Currently among the most populated private servers with REAL online is actually FULL x1 rates - no donations, no changes full retail interlude, no dualboxes (ip/hwid check + ban on spot), no bots (ban on spot or on any report). They have almost 1000 real online 5 months after server start - still not a single 3rd class
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Vanna
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2020, 07:04:39 PM »
Yea it’s impressive, but it’s not a stacksub server and this feature is not necessarily attracting people.

I played on a 3x and it was a great server with tons of players and pvp. They had those same rules, no dualbox, no bots. When you play these low rates you have alot a stakes when not respecting rules. But at that time, I was 15 years younger with no responsabilities other than going to high school...

Its also very boring at the beginning, barely no one pvp and it’s just rush to 78 and sub

HerrMayer

• Baron
  • Rec's: -16
  • don't forget to salt the fries!
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2020, 11:31:29 PM »
why no?  high rate, gmshop, pvp, farm and donny for aio

arena was high populated when i arrived there in 2008

you know what gets ppl bored
cause pvp never end due skill certification and atribute system

back c4 pvp was
pew pew pew to village
and that is what ppl like

+GekKey+

• Viscount
  • Vanna
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2020, 05:17:26 PM »
why no?  high rate, gmshop, pvp, farm and donny for aio

arena was high populated when i arrived there in 2008

you know what gets ppl bored
cause pvp never end due skill certification and atribute system

back c4 pvp was
pew pew pew to village

Lets do it now!!!

SneakyLeap

• Vassal
  • Rec's: 9
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2020, 07:50:56 PM »
back c4 pvp was
pew pew pew to village
Oh yea that what most ppl would like to see.

Ampera
KarmaY

_NecroKINGS_

• Baron
  • Rec's: 2
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2020, 10:45:46 AM »
i see here we just "players" talking this , nobody staff join our conversation so sad :/
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

HerrMayer

• Baron
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2020, 09:16:58 PM »
yup well i already asked track many time about this
but it seems they lack of interest or they dont have old files anymore  who knows
maybe noone is willing to work with old extender  :'(

hardstyleeee

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 5
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2020, 05:46:44 PM »
Any news? time is ticking

HerrMayer

• Baron
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2020, 05:33:55 AM »
Lets do it now!!!

were already open beta since 10 april 2020

but i cannot mention anything here cause i also play here time to time  : P

HerrMayer

• Baron
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2020, 07:54:48 AM »
we had x200 arena for years

nd we have dragon x15

i was wondering about C3  pvp sub stack

wasn't that the best DN era ?

yes i know... working with C3 means using old Enc-Dec tool that is a pain in the ***

but... what else to suggest

i can assure that there is a viral outbreak of interlude +3 sub stack
wich is kind of horrid... rly it is disgusting to see ppl running like gmspeed and attak speed over 2k...

back to topic
otherwise what will ppl could join to play ?
DN latest project tryed  hellbound, interlude-gracia final
with negative results

if we gonna compare what they call classic on official 
i think were more experienced dinosaurs in that area
wich is more a like to use old client like c3 or c4 or even c5
sadly there are no C5 real complete project
and C4 beeing rejected
yes C3 is old but if im not wrong
i remember there was more than 1k ppl online at that time

official claims that you will have classic gameplay experience wich is totally bullshit  you still need last client that demands lot of PC resources as memory and gpu

no its not classic it is the same last chronicle client
with removed and modified scripts/geodata/etc at server

what any player will wish to play as a classic
will be for sure an old client

have a better suggestion instead ??