Quote from: shavour on February 16, 2009, 09:23:17 PM
Word word, moving signatures ftw!

but lol.same like his just that u put pic over it

shavour

Quote from: thechewu on February 17, 2009, 11:35:08 AM
but lol.same like his just that u put pic over it

eh, mine is over 1 year old :P

@grabsia, dunno why i did that, guess i was proud :d
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures:

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

Grabsia

Quote from: shavour on February 20, 2009, 09:36:42 PM
eh, mine is over 1 year old :P

@grabsia, dunno why i did that, guess i was proud :d
Even if you are proud of the sig, you don't need to put supa madafaka text 'by shavour' 'cause ppl know your style and they know that this is yours :P

iNs

lol, he just want people see how tough is he babla...

secondly, ur sig weighs 1.3 mb, plus ur dumb enough to put it on imageshack - the slowest image hosting service. Stick to your static sigs imo, they are pretty nice, this one looks like, uhkm...

ps. jesus, i dont remember a sig of yours where u havent used outer glow o_o
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on February 21, 2009, 07:29:06 PM
lol, he just want people see how tough is he babla...

secondly, ur sig weighs 1.3 mb, plus ur dumb enough to put it on imageshack - the slowest image hosting service. Stick to your static sigs imo, they are pretty nice, this one looks like, uhkm...

ps. jesus, i dont remember a sig of yours where u havent used outer glow o_o
it's not about what he uses for make his signas...they'r cool and I like it same as the community , mby they'r not the top but it doesnt mean that the suck

p.s ur signa makes me vomit

iNs

Quote from: Dhart on February 21, 2009, 07:33:36 PM
it's not about what he uses for make his signas...they'r cool and I like it same as the community , mby they'r not the top but it doesnt mean that the suck

p.s ur signa makes me vomit

vomit then, but instead of you i know people who are into such stuff and kinda their opinion does matter, im not going to discuss this with wananbe fanboi, sowwy :(

ps. i dont want to show off, because i get nothing from it, but if mine sucks so badly why do i get pmed everyday about it?
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Cynical

Quote from: seboulba on February 21, 2009, 09:42:38 AM
imo cynical own u all ...
lol ty very much xD  :)
Imo those sig wars are ridiculous.

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on February 22, 2009, 12:14:52 PM
vomit then, but instead of you i know people who are into such stuff and kinda their opinion does matter, im not going to discuss this with wananbe fanboi, sowwy :(

ps. i dont want to show off, because i get nothing from it, but if mine sucks so badly why do i get pmed everyday about it?
do u rly think it proves something that u get pmed in this community ? wow a new dreamer wich thinks he'll be well payed for such sux stuff :)

p.s once more , change ur signa , it sux hard

iNs

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 03:36:13 PM
do u rly think it proves something that u get pmed in this community ? wow a new dreamer wich thinks he'll be well payed for such sux stuff :)

p.s once more , change ur signa , it sux hard

First of all who are u to tell me what to do, i lolled hard. Secondly, im not gettin paid for it, i never asked a single coin from anyone i made signature for, instead of those guys, because I'm not greedy bastard. And about pming, are u that dumb or just pretending, would anybody be interested with something that looks ugly and crappy? There's something wrong in your head honey, all i wanna say is that u need some help.

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on February 22, 2009, 03:48:17 PM
First of all who are u to tell me what to do, i lolled hard. Secondly, im not gettin paid for it, i never asked a single coin from anyone i made signature for, instead of those guys, because I'm not greedy bastard. And about pming, are u that dumb or just pretending, would anybody be interested with something that looks ugly and crappy? There's something wrong in your head honey, all i wanna say is that u need some help.
u'r making my days dude xD...the fact that u rly think ur signa is great make me laugh...:)

Cynical

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 03:51:45 PM
u'r making my days dude xD...the fact that u rly think ur signa is great make me laugh...:)

His sig is not easy to make and its well combined so wtf