Author Topic: Juliusnovak  (Read 453 times)

djkowol

• Heir
  • Rec's: 0
Re: Juliusnovak
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2021, 03:20:19 PM »
On topic: If he used hide and u killed him that means he went off from hide when he tryed cast no ? Where is the exploit in this ? Using his skill and trying ninja engrave now is considered exploit ?

another briliant moron,we killed him with aoe skills:D--> Try google what is that, You can try check what is wi-fi aswell and explaint to ur CM:D

and perhaps read the HIDE desciption once again:D perhaps U will understand i dont think soo but try:D

OFF TOPIC: YOU ARE AN IDIOT:D

Shadow21

• Count
  • Rec's: -344
  • To many idiots and not enough bullets...
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2021, 03:24:38 PM »
On topic: If he used hide and u killed him that means he went off from hide when he tryed cast no ? Where is the exploit in this ? Using his skill and trying ninja engrave now is considered exploit ?
Off topic: u know u have clan chat to speak eachother :D

he went off from hide when some1 from us used mass skill near artifact. and ofc after that he got killed.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS - retired (mb new reincarnation, working on it)
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

chaosdes

• Knight
  • Rec's: -20
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2021, 03:40:06 PM »
You want ppl to answer you here and 1st word coming from your stinky mouth is to offend ppl considering you have the  biggest brain from here and you know how to search on google /NOT. Even a monkey can play better then you.
I know better then u what hide does and what aoe skill do and I don't need a fail idiot to teach me how to play.
You say you see him exploiting in hide and casting ? How you see him in hide ? Programs ? Now you come and say you kill him with aoe skill.
Show the proof and stop accusing ppl of doing exploits.

And about Juan, HELL ye he deserves the ban. And yes i know him pretty well to know that his wife NEVER EVER touches the pc for Lineage cause she is bussy working and taking care of 2 childs.
If he would of had COJONES he would of accept the ban from start and w8 for ban to end, but no he had to play the SAINT role.
Say thanks Glasy still giving low punishments cause if it was me ALL ppl who was with Juan in those epics would have 2-3 months vacation.

You should be perma ban from this forum for your tardness that you show in each topic u answer.

Thorn: "Glasy sometimes I think u have fuccking spaghetti in place of brain"  :D

djkowol

• Heir
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2021, 03:50:15 PM »
just next team read, USE THE BRAIN and try understand and than respond with anything smart, instead pretend U understand and trolQQ(its forum soo we can use it to conversation aswell You knwo what is conversation?)...check in google

about UR gamestyle no comment :D

about Juan...and anyone else...stop cry and force glasy to put protection or IP/PC limits(if You dont want this that Your worlds mean NOTHING)

about our repsond on forum U wasnt soo brave when Eryx put Juans real photo u wasnt 1st asked for perma or anything...soo stop qq :D thats all

Hyu3HaeTkak3oByT

• Knight
  • Rec's: 10
  • Smite plz
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2021, 04:28:11 PM »
back to topic. glasy u can check logs, but not code of skill. check gaia server, they fix and fix and fix tezza, guess what, tezza fixid, but still buged, magic ept. they fixing skills, freaked up other thinngs. xD

lock this topic, this conversation bring nothing. just be ready to get such case again from AoD or any1 other.

Infinity // ZordII - bp/wk - online
trololo // P0lmrok // MishaM - ol/wc - offline
Robin   - sps/es - offline
Sili  - pr/bd - offline
IDGaF - sh/bd // HugeTits - aw/se - sold

Infinity/Zenith player.

Vargine

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -32
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2021, 05:04:37 PM »
as people like juan that lied all time and say he play in rules ? that lied saying was playing his wife ? that all time complained to be saint and that i invented things for ban him ?

or want talk about people like Nusr0man that all time he sayd he never use programns and last week i banned 3 partys of him in loa walkering like hell ?

Before to accuse other people start think about ur house !!!

You opened a topic saying u have proof about this juliusnovac exploited engraving in hide ! Well where are those proof ? where are those videos ?

I checked again code of hide and is correct when u use a skill u lose hide status ! So if u cry cos people go in cry in hide well this is part of game !
If he found out a way to exploit i need proof real not just words ! Cos right now is words vs words only

Offtopic
This topic is about Julius not Juan
No1 said we have proffs (AS YOU CAN READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN WHERE I HAVE CLEARLY SAID THAT WE DONT...)
About "your house" dont even try to start this coz DX is.... FVCKING SHIT FULL OF BOTS (which NEVER gets BAN for boting unlike AoDs / not mentioning Sieges where they USE FVCKING FULL SHIT TURKS PARTY ON L2WALKER WHICH BTW STAND LITTERLY NEXT TO YOU AND YOU ARE OFC BLIND BUT WHEN AOD LOG ON TOWER BOOM 1000h BAN... ) so you better shut up on this

so I repeat
HOW DID JULIUS STARTED CAST THAT NO1 COULD SEE AND TARGET HIM ?
simple question and WE AOD want a simple answear
do we demand much ? explanation of exploit used ?

or mb I should find out my self how to cast on hide and sing my bot clan to Heine ? coz i think if i do so this conversation would looks a bit diffrently
Vargine (aka DeadlyIllusion)
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC
Terminate - SK/BD
DeadlyIlllusion - DA/WL - Project hidden from world
nerfed to the bone and still OP
and more...

