Giran Siege 12/10/2008 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Giran Siege 12/10/2008

Started by Neozinhu, October 12, 2008, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawciu

tassiolink

Very nice siege, thx for fun, congratulations TEMP, astri did a good job yesterday, i saw many Theheroes, very nice again, some ss

Tassiolink - HE/WK - Necro - Nobles

.::Evilbunnies::.

A grande arte da vida é acordar depois de um sonho, levantar depois de um tombo e sorrir depois de uma grande decepção

DePayens

RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

zthrx

darkling

RobinBlake - On a little break.

Jeri

Quote from: darkling on October 13, 2008, 08:04:57 PM
What happend to EB?!:O

lol, realy!

let's be quiet, there is enough of them even without them >_>
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

SirAlex

Quote from: darkling on October 13, 2008, 08:04:57 PM
What happend to EB?!:O

It's boring without a clan leader, no sieges, no war, nothing, so we decided to make rivers of green frogs until 31 october when i will be unbanned, and as u can see from all prints from here there where oceans of frogs not rivers :P.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

cthon

Quote from: SirAlex on October 13, 2008, 09:15:40 PM
It's boring without a clan leader, no sieges, no war, nothing, so we decided to make rivers of green frogs until 31 october when i will be unbanned, and as u can see from all prints from here there where oceans of frogs not rivers :P.

imo put all 3 clans from temp same crest.... imagine that :O
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

FieryRed

Quote from: SirAlex on October 13, 2008, 09:15:40 PM

Well, I laughed a lot from something that Miotelka said (I think it was Miotelka)
someone said: OMG I have soooo much lag!
Miotelka: is the Temp effect! :P

The only thing I did in that siege was 1 to send my panthy attack 2. 1 heal 3. I saw my char dead  :D with all the temp coming and coming and coming that was the only thing I managed to see  :-\ Hopefully some guys had more fun than I had!
FieryRed- PP/HE
Clan: BrokenAngelz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kissed him goodbye

cthon

Quote from: FieryRed on October 14, 2008, 12:23:01 PM
Well, I laughed a lot from something that Miotelka said (I think it was Miotelka)
someone said: OMG I have soooo much lag!
Miotelka: is the Temp effect! :P

The only thing I did in that siege was 1 to send my panthy attack 2. 1 heal 3. I saw my char dead  :D with all the temp coming and coming and coming that was the only thing I managed to see  :-\ Hopefully some guys had more fun than I had!

mary mary :D
the only problem at your pc is like u said the temp effect and u can't do nothing about it :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Jeri

Quote from: cthon on October 13, 2008, 11:02:53 PM
imo put all 3 clans from temp same crest.... imagine that :O

That's hilarious. I'm not kidding you guys. Try it, atleast one time during siege. Do it for me :> pretty please :>
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Furesy

Ah, seems I missed nothing ^_^