Author Topic: NPC BUFER  (Read 786 times)

HerrMayer

• Baron
  • Rec's: -16
  • don't forget to salt the fries!
Re: NPC BUFER
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 08:23:08 AM »
i log box for dances
and not really necesary

if u see bot pk what is the big deal

at field of silence 2 time in a row  i filled with karma a char this time my spellhowler cause bot
and pretty in vain cause pking everyone  until some start to ress bots
so it starts all over again... i got bored
like 30 mins pk till someone arrived and killed my char lol

did arena got npcbuffer ?  no

why dragon should have?

plus with substack you need only 1 box cause you can bake support char 2 buffer classes in 1 char

i hope this dont end like  glassy  says  it wont be npc buffer
and then a bunch of you rage quit cause that  and few months later re-appear on forum/server as supposed ''new'' char

cmon.... 

in first place you guys should start doing a facebook group or else and live streamings  that will resurrect community

laters!

tai

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -3
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2020, 07:13:06 PM »
Easy guys, i see some player dont like the npc bufer . im not talkin for those people who their life is la2 im talkin for those pleope who play for fun, farming ,fightin with some one they wana play alone .dit u guys realize since 2008 through 2020 every change what  GM made they redusse the players . from 1000+ player the server fall now in 50+
i thing Npc bufer is tho only thing who can bring some players back  eve if they play 30 min or 1 hour in day its good

ScovY

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
  • DGL Robin
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2020, 08:40:17 AM »
+ for NPC bufer
Infinity x5 
RobinHood (sold) and many others..
Dragon x15
ScovYII / StickyShield (off) / ViperaZigZag (Off)

MELCHAEA

• Heir
  • Rec's: -2
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 05:29:00 PM »
I also want +16 safe enchants and 20 free donator coins dailly but i can tell you 100+1 facts that it will be bad for community and server.Try to state some facts next time besides it sucks to log 2-3 boxes and +1 for this and +1 for that.

What i see in common with the majority of people asked in comments about this buffer is the low forum activity on 12 year accounts who most likely are lazy arena old "newcommers" and/or new accounts who have no idea about the server or the server community status who are just lazy to play the game.

Blanches

• Count
  • Rec's: -231
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 06:16:59 PM »
I also want +16 safe enchants and 20 free donator coins dailly but i can tell you 100+1 facts that it will be bad for community and server.Try to state some facts next time besides it sucks to log 2-3 boxes and +1 for this and +1 for that.

What i see in common with the majority of people asked in comments about this buffer is the low forum activity on 12 year accounts who most likely are lazy arena old "newcommers" and/or new accounts who have no idea about the server or the server community status who are just lazy to play the game.
Mr i know all

The probleme is that... and the guys before say to you, the most important is not to give this npc buffer for no life like you or people who play only week end during TW/Siege in big clan active but for people who want to play the week and not necessary in clan ( clan war..etc ) without a bigfriendlist, and im sorry but play with box is not funny like you pretend.
We understand your point of view and your example with daily coin is totally stupid without any arguments in final.
You dont want ok ? But you are not alone to decide...and not alone to play with this idea of Lineage.

Like i say to you before, so why we make Olympiad token ( and other thing like exp/sp ) in donny if people dont want olympiad, siege, exp, farm, craft but want pvp option, book lvl 4, lvl 75 on sub, skill +30...if they dont want take part of this game like you say !
Dont tell me this npc will remove support in party or in small pvp cause you wrong ( cancel, debuff ..etc ), this npc buffer can be great for people who want go in RB or in farm during 30min or 1h without 36 millions of box logged.

Anyway, please try to understand what i mean and trust me i know you are against this npc so dont speak for nothing.
Zeevah striked an hate kill !!!
" French Touch "

Zeevah : Off / Reavendark : Off / Highwayx : zZ / Lei : zZ / Blanches : zZ / Selaine : zZ

Emi11

• Heir
  • Rec's: -4
    • GlasyCryyyy
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2020, 06:23:06 PM »
omg so many bullshits, just bring back freaking aio buffer... the coolest thing ever made on arena one click and you got full buff (maybe some were missing like cc cat buff ecc, i never owned one of them)...

I don't get your point you must do quest, you must do this and this other the server is old im bored to exp all new char, 3rd job, nobl ecc...

So atleast on npcbuffer or aiobuffer can be a cool thing, and yes is boring log 4 box for do something...
Becuase every time you will have small pvp it will be anywyas with full buffs since who got more wins...
Boles: Assist, Assist KURWA Assist, freak im dead...