Goddard 20.4

Started by Kamillo29, April 20, 2008, 05:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Baloo

Quote from: AmunZen on April 20, 2008, 09:50:21 PM
ya being pro in a 30 x srvr is too easy.. farming baium for 2 years and the whole ally having rb jewls make a player pro...
Try to kill some1 with a som+a .. none rb jewls then talk to meh..
no1 here is pro.. is a 30x pvp srvr .. nothing else

I'd say half of this ally get rb jewels, maybe a little bit more, but wtf do u think stuff does everything ? Don't u remember fenix who were all well stuffed and who couldn't pwn even with their uber zerg ?
There are pro players, there are noobs, end of the story. The only thing I can say is that evn if u're a pro player, w/o a pro pt made of pro players, in a pro clan, which is in a pro ally, u can't pwn as we did.
We made some mistakes, we were maybe quite lucky, but we pwnt and it's not coz we are on a 30x (this argument was a joke ? xD)..
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

BlondySK

Quote from: Baloo on April 20, 2008, 09:39:11 PM
YES we can act like pro players, coz getting the 4 most important castles in 1 week with 3 clans isn't that easy.

on a death server is even for a noob clan to easy to do that

and dont talk the server is in best ages atm, i was hunting 5 days wartags in monastery, varka nobody there lol, not even single pvp

BlondySK

Quote from: Baloo on April 20, 2008, 10:08:39 PM
Don't u remember fenix who were all well stuffed and who couldn't pwn even with their uber zerg ?

best joke ever, fenix 800+ players only 50 A grad set with C - D grad jew, dont talking abour DW clan  ;D

edit: i must write 800+ max but "only" 200 at sieges  :-X

Baloo

Quote from: BlondySK on April 20, 2008, 10:12:03 PM
on a death server is even for a noob clan to easy to do that

and dont talk the server is in best ages atm, i was hunting 5 days wartags in monastery, varka nobody there lol, not even single pvp

This server isn't dead, but as IL just came every sensitive player is farming for lvl 80/new skills/lifestones/clan skills.. And sieges are still great, the only difference is that there are less noobs playing here (also with IL came also many old players, so NO nm isn't dead yet)

Quote from: BlondySK on April 20, 2008, 10:14:09 PM

best joke ever, fenix 800+ players only 50 A grad set with C - D grad jew, dont talking abour DW clan  ;D

edit: i must write 800+ max but "only" 200 at sieges  :-X

there were many fenix in A grade (more than 2/3) and even B grade wasn't that bad in this time so.... stfu ?
Thamina lBaloo Kilhina GreenieFrog (main)

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bun.png][/URL]

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedobear05.jpg][/URL]

tzuc

wow argument, thamina ... just let it be m8
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Diabolical

Quote from: tzuc on April 20, 2008, 10:46:53 PM
wow argument, thamina ... just let it be m8

I said it to Blondy many times .. he is arguing to prove nothing but he is stupid
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

BlondySK

Quote from: Diabolical on April 20, 2008, 11:02:57 PM
I said it to Blondy many times .. he is arguing to prove nothing but he is stupid

you talking about me that im stupid but what are you then?  ::)

you never find diference betwen flaming and arguing, for you it is the same

Knock

Quote from: darkling on April 20, 2008, 09:48:02 PM

Its not that you shouldnt be proud of what you achieved but lol even look at hero chat after siege: "hahahaha, yes im laughing at you" (Knock), this kind of attitude dosent make you pro. Do you even know what pro means?

pff, just couldnt resist it. We took 3 castles in 20 hours, now we got 4 and we r 3 clans. gf
Dude, do u read shouts made by ur clan m8s? bad point imo
Nothing Else Matters

BlondySK

Quote from: Knock on April 20, 2008, 11:22:44 PM
We took 3 castles in 20 hours, now we got 4 and we r 3 clans. gf

wana 1 euro for that?
and what now when you took 3 castels in 20 hours on a server who all good players  already left and come back only old players which have good equip here and are lazy to start from zero on a another server, yes you are pro you got all what you could get but 400ppl got the same already and get bored...
reason for your ulitmate succes is that nobody cares about castel now, they log in only to say "hi to friends, or any pvp? , nothing more ,no farming no 8h per day L2 anymore

its not about that you are strong, it is about nobodys playing here, look at robins blake post, he didnt even notice ( or not care) about Goddart sieges + many anothers, when i saw who is participate on Aden CS i sayed it will be boring zerg vs mayhem, propably such thinking had more ppl not only me...
so enjoy your loong 4 castels period, i dont think that you will get some problems to hold them

Moule

Quote from: BlondySK on April 20, 2008, 11:38:19 PM

Well dude when i read your posts it looks like NM is dead since CHZ left it.
I don't know about activity during week on NM but from what i saw this week-end it was quite nice; i think there was like 300 people in siege, pretty enough for big fun.
And you speak like there was no oppositon and we were rolling some random partys that were in siege zone just to see what a siege looks like ...
Actually there were organized enemies, with great number and they are not noobs, they were making big rushs all together, different clans from different allys all together to kill us, tankers/warlords were using IL skills with invincibility etc. It was really good fight .....
Several times we took a castle, then they come back and kill us, and several times like that, it was not a walk in the parc ...

It's just that now we found a 'dynamic' with +/- perfect partys, good ratio fighters/mages and organisation with old players that listen to leaders. Add to that hero skills and other special stuff and that really make the difference between us and enemies (i repeat they were not ridiculous, they are just playing like we all played some months ago while we just improved :> ).

I agree with all CHZ ally more against us it would be hot, very hot, but don't flame us if you don't play here anymore. If you are frustrated just go zerg your new server or come back here with your mates and show us what you can do.

Good night
My L2 Movie Library ---> http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,74815.msg852689.html#msg852689

Virnon

Quote from: darkling on April 20, 2008, 09:48:02 PM

Its not that you shouldnt be proud of what you achieved but lol even look at hero chat after siege: "hahahaha, yes im laughing at you" (Knock), this kind of attitude dosent make you pro. Do you even know what pro means?

Ofc he knows, being pro is playing the nice guy in forums and in-game, just like in Miss contests, you just go walking like a doll and smiling to everyone. It's a game, no? What is being pro in a game?
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/ilovejesusbannergif.gif/][/URL]