Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

gf gz to defenders, cya next 2 weeks ;)

btw i love play on laptop  ;) <5 years old>

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Jeri

Quote from: SirAlex on July 13, 2008, 01:10:11 AM
EB where 23 online at siege so we where about 70, now show us how many u where.

Don't remember for sure, but ~25-30 from FTR and 3 from frostbite (getting up at 6 am is not possible ^^ ). Dont know about BH.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

SirAlex

Quote from: Jeri on July 13, 2008, 12:26:07 PM
Don't remember for sure, but ~25-30 from FTR and 3 from frostbite (getting up at 6 am is not possible ^^ ). Dont know about BH.

Most of us are in GMT+2 time zone, so for us is 16:00 not 6:00.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

darkling

Quote from: Mayia on July 12, 2008, 07:50:21 PM
Ye guys, next time i will say to clan/ally m8s: dont login for siege guys cos we r zergs ^^. Btw facts r these: Flowless was almost same number as us i am pretty sure about it and u can add comics with 3 parties i guess also add 1 party of meyham that kind of try to have some fun but now temp were the defenders not Marvels :>, and they got owned at first try. At this siege i can say u were all against us dunno why ^^. Maybe BH wants Aden rly bad to prove smth and they take with them all trashes :).

Noone blames you for high online, just the fact that you are so proud of yourselves, while in fact your "power" comes mostly from your pure numbers. And no, Flawless is not the same numbers as you are, you are usually way more than us (like last baium).

RobinBlake - On a little break.

Mayia

Us proud lol. Dude i only replay to your cries about us zerging u, where u see temp start saying we r pro, we pown, we r the best ? Only u crying like: we were better but u zerged as usualy, bleah waste of time with u.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Ondall

Quote from: darkling on July 13, 2008, 01:27:14 PM

Noone blames you for high online, just the fact that you are so proud of yourselves, while in fact your "power" comes mostly from your pure numbers. And no, Flawless is not the same numbers as you are, you are usually way more than us (like last baium).

Well i don't like temp as well, but...look who's talking  :)  I admit that you (as an ally) are far more better enemies than temp is, but shame that you are starting to behave like this group...then again - seems like there isn't any other solution since they are such active "pr0's"
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

PvtStuka

Quote from: Jeri on July 13, 2008, 12:26:07 PM

Let me help you with that.

This was our attacking army, everyone is on visual. Comics ally on one group at the right, FTR+scattered BH party on the left.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Mayia on July 13, 2008, 05:39:57 PM
Us proud lol. Dude i only replay to your cries about us zerging u, where u see temp start saying we r pro, we pown, we r the best ? Only u crying like: we were better but u zerged as usualy, bleah waste of time with u.
ROFL why in every post you say about crying ? only coz you have more ppl ? I thought thst you are more respecteble player...But i see that u are another one pathetic emo kid that talk only about cry ....STFU plz retard !
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

BlondySK

Quote from: Ondall on July 13, 2008, 05:43:14 PM
Well i don't like temp as well, but...look who's talking  :)  I admit that you (as an ally) are far more better enemies than temp is, but shame that you are starting to behave like this group...then again - seems like there isn't any other solution since they are such active "pr0's"

you are not better then they

Pawciu

Ondall

- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

darkling

Quote from: Ondall on July 13, 2008, 05:43:14 PM
but shame that you are starting to behave like this group..

What you mean by that because I dont quite get it.
RobinBlake - On a little break.