inadril 24.05.08 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

inadril 24.05.08

Started by oOMiaOo, May 24, 2008, 05:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Diabolical on May 27, 2008, 09:05:28 AM
again   cry cry cry and keep repeating that NEXT TIME we will come with MORE and MORE numbers xD

me > camel

The End
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Khaot

Marinella

it was very bad online for our ally for that siege, but who cares?
at first Mafia couldnt enter in the castl, then playboys and then EB +some heroes+mafia was against us....so much enemies rofl
we just thought that nobody cares about this castl , and most of our members  could not be on that siege/ EB try to zerg us but.... i think theyll call more ppl next time)) it  will be interesting

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Diabolical

Quote from: Marinella on May 31, 2008, 12:35:09 PM
it was very bad online for our ally for that siege, but who cares?
at first Mafia couldnt enter in the castl, then playboys and then EB +some heroes+mafia was against us....so much enemies rofl
we just thought that nobody cares about this castl , and most of our members  could not be on that siege/ EB try to zerg us but.... i think theyll call more ppl next time)) it  will be interesting

someoen just woke up xD
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Marinella

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Diabolical

Quote from: jygh on May 31, 2008, 04:17:23 PM
+1 hahaah

+1 for what .. for u being retard ? .. or for trying to send ur dk pic to girls from l2 ?
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

oOMiaOo

Quote from: Diabolical on May 31, 2008, 05:04:30 PM
+1 for what .. for u being retard ? .. or for trying to send ur dk pic to girls from l2 ?
lmao :DDDDD
big up Diabolical))) cya soon IRL :P

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

oOMiaOo

Quote from: jygh on May 31, 2008, 06:21:20 PM
mia arent you this whore who played with whole ally ?? hf irl rebel with whore :)
i think u r mistaken here big time biach, prolly with yourself. try to sort out your RL dude and stop sending me those funny santa barbara sms about love etc, u aint getting anywhere.. btw your last txt just killed me lol.. its a laugh, i bet guys r taking the piss out of ya now. sorry but i honestly had real laugh)) poor kid.. go go go /suicide plox xD

jygh

Quote from: oOMiaOo on May 31, 2008, 07:08:46 PM
i think u r mistaken here big time biach, prolly with yourself. try to sort out your RL dude and stop sending me those funny santa barbara sms about love etc, u aint getting anywhere.. btw your last txt just killed me lol.. its a laugh, i bet guys r taking the piss out of ya now. sorry but i honestly had real laugh)) poor kid.. go go go /suicide plox xD
i told you 2 weeks ago :good bye so why you still try to talk to me ?? :) come on just delete my msn and dont talk to me lol
  Nightmare 30x

oOMiaOo

Quote from: jygh on May 31, 2008, 07:16:15 PM
i told you 2 weeks ago :good bye so why you still try to talk to me ?? :) come on just delete my msn and dont talk to me lol
lol thaaats way out of order :D im just mucking about.. cheers mr sensitive guy :P
like your title lol.. i love her.. poor girl, who could it be :D

Kamillo29

Quote from: oOMiaOo on May 31, 2008, 07:22:52 PM
lol thaaats way out of order :D im just mucking about.. cheers mr sensitive guy :P
like your title lol.. i love her.. poor girl, who could it be :D
RobinBlake xDDD

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

oOMiaOo