RunE 10.08.2008 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

RunE 10.08.2008

Started by ArtSvk, August 11, 2008, 12:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Quote from: M1RO on August 11, 2008, 02:24:28 PM
well EB can play pretty good w/o donated items :) not like u scary , sorry but i had to say it.

lol IM not playing with donated items u fool :D and btw dont make me to show this to track  :D go read new rulez xd
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Khaot

Quote from: scary on August 11, 2008, 02:57:49 PM
lol IM not playing with donated items u fool :D and btw dont make me to show this to track  :D go read new rulez xd

ignore him... thats better way.

darkling

Since Voudas has retired, Gaelle seems to have become the new TEMP forum clown.

Quote from: SirAlex on August 11, 2008, 12:51:18 PM
3. As we sow from goddard's rush u cant even defend a castle witch is easyer then take one, and u say u can take Rune? :))

As I saw from last Giran siege you also cant defend a castle and 'u say u can take' Goddard? :))

RobinBlake - On a little break.

Deavon

It was rly a boring siege imo, i would like to say that i would prefer less talk from temp/eb and more actions.
Cause all are good to "bla bla" but not to actions.
When EB undertood that no one was going to attack their castle,they collect every single player and bot(around 200?) and rushed the last 15 minnutes while we were chilling and a big part of our ally had log out.
You failed once more since you had rush 3-4 more times before last rush.
Cya on next try.

FadeAway

1. Defending goddard wasnt that easy as it looks, we had to cover like 3 ways to get to goddard castle beqause Temp wasnt the only ones that were attacking.
Mayhem wasnt that much but they still can do some dmg. Like 1 time just when we killed mayhem like 2 mins later temp arrived at the other side. And it's
hard organising / grouping with this much people.

2. Having die-nasty armor doesnt mean u are a donater. The MOST people u see with dynasty got their coins from OTHER donaters... how? duh trading items
for coins and buy dynasty at donny... But i guess ur little brains can come up with that ^^. And most people from BH got their equips by trading stuff what they
have on dragon for items on Nightmare...  (altough no comment on the luck tempteme has on enchanting bow's xD).

3. Bullshit that u said "we didnt have any engravers", when u guys entered castle in the last 10 minutes i am damn sure i got a message that someone
started to engrave (wich we killed ofc).

4. When u brake into castle it doesnt mean u "owned" or "defeated" us. Normally in sieges castle are lost / taken many times, it matters who has the
castle at the end.

5. I saw something about last aden siege, we went there 1 time with ally (without FB) beqause the other siege was borring. Then later only BH and like
half of Czh went to aden to keep u guys in aden so u WOULDNT come to the other siege. And we succeeded ^^.

6. Temp dont start talking about being good in pvp or not beqause the only ones i see pvping besides sieges are mayhem. Only times when we see
ur ugly faces coming up is at RB's or sieges. I would damn sure love to see ur asses at varka sometimes.

SirAlex

Quote from: FadeAway on August 11, 2008, 11:12:28 PM

Temp dont start talking about being good in pvp or not beqause the only ones i see pvping besides sieges are mayhem. Only times when we see
ur ugly faces coming up is at RB's or sieges. I would damn sure love to see ur asses at varka sometimes.

All clan has ally with Varka, i can say same thing about no1 come to pvp in Ketra.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

scary

Quote from: SirAlex on August 12, 2008, 07:31:07 AM
All clan has ally with Varka, i can say same thing about no1 come to pvp in Ketra.

I never saw EB in ketra ....
Since 2005

Sethpwnz

Quote from: FadeAway on August 11, 2008, 11:12:28 PM
1. Defending goddard wasnt that easy as it looks, we had to cover like 3 ways to get to goddard castle beqause Temp wasnt the only ones that were attacking.
Mayhem wasnt that much but they still can do some dmg. Like 1 time just when we killed mayhem like 2 mins later temp arrived at the other side. And it's
hard organising / grouping with this much people.

2. Having die-nasty armor doesnt mean u are a donater. The MOST people u see with dynasty got their coins from OTHER donaters... how? duh trading items
for coins and buy dynasty at donny... But i guess ur little brains can come up with that ^^. And most people from BH got their equips by trading stuff what they
have on dragon for items on Nightmare...  (altough no comment on the luck tempteme has on enchanting bow's xD).

3. Bullshit that u said "we didnt have any engravers", when u guys entered castle in the last 10 minutes i am damn sure i got a message that someone
started to engrave (wich we killed ofc).

4. When u brake into castle it doesnt mean u "owned" or "defeated" us. Normally in sieges castle are lost / taken many times, it matters who has the
castle at the end.

5. I saw something about last aden siege, we went there 1 time with ally (without FB) beqause the other siege was borring. Then later only BH and like
half of Czh went to aden to keep u guys in aden so u WOULDNT come to the other siege. And we succeeded ^^.

6. Temp dont start talking about being good in pvp or not beqause the only ones i see pvping besides sieges are mayhem. Only times when we see
About engraver its true , coz i remember how i attack some dvarf that trying to engrave crystals , and those noobs that was there forgot even to heal him ,coz he died really fast...
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Mayia

Where u wanna go with this ? ^^.

Facts:
1. BH kept Goddard, EB kept Rune
2. Number ? Probably same, maybe +/- 1-2 ppl
3. fun ? - NO cos we have to stay Rune :(
4. pro/non pro ? - both side have their tards (i know some from my side :P)
5. want clan vs clan ? - stop talking and pm me lets arrange it :)

6. Peace!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

scary

Quote from: Mayia on August 12, 2008, 10:13:42 AM
Where u wanna go with this ? ^^.

Facts:
1. BH kept Goddard, EB kept Rune
2. Number ? Probably same, maybe +/- 1-2 ppl
3. fun ? - NO cos we have to stay Rune :(
4. pro/non pro ? - both side have their tards (i know some from my side :P)

6. Peace!

+1 for u .. not all from ur clan think  like u :D and btw  we can organize pt vs pt :P
Since 2005

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on August 12, 2008, 10:13:42 AM
Party vs Party is way easier to organize. lol

PS: Someone with a brain ;O Doesn't take away your my first target when I see you though xD

SirAlex

Quote from: Furesy on August 12, 2008, 01:55:47 PM
Party vs Party is way easier to organize. lol

ok seturday after siege if u want we can meet in Goddard castle or Rune castle, and to see who is more skilled we will pvp in full D grade sets+weapons party vs party.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.