News:

Main Menu

Goddard Siege

Started by williams, July 28, 2008, 06:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on February 10, 2010, 02:42:54 PM
& he is alone in his own clan .  ;)
its not his clan . and about fail in ally didnt u ass licked bh as badly? even shreed said w/e gonna happen he ll be always with bh cause of a pact .
  Nightmare 30x

Sali

Quote from: G4rro on February 10, 2010, 02:42:54 PM
& that said a guy who failed 2 times creating a ally & he is alone in his own clan .  ;)
if the day when ull play here so long as i do will come, mby ull understand, till then u shouldnt dare to say shiets like this, and even at not"my own" clan shreed was asking to ally with, tho are u jellous bcos FTR is kinda legendary over here and ur clan is nothing more than a space filled with newbs? Tho a person who never was more than a meet shield should talk about politics, its just lil bit not right, dont u think?
Quote from: G4rro on February 10, 2010, 05:19:31 PM
dude go back to ur cyber girlfriend & stop spaming here cuz ur words are worthless.
cyber or not, he have any, while u can talk with spam bots only xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sali on February 10, 2010, 05:33:30 PM
cyber or not, he have any, while u can talk with spam bots only xD
luv it
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on February 10, 2010, 06:01:32 PM
legendary or not , it was just a clan in Nightmare server , and no1 facking care about it whos not playing here , Well i heard that u wasnt first leader in FTR , so thats mean u failed not only with created a xxx times ally , but even with a clan xD Your best sentece is about meat shield , cuz everytime when u was running to any kind of castles , u was on the first postion , I wont forget those moments cuz it was smth like that "  Buffujacy : okej guys go go go , after 5 secs of rushing u was dead & everything was freaked up cuz of ur pathetic tactic leading in ally ^^
u rly shout STFU  u piece of wasted cum shitface lolz  u know a shit about Nm and what happened , and u come from nowhere acting like how fcking pro and ur clan is . but true is ur clan mean 0 on nm and it ll stay like this since  morons like u r in this clan . and well about my cyber girl too bad she sit nxt to me reading this and laughting how stupid u r  :) .
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on February 10, 2010, 06:07:50 PM
u rly shout STFU  u piece of wasted cum shitface lolz  u know a shit about Nm and what happened , and u come from nowhere acting like how fcking pro and ur clan is . but true is ur clan mean 0 on nm and it ll stay like this since  morons like u r in this clan . and well about my cyber girl too bad she sit nxt to me reading this and laughting how stupid u r  :) .
mimimi mi go frinteza T_T but...mi mi mi beeeeeeeeeeeeeep bbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep mi shiteater love nm...but mi go frinteza agen
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

zenice

Quote from: G4rro on February 10, 2010, 06:15:10 PM
ohh so that cyber girl freaked u up already & u find another one ? xD I heard that u was running with her on Aden plains XDD c'mon Jygh dont be so angry dude  :-*

About NM* , its only a server guys , omfg there are thousands of servers like this one , You all are thinking that if u are playing here 4 or 5 or 6 years thats mean smth , but its not :) Every single player who came here & plays a L2 maybe 1 year in other servers can have same knowledge about this bored game too ^^

So yea guys , tell me more about a history of XXX clans , & xxx chars what u played here , its mean a big 0 for me  ;)

+1

Sali

Quote from: jygh on February 10, 2010, 06:07:50 PM
from nowhere? SoFastly, buffbot of Pawel who scammed poor Oscypek, ring the bell? still not confiremd but fair enought to say about it.
Quote from: G4rro on February 10, 2010, 06:01:32 PM
legendary or not , it was just a clan in Nightmare server , and no1 facking care about it whos not playing here , Well i heard that u wasnt first leader in FTR , so thats mean u failed not only with created a xxx times ally , but even with a clan xD Your best sentece is about meat shield , cuz everytime when u was running to any kind of castles , u was on the first postion , I wont forget those moments cuz it was smth like that "  Buffujacy : okej guys go go go , after 5 secs of rushing u was dead & everything was freaked up cuz of ur pathetic tactic leading in ally ^^
actualy my tactice was failing just bcos of a low skilled bunch of tards like u who dont know what mean "rush" or "kite" so ye, as i told somewhere else, ally is not about leader but about ppl, to bad ive never had chance to work with smthing more than a brainless meet shield like u, still u failed even at being a meetshield, what a bad end bro.
Quote from: zenice on February 11, 2010, 01:45:22 AM
+1
+1 what? should i guess or in time we are talking now u was in Marvels running in a grade and doing varka quest? just gtfo kkthxbai!

scary

why ur spamming our old topic ?;-D
ps : the truth is DN is full with newbies and retards.. well there are some ppl`s whos playing good with their chars but still doesnt change anything .. ;D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sali

Quote from: scary on February 11, 2010, 10:50:38 AM
why ur spamming our old topic ?;-D
ps : the truth is DN is full with newbies and retards.. well there are some ppl`s whos playing good with their chars but still doesnt change anything .. ;D
and incresing number of retards by recruting Piskal and co... but let them think they are doing good job ;d

zenice

Quote from: Sali on February 11, 2010, 04:27:48 AM
+1 what? should i guess or in time we are talking now u was in Marvels running in a grade and doing varka quest? just gtfo kkthxbai!

KETRA DUDE KETRA!!!  :-X

Sali

Quote from: G4rro on February 11, 2010, 02:41:50 PM
yeaa ppl let Sali think that he is worth smth here ^^ He is 4 years player of NM , & he was a leader of FTR .

Hmm but nothing else  ;)

We all should learn from him , he is so good player ^^
finally, but i wont accept u to be my padawan anymore, so gtfo!

mortal

As i know salizooor stay alone in ftr couse of clan hall   :o 

Maciek u need to stfu bcs of mia signature rly .I dont  wanna flame here or say u are kinda pathetic but eleven finger s mftrjin is a legend on nm ^^

And hmm its true that  Sali  can only play in great pown party bcs his tactic on sieges was dissaster. :<

JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee