Web Analytics
Rune 27.7.2008 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Rune 27.7.2008

Started by ArtSvk, July 28, 2008, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayia

Hihi i was right :). I bet u both r at work siting in your office and while completing your jobs u flame eachothers here ;)). Well as u said maybe Robin can confirm but i can confirm also that Alex is now at work he has a pretty nice family and a 4 year boy (cute 1). I think is enough with this. This went too much.... rly now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Ch4risma

well about eb1 and eb2 or whatever u think ecthelion ..

Eb2 ,that u think that its a clan that recruit members cz  eb1 is full , is a bot clan that wardenn make to have his bots inside there
as i remember . So its inactive BOT clan .
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

Ecthelion

Quote from: Mayia on July 28, 2008, 04:25:39 PM
Hihi i was right :). I bet u both r at work siting in your office and while completing your jobs u flame eachothers here ;)). Well as u said maybe Robin can confirm but i can confirm also that Alex is now at work he has a pretty nice family and a 4 year boy (cute 1). I think is enough with this. This went too much.... rly now.

I wrote, this topic is just joke, its nothing personel. I dont know anything about Alex and he dont know anything about me. It is just stupid flaming. So i agree with u ;) Alex have 4 year son, nice one. I have 3 year daughter and 1 year son. :D I am better than u, Alex !!!!  ;D ;) *joke* ok :D
And ppl in FTR clan know only about my innactivity cuz of RL, but they know nothing about my family etc.. Only few friends from Czech republic or Slovak republic know something about my family....etc.... ;)
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Ecthelion

Quote from: Ch4risma on July 28, 2008, 04:40:27 PM
well about eb1 and eb2 or whatever u think ecthelion ..

Eb2 ,that u think that its a clan that recruit members cz  eb1 is full , is a bot clan that wardenn make to have his bots inside there
as i remember . So its inactive BOT clan .

Same like FTR bot clans and we can still hear some stupid flames about zerg.....theres no need comment. Read some posts before, i wrote something about joking....
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

ArtSvk

Quote from: Pawciu on July 28, 2008, 07:56:30 AM
gz for EvilBunnies pro zerg

ahahaahaha PRO zerg?loooool active clan is for you zerg  :D :D :D :D :Dyour clan dont have conecction so this is no my problem  :D :D :D :D :D :D :DL0000000000000000000000000000000000L GOOD JOKE  :D :D :D
PS/BD   /TYR/TH O-o

scary

Quote from: ArtSvk on July 28, 2008, 06:20:14 PM
ahahaahaha PRO zerg?loooool active clan is for you zerg  :D :D :D :D :Dyour clan dont have conecction so this is no my problem  :D :D :D :D :D :D :DL0000000000000000000000000000000000L GOOD JOKE  :D :D :D

ur dumbass ??? :-\
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

jygh

retard one xDDD for your info pawciu is form sheva aka your ally m8 but nvm you have too much ppl to know all :S
  Nightmare 30x

Ecthelion

Quote from: jygh on July 28, 2008, 07:41:12 PM
retard one xDDD for your info pawciu is form sheva aka your ally m8 but nvm you have too much ppl to know all :S

ownage :D ;D
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Jeri

Quote from: ArtSvk on July 28, 2008, 07:46:05 AM
sheva+eb vs FB+CzH and who won? :P

Judged from the post above, there were more than those you just named.

Quote from: jygh on July 28, 2008, 07:41:12 PM
for your info pawciu is form sheva aka your ally m8

No comment, just lol'd XD

Of course, it's our problem that our clans are not that active or that we met each other outside of town in imbalanced numbers and fought. I am totaly fine with it unless someone from your lines (especialy someone who dies like a pig in 1v1) start shouting crap like "xaoxaoxao, ve pwned ya newbz, go plai tetrys" (guess who I pointed this at Artie)

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Mayia

Use that small part that live inside your head called brain before writing smth here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Jambas

Quote from: Jeri on July 28, 2008, 08:49:39 PM

Of course, it's our problem that our clans are not that active or that we met each other outside of town in imbalanced numbers and fought. I am totaly fine with it unless someone from your lines.... start shouting crap like "xaoxaoxao, ve pwned ya newbz, go plai tetrys"

+1

If we are zerged or not it's  our problem and not yours ( to Temp or other clan with active people).

Each clan/ally have a strategy in game,  have fun with friends, just recruit people that you know, just recruit polish/Brazilian/Italian/etc...

recruit active players, Mass recruit etc...

And each clan/ally should live with their strategy ... if the strategy is not working  they have 2 solution:

1 -  Change it...
2 - Do nothing and try that the current strategy works...

We can't blame a clan for being active.

PS: ofc is just stupid to say noob, owned, etc... when you are outnumbering  the oponent  and you kill him ...

well saying  this things is always stupid but in this situation is even stupider

Peace.

Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Jambas on July 28, 2008, 10:47:28 PM
+1

If we are zerged or not it's  our problem and not yours ( to Temp or other clan with active people).

Each clan/ally have a strategy in game,  have fun with friends, just recruit people that you know, just recruit polish/Brazilian/Italian/etc...

recruit active players, Mass recruit etc...

And each clan/ally should live with their strategy ... if the strategy is not working  they have 2 solution:

1 -  Change it...
2 - Do nothing and try that the current strategy works...

We can't blame a clan for being active.

PS: ofc is just stupid to say noob, owned, etc... when you are outnumbering  the oponent  and you kill him ...

well saying  this things is always stupid but in this situation is even stupider

Peace.

GZ u got applaude from me , u are first one that i decied to applaude at this forum :D
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player