Author Topic: OP combination we think  (Read 547 times)

MumM

• Heir
  • Rec's: -12
OP combination we think
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:03:06 AM »
Yesterday whit my friend check some combinations mage/mage.. mage/fighter and other's.. we think that warlord/Archer are very unbalanced but if you say that is ok.. ok (we are newbie's on this server tipe) Whit warcry lvl 1 the hawkeye have a lot of p. Atak! I have a necro/da whit avadon robe, deflect arrow, majestic, and transfer paint him kill me in 3 critics. Ok we are full buff... But it's impossible kill him. Whit UD and TP he kill me whit some hits. If someone make glady/hawkeye its more powerful, have warcry more higher.

Sorry for my English it's so sad, I know.

MumM

• Heir
Re: OP combination we think
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 03:06:58 AM »
Deflect arrow are nerfed and TP too.. I saw that. But wld/hwk hit very very hard whit 7.5k hp in lvl 60 whit peril bow..

Thx

Picksy

• Knight
  • Rec's: 10
  • KAPPA TwentyFourSeven KAPPA
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 03:23:23 AM »
Please stop making tests without proper preparation.... For 1st stage you wont have half of the buffs you are using in this tests... and even the ones you will have, some will be low lvl. Also, please stop considering this 1v1 scenarios. Thats never how balance should be working. Its true he/wl is doing alot of damage but the game is not only about damage, there are debuffs, cc, cancels and burns, which a mage always has more than a fighter.
If you want, my opinions regarding archers:
Most dmg for archer: HE/WL
Most versatile archer: HE/GLAD (can play melee with glad skills on low reuse with blessing of saggitarius, and can play archer with war cry and future stages dualist spirit)
Supportive archers: PR/PS (cubics op, landing alot) and SWS/SR

MumM

• Heir
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 03:40:53 AM »
Please stop making tests without proper preparation.... For 1st stage you wont have half of the buffs you are using in this tests... and even the ones you will have, some will be low lvl. Also, please stop considering this 1v1 scenarios. Thats never how balance should be working. Its true he/wl is doing alot of damage but the game is not only about damage, there are debuffs, cc, cancels and burns, which a mage always has more than a fighter.
If you want, my opinions regarding archers:
Most dmg for archer: HE/WL
Most versatile archer: HE/GLAD (can play melee with glad skills on low reuse with blessing of saggitarius, and can play archer with war cry and future stages dualist spirit)
Supportive archers: PR/PS (cubics op, landing alot) and SWS/SR

Ok... It's your opinion. GL

undertaker22

• Count
  • Rec's: -20
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 03:44:41 AM »
Yesterday whit my friend check some combinations mage/mage.. mage/fighter and other's.. we think that warlord/Archer are very unbalanced but if you say that is ok.. ok (we are newbie's on this server tipe) Whit warcry lvl 1 the hawkeye have a lot of p. Atak! I have a necro/da whit avadon robe, deflect arrow, majestic, and transfer paint him kill me in 3 critics. Ok we are full buff... But it's impossible kill him. Whit UD and TP he kill me whit some hits. If someone make glady/hawkeye its more powerful, have warcry more higher.

Sorry for my English it's so sad, I know.

yet I kill them in a few skills on tyrant  o no so op lol more like DEAD!!!!!!

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -231
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 09:06:40 AM »
Ok... It's your opinion. GL
And so its yours, from all high-profile players you can ask nobody complain about archer damage, not to mention you are dreaming of having BOP probably early in 1st stage. Obtaining it is annoying AF and spots will be clustered.
Also testing with cov is a joke thats first thing, second Cat buff DOES NOT extend to pets/servitors so a lot of summoners cannot really use them well in pvp scenarios, third there is no high-lvl greater shield on cat which obviously none of you even bothered to think about in the tests and thats 15% PDEF which is absolutely huge.

By no means i want to say that archers will be bad live, but if you are thinking of reproducing same effects on live then you're in for a run.

Morel

• Knight
  • Rec's: -9
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 09:54:10 AM »
And so its yours, from all high-profile players you can ask nobody complain about archer damage,

I complain, but I guess I am mid-profile player ;<

Stop nerfing deflect arrow. Right now I am afraid to stand in front line, because of those damn archers :(
Morela - True hero of common people

LoccDogg

• Vassal
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 10:16:01 AM »
Worry not, they added the cream in the whiskey now. To see how that tastes. Combo dance/songs. 1 cancel and you're flying low baby. Unless obviously you're  "high-profile player" with no tears left to cry.

DN 15x - LoccDogg - HE/WK - Retired

Naiz

• Count
  • Rec's: -53
  • The One And Only
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2020, 10:18:56 AM »
Worry not, they added the cream in the whiskey now. To see how that tastes. Combo dance/songs. 1 cancel and you're flying low baby. Unless obviously you're  "high-profile player" with no tears left to cry.

You're alive! I tought you've drowned in the river of your tears already.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

LoccDogg

• Vassal
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 10:47:21 AM »
You're alive! I tought you've drowned in the river of your tears already.

You're funny, little person 😄
DN 15x - LoccDogg - HE/WK - Retired

somasz

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -49
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 01:20:31 PM »
normal disco - omg no buff slots
combo disco - omg one cancel will kill us
hard to please veryone

hardstyleeee

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 6
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2020, 01:29:11 PM »
combo disco allows u to buff even more resists against mages by 1 assist with archer gl to that mage who runs closer to cast cancel and not die in 3crits and endgame mage dmg will be much lower since u have improved buffs and also disco combo can prtty much play full resist archers