Web Analytics
Damage Reduction - Page 22

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakehash

If you ppl want something a awesome experience in combat, put damage reduction to 50% and you will see how combats are suppose to be on the real lineage...

Its just awesome.

Chmielu

50% no thx
destro still will kill in one crit
mage strill will kill in few hits with this uber crit rate

rest people stop play or rerol on mage or destro
what with da/pp for egzample ???
he hit for mayyyybe 500 by crit
after updeate he will hit for 250......  Vs  2k+ cast speed and uber m crit rate ?????? no thx

what with people who dont play as mages or destro ????

Tiff

In my opinion it's sick! We have 30% reducted dmg - ok can be, but why we have reducted a.speed too? Now if you play archer, you need to go on full buff if you want win any pvp. Any kind of mage can own you without any problems. For example: sps/ee self heal + pow + 1,3k p.def in robe...wtf, with my 700 a.speed and -1/3 to dmg I can only say "hallo" and die. Another example: xx/tank vs. archer/xx " You hit for 200 dmg!" - what is that? Defect arrows + 1,9k p.def + UD + 30% reducted dmg + (-300) to a.speed - how to fight with this? Pvp is longer enough with reduction dmg, so maybe better do something with a.speed? Only then server will be balanced. And now everyone go on their mages or de/xx. On my ty/de i have 15k p.atk on frenzy + rage + bison who care about 30% reduction dmg? 6k with crit or 4k with crit, no matter. You will have only mages and destro on this server if it stay like now.

Vote for -33%
Infinity x5
Sagittarius/Arcana Lord 78
Phoenix Knight/Adventurer 76
Grand Khavatari/Titan/Sorcerer 79/75
Doomcryer/Eva Saint/Dominator 78/78

Bloody_Mess

i also voto for 0 % its imposibleto fight whit mage healer even if you are full buff and he is also full buff i still dont have the fire power to kill mage before he crit me (sps/ee for example whit full buff +malaria 4 crits 6 cast... and cast speed is 2400+) so atm its rly unbalance...
PS:ofc mages wont vote for that cose they wont be so overpower that way ....
PS2:how to killmage/tank whit archer just gimme hint...
Solumyr -he/wk//sh R.I.P.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/32/Axsis][/url]

lasombra

hang Your self, and stop cry
ALWAYS the same shit, from 3 years, non stop.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Bloody_Mess

Quote from: lasombra on May 16, 2008, 10:23:45 PM
hang Your self, and stop cry
ALWAYS the same shit, from 3 years, non stop.
dont talk just read previos post ... ppl dont need your "EXPERT" apinion

lKentl

Quote from: Bloody_Mess on May 16, 2008, 06:29:14 PM
i also voto for 0 % its imposibleto fight whit mage healer even if you are full buff and he is also full buff i still dont have the fire power to kill mage before he crit me (sps/ee for example whit full buff +malaria 4 crits 6 cast... and cast speed is 2400+) so atm its rly unbalance...
PS:ofc mages wont vote for that cose they wont be so overpower that way ....
PS2:how to killmage/tank whit archer just gimme hint...

for PS2, go get someone to help you, archers have a clear disadvantage over tank/xx
also, you can also try to actually use ur archer the way it is supposed to be used => kite, use cp pots, quick healing, etc
+ you also need to learn to buff urself
btw, i ask you smth, how can a pp kill an archer on full buff???, a hint? no? does that mean archer should be nerfed???

lordkimu

hhhe moust of u dear archers are design to use just f1..extremley f2.. against any mage ...just use your RANGE>>>> thats all..thats to much 4 u... n/c cry cry cry..all that time^^

my wote is 50% reduction.. whay..to make 4 alll of us more fun .... cuz evry single  bow naab wanna kill in 2 hits.. thats your wish right..forget that   ;D
Fire ze gunzz ... lazersss   and missiles :P
and
U can't be smarter then smart bombs can U ?

www.eve-online.com

and   FLY with me :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFFXNm62UBM&feature=related

Schumik

I vote for 0% coz now  archer must take full bufs to kill unbuffed nuker... so archer now with buffs have big problem with kill buffed nuker ...IS NOT BALANCE! if u want balance reduce m.atak or incerase p atak (0%) Now ppl think about make nuker or destro...no live for archers on this serv?;p

vote 0%!!!

Bloody_Mess

Quote from: Schumik on May 17, 2008, 01:11:24 PM
I vote for 0% coz now  archer must take full bufs to kill unbuffed nuker... so archer now with buffs have big problem with kill buffed nuker ...IS NOT BALANCE! if u want balance reduce m.atak or incerase p atak (0%) Now ppl think about make nuker or destro...no live for archers on this serv?;p

vote 0%!!!
1+ (but you are not 100 % right mages got nerfed dmg during pvp too... they need to get nerfed c speed like fiters a speed and decr m crit rate ...thats if the dmg reduction will stay :P )
it will be a easyer to make things like they were on c4 :P

Schumik

I must take full pp buffs,dance,pof,songs to kill nuker n/c...plz make stats like before on c4 coz pvp nuker vs archer is  not balance ....gm  u decrease p.atak and atak.speed;/ fighters want  0% like before

Parabol

Quote from: Schumik on May 17, 2008, 01:39:50 PM
I must take full pp buffs,dance,pof,songs to kill nuker n/c...plz make stats like before on c4 coz pvp nuker vs archer is  not balance ....gm  u decrease p.atak and atak.speed;/ fighters want  0% like before

moar moar! cry moar :D

and boost my summon's stats! make it 1k pdef 1k mdef base stats :)