News:

Main Menu

Rune Siege 23.08.08

Started by Schutzer, August 23, 2008, 10:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schutzer

Video of Rune siege:

http://files.filefront.com/Rune+230808avi/;11585320;/fileinfo.html

This time retail weapon glows, 1280*1024, HDR textures (personally I don't like them - somewhat blurry image, so tell me if you want regular ones back), a bit higher rendering quality ... what else ... original soundtrack  ::) don't kill me for it  ;D

P.S. If somebody finds the video kind of biased I'm not the one to blame for missing last episodes of the siege.
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

LegolasIII

nothing of value has been lost? :P

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace

Schutzer

Quote from: LegolasIII on August 24, 2008, 02:53:39 AM
nothing of value has been lost? :P

Believe it or not - I've written it before the siege itself ended (I was pissed that I couldn't fraps final rush and decided to go render what I already had instead of trying to get back once again - so I meant that nothing of value was missing in the movie). When I learned about the results of the siege I decided to leave this ending - now having a double meaning it seems.
;)
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

somasz

from where you took polish music? :D

Schutzer

Quote from: somasz on August 24, 2008, 09:40:28 AM
from where you took polish music? :D

Found in Internet. It's from heavy metal band Turbo, album Awatar.
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80

Golradyr

next time try Doda or Stachursky :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Dag

wtb schutzer internet connection.........
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10