Goddard 20.4 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Goddard 20.4

Started by Kamillo29, April 20, 2008, 05:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Quote from: BlondySK on April 20, 2008, 07:49:36 PM
i know that, but i dont wana take away your "Victory", you own the whole server  ;D

btw whos playing on NM?  ::)

only the best now, some while a go was some nub clan, smth with czh .. i forgot the name, so did the rest of the server
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

BlondySK

Furesy

Wut clan actually got the castle?

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

darkling

I thought goddard is on saturday :-s
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Pawciu

Quote from: Serenity on April 20, 2008, 06:09:00 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hell ya ! lol realy nice week 4 castles :P go go go

4? lololol :P;D

gz....

AmunZen

ur actin like MI IS TOO PRO.. but u could understand that there is no ally or clan that might take the castles.. ftr ally? lol.. eternals pwn  for sure.. or who? gimme a serious clan name? temp power were heroes in c4.. half of them are not playing and the other half of greeks got intrnet connection problems
killing zergs of nubs does not mean ur pro... when i had ally with sins we were  alone and we had 2 castles.. cause our enemies were not able to kill us.. there are not  good clans atm

oh yaaaaaaa theres a pro clan.. i forget about duxel.. hes really pro.. givin karmian sets and black ore jewls to his clan mates so they heal him in the pvp

Baloo

Quote from: AmunZen on April 20, 2008, 09:18:37 PM
ur actin like MI IS TOO PRO.. but u could understand that there is no ally or clan that might take the castles.. ftr ally? lol.. eternals pwn  for sure.. or who? gimme a serious clan name? temp power were heroes in c4.. half of them are not playing and the other half of greeks got intrnet connection problems
killing zergs of nubs does not mean ur pro... when i had ally with sins we were  alone and we had 2 castles.. cause our enemies were not able to kill us.. there are not  good clans atm

oh yaaaaaaa theres a pro clan.. i forget about duxel.. hes really pro.. givin karmian sets and black ore jewls to his clan mates so they heal him in the pvp

Why we shouldn't act like pro as we played and won all those sieges in a wtfpwnz0r way ?
You're saying that there were only noobs as ennemies, but we even got pwnt at aden siege after a long fight in the throne/respawn room, and our ennemies weren't that weak.. So we just played better than them, we got a quite nice organisation, and our ally is made of skilled, old players who know what they have to do in siege, so YES we can act like pro players, coz getting the 4 most important castles in 1 week with 3 clans isn't that easy.

Those sieges were quite fair, it's useless to begin the flame on the forum, we had good fights, real fun, and mayhem won the sieges, nothing more to add I think.

We'll see what will happen when we'll have to defend those castles. Cya in teh siege zone :o
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

Neozinhu

...i was half busy this weekend...

but...only to know

Aden - DontDie
Goddard - SINS
Rune - Envy (i was there)

its right?
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

darkling

Quote from: Baloo on April 20, 2008, 09:39:11 PM
Why we shouldn't act like pro as we played and won all those sieges in a wtfpwnz0r way ?
[...]

Its not that you shouldnt be proud of what you achieved but lol even look at hero chat after siege: "hahahaha, yes im laughing at you" (Knock), this kind of attitude dosent make you pro. Do you even know what pro means?
RobinBlake - On a little break.

AmunZen

Quote from: darkling on April 20, 2008, 09:48:02 PM

Its not that you shouldnt be proud of what you achieved but lol even look at hero chat after siege: "hahahaha, yes im laughing at you" (Knock), this kind of attitude dosent make you pro. Do you even know what pro means?
ya being pro in a 30 x srvr is too easy.. farming baium for 2 years and the whole ally having rb jewls make a player pro...
Try to kill some1 with a som+a .. none rb jewls then talk to meh..
no1 here is pro.. is a 30x pvp srvr .. nothing else

Furesy

Quote from: darkling on April 20, 2008, 09:48:02 PM

Just couldn't resist xd