Tanks are going to hit sh it with this reduction :(

underweaver

Quote from: v4c4 on April 23, 2008, 01:49:07 PM

Actually it depends on the sub combo!
May the Maoo! be with you!

Rancid

Quote from: Asgalus on April 22, 2008, 05:07:18 PM
I have 1 mage.  an EE/SWS.  the first one on the server.
I have 3-4 Hawkeye.  And wont re roll to anything else.

it is just funny to see dmg reduction and healing at 100%.

Hmm 100% heal, i don't think so buddy, before IL i could heal myself 1400+ (orfen+zaken). Now I can't heal myself for more than 900 (SE). 800 heal max using blessed spiritshots, 600 heal using normal spiritshots. That says a lot. But battle heal seems to be normal.

PahaIhminen

Quote from: Rancid on April 23, 2008, 03:07:16 PM
Hmm 100% heal, i don't think so buddy, before IL i could heal myself 1400+ (orfen+zaken). Now I can't heal myself for more than 900 (SE). 800 heal max using blessed spiritshots, 600 heal using normal spiritshots. That says a lot. But battle heal seems to be normal.
You are using Greater Heal, that skill only heals a small amount instantly but the rest of the heal is added as a 15 sec buff that restores the remaining health over time, the new major heals and battle heal are not affected by that.
Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

R3D5C0RP10N

Quote from: Rancid on April 23, 2008, 03:07:16 PM

Hehe ppl always complain about smth but, when u try to improve something, normally u are foking another one:D. That's why i think drake have a hard work to do in here. He need to think about all classes when he modify some skill.

Ur right now SE are not so good healers but that's because of IL. When u make ur heal u will get a buff that gives u some hp regen for some seconds. Before IL u had all of that hp directly into ur hp bar.

R3D5C0RP10N BD/SE 79/79
Big fat dorf warsmith lvl 70^^

Proud to had been HEAVENGUARD member.
Proud to had been at SF side.
U are born without knowing, u die without wanting, so live well ur interval^^.

oldplayer

hi
i haerd about ppl from   DDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS
witch create more and more accounts here
vote on the wrong things to destroy serv....

its true

Jeri

I told you Drake, that there is something wrong about dmg of skills  ::). good you found it.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

STFU2X GAME2X

ok reduction damage  :-* but plz give back critikal power/chance for th/aw/pw (pasive) :-[

Parabol

Quote from: Oblique on April 23, 2008, 09:34:50 AM
Tested on NM with a SK/PS, on tank status, IC hvy uns +3, 1 golem tatoo lvl 1, p def pot, buff for def, song for def, no earth chant: p def 2200, in fact a little more somewhere around 2250 but I forgot, and I got hits from AW for 1k dmg (he didnt hexed me).
Now think about robe users if they will survive more than 2-3 critical hits from daggers and archers.

I bet you didn't have GS/SF toggled on. I get 1k dmg (pretty often less) on mage stats in DC/Ma set. properly buffed ofc.

Quote from: v4c4 on April 23, 2008, 01:49:07 PM

and since when tanks are to deal the dmg?

Chmielu

today i test damage
sk/aw Vs necro/pp (both bufed by pp)

600 damage from backstab wich must land Vs 1200 damage from normal spell
hell yeahhhhhh

i se only one resolution
rerol on mage

Andaron

your jewel sux thats all

Papay

i was just testing some arena set up as an tyrold (ty/ol) to th pp or sr sws i heal 109 dmg with force rage he its normal hit with 240 and crit for 1,1 k  with my around 2 k p def. 50 hp costs each force rage so in rusult i hited him for 59 conclusion he doesnt eve have to kite me to win pvp. Im not sure about his buffs for sure pp  and i presume dances too couse he crited as hell hard ;/. But even i have dances i do not hit harder then on pp buff so any aditional buffs are useles for me.  Mages for example sws/ee hited me for smth like 500  with around 1,2 k m def  that i forced rage him for 150  normal and 300 crit. cast + heal uneable to kill that mofe. What im confused about is : If im tyrant and im on rly low hp with bizon and zealot and on self buff (pp buff +cov) i crit ppl for 200 per hand. as ive seen pvp movies tyrant should be deadly on 30 % hp  but right now is a silly. Still i vote for nerf pvp's dmg, but im sure i wont play my char anymore couse dmg like i deal bring only smile to my face ;). Daggers ? hm dagger with my 2 k p def hits me for 1,2 k - no crit strike stabs are rly nice if i hit them 500-600 with force blaster and 90-130 with force rage. Conclusion : good i have second char to reroll :).  im still supporting dmg reduction decision but im not sure about %.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]