Damage Reduction - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PahaIhminen

Quote from: ThreeNill on April 17, 2008, 02:44:49 PM
So u say u souldnt use SKILLZ *brain required not just F1,F2..*,u should use reflex and to zerg enemys? LoL ok..for example: You are killing mobs for exp,and i come INFRONT of you with some archer and b4 even i show up on ur screen i 1-2 shot u and u die.REFLEX THAT!! Is that the way we should "Fight"?!

P.S. +33% dmg reduction
Yes you douche this ain't freaking wow where every one jumps around like gypsy's on crack while pvp'ing.

So i'll say it again for all you morons that don't get it:
L2 WAS NEVER ABOUT SKILL NEVER EVER*2!

Only thing that ever mattered in l2  were buffs,items,zerg,surprise element and sometimes but only sometimes having a brain helps too (unfortunately maybe 10% of the people playing DN got one, and i have to say i'm proud that i am in the 1% that actually uses said brain)
Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

Sly

Quote from: Andaron on April 17, 2008, 03:57:10 PM
Agree that mages do nothing now. but with 0% reduction fighter will hit you harder too...
Most insane stuff is stacking resists...you can have all resist+elemental protection+song and dagger don't need even buffs like haste, dw, focus to kill you. Coz you will hit him for 100dmg with spell. Do something with resists like it was on our c4. 1 ressit at once. Dagger unbuffed hit mage for 3k with backstab, bliding blow always turn you back to him.
Mage will hit him for 500 dmg on sef buff (sps/ee) vs sk/aw....n/c
Glads hit for 4,4k on oly (glad/pp) on dash with 100% resist to all debuffs.
Mages have no chance on 1 vs 1 with fighters mostly. Mage vs mage is like it was before mostly. Healers got erase, summoners more cast.
Fighter vs Fighter...depend of sub....theres no archer who win with dagger/tank for example....
There is few things to be fixed.

And yes..I voted for 33% coz it make pvp longer...slighty..theres just same stuff with resists...all elementals+protection is more than only greater shield for mages...and mages lsot lot of pdef with armor mastery

you need armor other than non grade if you are getting backstabbed for 3k.

And you forgot to add that mages/nukes don't miss, dagger skills do.  This is what balances out the net increase in damage from a dagger.

daggers got a boost in IL, just like Gladis and the orcs.  Sorry, but blame the creators of L2 if you don't like it or just reroll. 

Noobiq

if u will decrease dmg in pvp, u should decrease heal in pvp ;) coz its will be easyer to heal urself like sorc have
click on img :P

[url=http://profile.xfire.com/Noobiq][/url]

Furesy

Quote from: Noobiq on April 17, 2008, 06:58:03 PM
if u will decrease dmg in pvp, u should decrease heal in pvp ;) coz its will be easyer to heal urself like sorc have
Heal is already lowered I guess...

Mirolsen

drake if u nerfed damage, nerf damage from daggers blows too .. :)
[url=http://ubanimator.com][/url]

Infinity - SPS / EE 80 // NC 75 - Noble - Retired
Valkyrie - WK // BP/WK - Noble - Hero

sorifiel

For now is the best... Keep it Drake... At last, bishops have something to "say" on PvP

ThreeNill

Quote from: PahaIhminen on April 17, 2008, 04:42:03 PM
Yes you douche this ain't freaking wow where every one jumps around like gypsy's on crack while pvp'ing.

So i'll say it again for all you morons that don't get it:
L2 WAS NEVER ABOUT SKILL NEVER EVER*2!

Only thing that ever mattered in l2  were buffs,items,zerg,surprise element and sometimes but only sometimes having a brain helps too (unfortunately maybe 10% of the people playing DN got one, and i have to say i'm proud that i am in the 1% that actually uses said brain)

lolol arguing with urself. So u mean L2 is for farmers/bots with best items and 9 year old kids that just walk arround pressing F1/F2/F1? Since u dont use skills,then why u need brain,and how the freak are u using it when u dont have to?.For the surprice element-yes there must be one.But u shouldnt be killed by the surprice (in the case i described) just ur cp (and some hp if u are mage) should be taken,not to die even b4 u can see ur attacker.

If u still think L2 is not about skills then go play wow,it seems u know much about it.
GM do nothing-this is bad, he is doing something, thats even worse

Schan

imo the heals are just annoying... they will run out of mp eventually (or if you're lucky out of spirit ores lol). the mp pots can't keep up with a healing spam fest

i still can't decide if it should be 33% of 50%... maybe make it 40%? :D
always in the shadows.. always unknown
Pw/SwS - WL
BD
Pala
SR
PS
Glad
All nukers (Sorc, SpS, SH)
All healers / buffers (PP, SE, EE, WC, Bishop)
Dwarves
ARENA Meow

Jeri

I dont care if the pvp damage will be reduces, but reduce it TO ALL and EVERYONE THE SAME. All the servers around have normal pvp dmg and mages hit like it was in C4, but fighters hit harder (with critics on skills and so on). Here it's : -70% to mages, -50% to archers and TH strikes you down with one skill.

So the pvp damage reduction doesnt solve anything, only makes 3 classes run around and fight by style 1hit=1dead kkthnxstfuandgototown
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Jeri

Quote from: Sly on April 17, 2008, 06:24:29 PM
you need armor other than non grade if you are getting backstabbed for 3k.

And you forgot to add that mages/nukes don't miss, dagger skills do.  This is what balances out the net increase in damage from a dagger.

daggers got a boost in IL, just like Gladis and the orcs.  Sorry, but blame the creators of L2 if you don't like it or just reroll. 

XD daggers miss. You forgot that dagger repeats skills a little bit faster and before mage even scratches his HP dagger will hit him for sure. And its no dream that dagger hits you for 3k.

And if you think its normal for SH give 600dmg then you didnt play lineage for too long.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

ThePsyck

necroadoon

50% for fighters , 30% for mages

magic attacks too weak ,and fighters do great dmg with skills
or at least increase debuff landing chanse
with stacking sub most combos have magic resistenses and buffs , dmg is shit and defuff landing is shit too