Quality > Quantity

Vargine

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -32
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2021, 05:06:50 PM »
I remember when I got banned using 1 acc only, I was in Juan's party and got banned because I gave dances after gm deleted them from me 2 times xD, next time I need to play w/o buffs so I dont get ban. damn old (5 months ago) times xD, not miss them at all :P

I've got ban bcoz I was in town (and I had AoD crest)
Vargine (aka DeadlyIllusion)
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC
Terminate - SK/BD
DeadlyIlllusion - DA/WL - Project hidden from world
nerfed to the bone and still OP
and more...

Quality > Quantity

Hyu3HaeTkak3oByT

• Knight
  • Smite plz
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2021, 05:28:56 PM »
Offtopic
This topic is about Julius not Juan
No1 said we have proffs (AS YOU CAN READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN WHERE I HAVE CLEARLY SAID THAT WE DONT...)
About "your house" dont even try to start this coz DX is.... FVCKING SHIT FULL OF BOTS (which NEVER gets BAN for boting unlike AoDs / not mentioning Sieges where they USE FVCKING FULL SHIT TURKS PARTY ON L2WALKER WHICH BTW STAND LITTERLY NEXT TO YOU AND YOU ARE OFC BLIND BUT WHEN AOD LOG ON TOWER BOOM 1000h BAN... ) so you better shut up on this

so I repeat
HOW DID JULIUS STARTED CAST THAT NO1 COULD SEE AND TARGET HIM ?
simple question and WE AOD want a simple answear
do we demand much ? explanation of exploit used ?

or mb I should find out my self how to cast on hide and sing my bot clan to Heine ? coz i think if i do so this conversation would looks a bit diffrently
5 x castles next weekeng for tests, my th ready :]

Innadrile   
Gludio   
Dion   
Giran   
Shuttgart
Sili  - pr/bd - offline

Infinity/Zenith player.

skizzoidman

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 1
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2021, 05:35:26 PM »
u can try also in fortress xD... btw i read some video will be post here .... still wait....

Hyu3HaeTkak3oByT

• Knight
  • Smite plz
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2021, 05:36:27 PM »
u can try also in fortress xD... btw i read some video will be post here .... still wait....
use brain noob, in fort u need cast flag.

p.s. can post u almost whole rune sige, but didnt fraps this moment, was in other location.
Sili  - pr/bd - offline

Infinity/Zenith player.

reqim

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -1
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2021, 05:40:44 PM »
Oh crap, very interesting loud conversation.

when AOD wining, they spam forum how there are superb. (topic: rape again at tw, master of bsoe etc.)
when AOD loosing, they spam forum how to other cheat and flood of bad manners.
//and it is part of this game//

Q: where is video? I wanna see it.
Q: why You say bad language about Kcity? using Ksity all the time?
Q: are You angry? just becuse two clans connect to one ally for common defeat You?
Q: why You bad language this ally DNET? I saw it on Yours movies?
Q: how to fast teleport inside after died in rune castle?
Please respond me without emotions (coldbrain).

p.s. after he(we all know who) posting private conversation with glassy and using bad language (in this conv.) that decision was right (in my opinion)
p.s.s. I can join this topic, bcs I was there :)
p.s.s.s. AOD members dont leave server witout you will be boring.

Good Luck, 
Less emotion.

^ShowStopper^

• Rec's: -635
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2021, 05:41:20 PM »
Well totaly bullshit as always

1) i engraved lots time in rune and ur people that was there attack me just after i got 20% of skills so maybe who complain about "exploit engrave" or was semi afk or just have problem visual cos of pc no idea

2) dont say me u dont have proof since during siege i got pm  from aod leader and aod players and as i sayd to dq i port to julius and i see him ! anyway u wrote during siege that u have video so question is where are those video now ?

3) bullshit that i ban just aod for box ask huso ? he stop play cos i ban him al ltime cos of multinox , ask onur ? that now play only 1 char , ask to ur ex members leo etc banned lots time for box ! so stop pleasr this cool story that i ban only aod bla bla since in the end only 2 people is all time banned in aod and is juan and mister ! guess why .....

4) as i sayd i will never ban someone just cos of word of people or following this street i should ban elromano , nusroman and more players since some one all time cry they cheat bla bla bla ! AS RULES FOR BAN SOMEONE REPORTED NEED PROOF

5) About ban juan and cool story of wife well is simple since during siege i deleted 5 time buf to wife chars and guest what istantily rebuff of char ! strange for one player that "just start to play and dont even know chars" as juan sayd and i quote "my wife start play l2 from today"

6) dont want even comment reply of phoenex etc since they know that char banned was not as they sayd only one char and most of all was clear in walkers

7) about logs infinity u should know that in log u will see that char xxx use skill xxx and after skill xxxxxx ! u will not see for sure he use skill during efeccet of other skills ! and as i sayd checked code of skills and tested hide and hide disappear when use all skills on char ! so guest maybe is problem visual of people that start cry engraver in hide  he casting in hide bla bla bla ! is like when u go in giran and some time u dont see all shops and shops appear after some seconds

8) djkowol i dont care of ur opinion since i got from u some pm like or u ban this or u fix this or i move all aod in other server ! blackmail gm is totaly wrong way and u are lucky u dont got permabanned !

9) about other server i ask al lto dont talk about work of other server that have different coder and differnt cronicle ! so respect please work of staff of other server since u dont play there as i hope player of other server dont talk about dragon ! if funny talk about other server and even u dont play there!

well this topic will be now closed and others topic about will be deleted w/o answer ! if u want report someone as rules u need show proof and not just ur words since if we start war words 99% server will be banned ! if u have video that proof it send me also in pvt and if is true julius will be baned ! no more to add !

topic closed
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )