Web Analytics
7.10.2008 Oren siege

News:

Main Menu

7.10.2008 Oren siege

Started by Sali, September 09, 2008, 02:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

why no1 made topic about that siege? mby some1 is ashamed bcos work together with  Duxi?

/flame on
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

SirAlex

There is nothing to say about that siege. U just lost another castle infront of the zerg.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

BlondySK

wana say thx to all who participate in it, special to our winner sali ....

he won this maraton   ;D

gz to you, on dion cs i will beat you  ;)

jygh

Quote from: SirAlex on September 09, 2008, 03:04:04 PM
There is nothing to say about that siege. U just lost another castle infront of the zerg.

zerg? its was like 1:3
  Nightmare 30x

PainMaster

Quote from: jygh on September 09, 2008, 04:20:27 PM
zerg? its was like 1:3

who care  ;)
was fun when i saw duxi with temps  :D :D :D :D gl in your new road guys :P

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Wake

Quote from: PainMaster on September 09, 2008, 05:38:07 PM
was fun when i saw duxi with temps

Yeah I was kinda shocked about that too. Well I remeber an Innadril siege when BH gave the castle to a clan who was attacking. Guess it's kinda the same thing. The only difference is temp should know better than to sink at Suxel's lvl. All his clan does is cry about stuff lol

But whatever, you can choose your friends for yourselves, but I'm not sure you needed Suxel.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Sali

Quote from: BlondySK on September 09, 2008, 03:05:08 PM
wana say thx to all who participate in it, special to our winner sali ....

he won this maraton   ;D

gz to you, on dion cs i will beat you  ;)

yea im good runner and shooter , damiano know it good :)

BlondySK

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2008, 09:45:32 PM
yea im good runner and shooter , damiano know it good :)

the 1 shot "BH punisher"??  :D

Sali

u saw that?  :D it was close to half shoot but...  :P

selis83

duxel is with temp but with mayhem too, in pvp u see that   ofc, when temp pvp against mayhem duxi farms
only your charm

Mayia

Temp with Duxel, Duxel with temp, big drama, i see some ppl got owned and now they cry :). Astric decided to not have more casttels in ally so TEMP was there for pvp and help whatever clan is registered. It happened to be Duxel this time. But he was hard dlvled by temp in that siege :). But ofcourse if u wanna cry more u r free to express your feelings in here :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Sali

we are not here to cry but to abase temp a lil more :)