GIRAN 17.08.2008 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

GIRAN 17.08.2008

Started by ArtSvk, August 18, 2008, 12:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayia

Quote from: NIORI on August 18, 2008, 09:50:34 AM

WHAT DID A FARD SPEAK ? ok sweet mother freak roflmao u r such a pro in running .... u should think serius but serius to participate at Olympics games with that speed i am preety sure that even USAIN BOLT will be jealus of your speed ... in running  :D

U just showed up how sick ur dude. U make print screens with all chars u kill in this game ? Cheers retard!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

NIORI

Quote from: jackas on August 18, 2008, 06:17:16 PM
Whats that big white sh!t next to ya Oo ? your uber friends: o?
nop it was 1vs1 there is and a videorecord :P

i hide my inventory ..... and agumentetion skill  :D
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

NIORI

Quote from: Mayia on August 18, 2008, 06:55:55 PM
U just showed up how sick ur dude. U make print screens with all chars u kill in this game ? Cheers retard!

nop i am not screen ever pvp just pvp with jerks who speaks to much and that they are forum whores and asslickers....   ;D

and i dont get it were is the problem to make screens u can do the same when u kill me ...and about if i am sick did you comfuse me with your self   ? look at your self before u speak .....

Endorama

Quote from: NIORI on August 18, 2008, 07:27:38 PM
asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers asslickers
is there any1 that aint an asslicker?freak thats the 5th or i dunno probably its even more than just the 5th who u r calling an asslicker.kinda dumb aint it?probably drake is an asslicker also,not to forget track,and the whole DN staff.damn
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

NIORI

Quote from: Endorama on August 18, 2008, 07:51:57 PM
is there any1 that aint an asslicker?freak thats the 5th or i dunno probably its even more than just the 5th who u r calling an asslicker.kinda dumb aint it?probably drake is an asslicker also,not to forget track,and the whole DN staff.damn

yea bingo u won :P

p.s. was a nice siege :P to bad we lost it but is ok next time who knows perhpas we take it back :P

Pawciu

Wake

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 20, 2008, 02:43:50 AM
scary : +32 is , 2 run to Varka .... lol ... ask the old v3 abut what we did at some aden siege when we camped siege zone with homies ... 100/200 pvp/char

niori : screen when someone runin' out from siege zone  ... ye, it prows that u are pownstar ... ur stupidity is insane organish boy

kamillo : dude i learned that pointless to try beat them with logical things, dont even try it ... if somene one hav 70 IQ-> bit pointless

Actually I think that's in BS. Did they just build a castle in BS ?
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

NIORI

Quote from: Wake on August 20, 2008, 08:37:28 AM
Actually I think that's in BS. Did they just build a castle in BS ?

SHAME ON YOU  u didnt knew it? they just build it's brand new castel man .....  ;D :D

DESAJA

STORMS ARE COMING BACK!!!!!   BE AWARE ...... THE SUMMER IS ENDING THE STORMRIDERS ARE COMING,

THANKS FOR WAITING

NIORI

Quote from: DESAJA on August 23, 2008, 12:17:03 AM
STORMS ARE COMING BACK!!!!!   BE AWARE ...... THE SUMMER IS ENDING THE STORMRIDERS ARE COMING,

THANKS FOR WAITING

gero eisai trela me tin stormriders tin fanela :) :P

Sethpwnz

THANKS FOR WAITING

Who are you ? 0o
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Mayia

THANKS FOR WAITING

Aware of what ? "thx for w8ing" who w8ed u?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related