BornToDrain presnts: - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

BornToDrain presnts:

Started by wildpussy, October 07, 2008, 10:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoToSi

Quote from: wildpussy on October 20, 2008, 08:47:45 PM
I''m Rly sorry but u have it also and U killed me much more oftent then i did, when some1 get to same lvl as U did W start complain.

regards
Nobela

U were not playing it, was Kikos anyway )

And anyway, wtf u talk? EE/OL is a char that takes 2,5k c speed (like atenea does..) and regs its hp to FULL each hit. Insane c speed due to using orc skills in EE stats, add that drake is a retard and made the attacks non elemental. 100% crit, ehe?

I got 1 question, is any1 able to win such char in 1 vs 1 at full buff? Mby only Atenea and Kikos are able to if they score 2 crits together faster than u hit 2 drains.. cause even with full m def buff dmg is 4k+ always man :P

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

wildpussy

If even it has to be Rav3n. Kikos dont have acc for me.

Regards

galad

Quote from: wildpussy on October 20, 2008, 10:28:34 PM
If even it has to be Rav3n. Kikos dont have acc for me.

Regards

Stupid movie. (Im talking about the 2nd one). F1 essence F2 heal and 2 shotting everyone sucks ass imo. I thought only yvette can be happy about that kind of gameplay.

P.S. The first movie is kinda not bad...
F2Ninja EM/MS 79

Humans, a race so bloody weak
Strange points of view that make me sick

Dadghamor

Quote from: PoToSi on October 20, 2008, 09:19:20 PM
U were not playing it, was Kikos anyway )

And anyway, wtf u talk? EE/OL is a char that takes 2,5k c speed (like atenea does..) and regs its hp to FULL each hit. Insane c speed due to using orc skills in EE stats, add that drake is a retard and made the attacks non elemental. 100% crit, ehe?

I got 1 question, is any1 able to win such char in 1 vs 1 at full buff? Mby only Atenea and Kikos are able to if they score 2 crits together faster than u hit 2 drains.. cause even with full m def buff dmg is 4k+ always man :P

anchor

PoToSi

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

wildpussy

Ilverin Hit U for 12k...sh/ps with 11 k m.atack

there can be worst char then ee/ol

PoToSi

Quote from: wildpussy on October 26, 2008, 07:33:39 PM
Ilverin Hit U for 12k...sh/ps with 11 k m.atack

there can be worst char then ee/ol

Ilverion doesnt heal himself 80% of his dmg with 1 skill ,p

wildpussy

If i'm not worng u asked who can win 1 vs 1 with Born. -> Ilverin
Btw U have my all hands for nerfing m.critical. My frapes look like shit...i fraps and fraps but nothing uber cool like actions in c4.

Ps. Can u post ur m.def/p.def on hero ud? THx