Damage Reduction - Page 40

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XForCE

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on May 30, 2009, 12:43:37 PM
Leave it as it is now, becouse if You change anything there will be another ppl who will cry that something is not good. There always will be some1 who will say that some classes are overpowered etc. For example if u reduct damage now by 50% daggers,glads,tyrants and even mage will cry cuz they will need more mana to kill one guy and archers will be overpowered cuz they basicly dont use mana to kill.

About the lethals, its ok now... its only luck and without lethals daggers are nothing. Sometimes dagger cant even get close to mage with 234678246 cast speed or archer with 47563784 p atk, they got killed b4 they even use blows... so dont cry if u get lethal one time. If u decide to cut off lethals why not cut off mage crits too, ppl with wm lvl 9 crits like 1/2 hits so its unfair too.

Well Drake, You made something new, something which this game mechanics wasnt designed for, You just need to get used to there always will be combination of classes stronger than other and there always will be kid who cry that got killed by some1 easy (im pretty sure that in many of situations its lack of skill, not overpower ;) )

I started to play here b4 the subclass system and I know the way to cut off all this problems... , but im sure that Drake and many players dont want that ;)

in all the IL Stuck sub pvp servers i never found some one who is useing duals and good with em ! , why ? , cuz it cnt happen after these nerfs .
ppl are even mage with healers/hp drainers and ofc the heals or the drained hp is enough to fill the small amount of hp lost by the glad skills
while any fist/bluny weapon can deal super damage , and also dagger can make leathals and super crt hits .
but glads have none of these :( .
so i think that glads are tottally unplayable any more