Web Analytics
Rune 20.04 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Rune 20.04

Started by kingofchaos, April 20, 2008, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

€Lc€

hehey^^ well it was just a sunday morning, i guess most of the few ppl we had just went back to sleep after that.
it was 7am, we wake up at that time during the week so why not a sunday? ;P

whole server wasn't sleeping btw, all the BRs were there, kinda zerging us btw, we had 3 4 parties only :D

oh and that castle is freaking nice, not a stuck front but action everywhere, moving a lot etc.. GF   8)

Furesy

Quote from: â,¬Lcâ,¬ on April 20, 2008, 02:33:53 PM
hehey^^ well it was just a sunday morning, i guess most of the few ppl we had just went back to sleep after that.
it was 7am, we wake up at that time during the week so why not a sunday? ;P

whole server wasn't sleeping btw, all the BRs were there, kinda zerging us btw, we had 3 4 parties only :D

oh and that castle is freaking nice, not a stuck front but action everywhere, moving a lot etc.. GF   8)
Maybe because Rune castle is for USA people and South America timezones? It's like midday there duh.

Still you got no freaking life if you stand up at 6 AM to go to a siege in a game. Especially if it's just 1 castle that is at 6 AM lol... You're from freaking Europe >_<

tzuc

elce, thank god BH wasn't at Aden or Rune, they might have been a serious problem. haven't seen them on the server lately though, I wonder what happened to them  ???
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Epik

Quote from: Furesy on April 20, 2008, 02:37:16 PM
Maybe because Rune castle is for USA people and South America timezones? It's like midday there duh.

Still you got no freaking life if you stand up at 6 AM to go to a siege in a game. Especially if it's just 1 castle that is at 6 AM lol... You're from freaking Europe >_<

dude ...for meh was just 8 in the morning anyway NP if it would be at 6...i wake each day at 6:00-6:20 max...it was week-end, so whats ur problem , with no life?:D hate when pplz talk craps;) so cut it out pls with "no life" alot of pplz wake so early because of work /school`s and other things.
Ep1k <-----> !!~He/Pp~!!

PainMaster

Quote from: Epik on April 20, 2008, 02:59:45 PM
dude ...for meh was just 8 in the morning anyway NP if it would be at 6...i wake each day at 6:00-6:20 max...it was week-end, so whats ur problem , with no life?:D hate when pplz talk craps;) so cut it out pls with "no life" alot of pplz wake so early because of work /school`s and other things.

playing l2 is work for you ? lol didnt know that ...haha ;D :D :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Serenity

Quote from: PainMaster on April 20, 2008, 03:12:15 PM

lol now i know that u need glasses :P he said examples why ppl wake up early , so it means
some ppl used on wakeing up early for diffrent reasons :P 2 things get brain or glasses
TH/PP .. Not active anymore

Oblique

I wake up each day at 7 am, sometimes earlier, and siege was at 8 am,  for me "no problemo". Siege was so and so, not a great one. Few players, no more than 10-12 parties in total, I think.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Quido

Quote from: PainMaster on April 20, 2008, 03:12:15 PM
like he did say it...
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Endorama

Quote from: Quido on April 20, 2008, 03:20:59 PM
like he did say it...
like he(painmaster) aint a moron :P
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

tzuc

Quote from: Endorama on April 20, 2008, 03:32:00 PM
like he(painmaster) aint a moron :P

and you(endorama) shouldn't be posting that ><
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

PainMaster

Quote from: Serenity on April 20, 2008, 03:17:03 PM
lol now i know that u need glasses :P he said examples why ppl wake up early , so it means
some ppl used on wakeing up early for diffrent reasons :P 2 things get brain or glasses

if you work every day and wake up 6.00 am , it means that you have to wake at 6.00 am even in free days lol..?  ;)  funny ..
so he show us that he dont have rl   work/l2/work/l2/work/l2/work/l2

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

tzuc

Quote from: PainMaster on April 20, 2008, 03:34:51 PM
if you work every day and wake up 6.00 am , it means that you have to wake at 6.00 am even in free days lol..?  ;)  funny ..
so he show us that he dont have rl   work/l2/work/l2/work/l2/work/l2

i have work, i am at work now, from 10 pm. siege was from 8pm and I woke up at 7:45, i logged in I thought siege was from 7 to 9 but it didn't even start, played for 45 minutes, showered / ate and went to work. you don't have to be a nolifer to be ingame at that hour but sometimes it's worth putting in a extra effort.