Author Topic: Fresh Start  (Read 389 times)

LoccDogg

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
Fresh Start
« on: July 02, 2020, 11:52:36 AM »
Hi all

I am an old DN player, last time played @2010. Me and my friends are constantly looking for L2 servers to spend our so limited free gaming time. Unfortunately since like a year now we can t find any reliable servers out there. Could be the version, or the players, i really dont know.

THE THING is, How about or do the admins/owners of this server have any intention in the near future of wiping it and give it a fresh start? I have at least 20 ppl that i know that would love playing this kind of server. I have checked it a couple of nights ago as i still have chars and besides the ppl that are playing oly there is not much to it, i might be wrong?! Why dont you consider a new, fresh project?

Thanks

SexyPro

• Knight
  • Rec's: -24
  • n82 aka Cronx.
Re: Fresh Start
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 06:43:14 PM »
Hi all

I am an old DN player, last time played @2010. Me and my friends are constantly looking for L2 servers to spend our so limited free gaming time. Unfortunately since like a year now we can t find any reliable servers out there. Could be the version, or the players, i really dont know.

THE THING is, How about or do the admins/owners of this server have any intention in the near future of wiping it and give it a fresh start? I have at least 20 ppl that i know that would love playing this kind of server. I have checked it a couple of nights ago as i still have chars and besides the ppl that are playing oly there is not much to it, i might be wrong?! Why dont you consider a new, fresh project?

Thanks

hey, check this out - tomorrow start open beta for new server - arena (dunno if its connected with dn x15, but they have same files, etc. which were used on the same project X years ago under dnetwork banner)

LoccDogg

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 11:17:17 PM »
Cheers dude

Clonage

• Baron
  • Rec's: 5
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 02:21:58 AM »

RetardedCP/AbyssCP