Damage Reduction - Page 30

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogog

Quote from: Hoffi on June 08, 2008, 03:05:27 PM
You are right! ;) He doesnt use surr. water and have D or C  grade weapon :D :D ::)

btw I have +16 am and have 8,5k matack on full buff... And what, on really good players, I can have 1.5-2k crits... Not more, there is resist aqua, dance of aqua guard, elemental protection. too many resists. And stop calling me nab, if you were playing on nm, you'll be get owned without any problem... I  belive with max 1-2 nukes...
Canada Sh/Ol - noblesse - active main
GlamFar Sps/EE - noblesse - nice one :)
Fawarra - HE/PP
Nawarra - Glad/PP - buffer
Mageseen - Necro/Sorc - best debuffer
Gogog - 73 lvl SH - My first char on NM

BlondySK

Quote from: gogog on June 08, 2008, 09:03:50 PM
btw I have +16 am and have 8,5k matack on full buff... And what, on really good players, I can have 1.5-2k crits... Not more, there is resist aqua, dance of aqua guard, elemental protection. too many resists. And stop calling me nab, if you were playing on nm, you'll be get owned without any problem... I  belive with max 1-2 nukes...

yes and most on mass pvps you use all resist bufs for all elements

gogog

Quote from: BlondySK on June 08, 2008, 11:49:06 PM
yes and most on mass pvps you use all resist bufs for all elements

well, it really depends on tactics :)
Fawarra - HE/PP

Jeri

Quote from: Kerth on June 07, 2008, 06:53:10 PM
I think 33% is good, but if you make dmg reduction like 25% for magic damage and psyhical damage, but for  psychical skills  33% it'll be more fair than now, becouse figters can take buffs which reduct magical damage (resist aqua, elemental protection, divine protection etc) and mages cant take buffs which defence from th's blows or glad skills (after sonic triple slash my sps/ee have 2000-1000 hp left... ???).
Think about it  ;)
Crap yourself .....
Anyway, thats when he crits that skill. Problem is, that as count of buff rise, power of glad remains the same (almost), not to mention that when I meet sps/ee and he crits me twice in a row (3.5k dmg to 1.5k m. def. + elemental prot. <- it's sps ofmg.....) I don't survive for too long. Yeah, then I get to you, crit. a skill and you will heal your self so why do you care?

Edit: remove that reduction please so glad/tar can "one-skill" mages and they can start crying about something.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Hoffi

Hmm nice AM  :D ;) ::)
I play on infinity. And you? dragon?
When all have full buff no have free slot on all resists!! you have all resists, so you havent some m.def/p.def/m.atta/  cast.speed,......buff (for fighter m.def/p.def/ p.attac/atta. speed/ crit. dmg and rate,...... buff)
you dont know this buff?? or you know just all resists ;D ::) ::) :P

Jeri

Quote from: Hoffi on June 08, 2008, 10:00:01 AM

( and your low crit.rate==> you are BIG NooB)

M. critical rate is reduced by 20% so .... yes, it is low critical rate.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Schumik

gogog

Quote from: Hoffi on June 09, 2008, 08:47:34 AM

Hmm nice AM  :D ;) ::)
I play on infinity. And you? dragon?
When all have full buff no have free slot on all resists!! you have all resists, so you havent some m.def/p.def/m.atta/  cast.speed,......buff (for fighter m.def/p.def/ p.attac/atta. speed/ crit. dmg and rate,...... buff)
you dont know this buff?? or you know just all resists ;D ::) ::) :P

I will repeat for the third time. I play on Nightmare.
Fawarra - HE/PP

iNs

thats weird because i make 4 5 k crits on siege/ mass with am +4 lol, roflflflfl
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Jeri

Quote from: iNs on June 09, 2008, 07:08:35 PM
thats weird because i make 4 5 k crits on siege/ mass with am +4 lol, roflflflfl

Chiteeeeer!!!

just kidding  :P. Shit happens  ::)
RETIRED©

Hoffi

Detunia

Quote from: embolas on June 06, 2008, 07:50:16 PM
not speak BULSHITS!!!!!!!!!!! 
i have sps-ee. in a full buff and top dress like me char i hit for 500+- dmg.

YOU SAY 1200!!! if sps is top dress and full buff and the person that sps hit is noob OFCOURSE SPS WILL MAKE BIG DMG!!!
OMG IDIOT!!!
kekek
gogog cry about his dmg with am+16
Well embolas with his nefti pwn rlly with out am+a+16