Web Analytics
Narsell fortress 04/10/08

News:

Main Menu

Narsell fortress 04/10/08

Started by DePayens, October 07, 2008, 06:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DePayens

Gz guys and ty to those who gave their help from Eternals.

It was a bit easy but we had some fun too  :P
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

Quido

Quote from: PaweI on October 11, 2008, 10:55:47 AM
hmm... 3 pt from eternals & only u from ur clan vs 1 our pt :>

its little pathetic to came with another clan to take fortress for ur clan

so nope it wasn't gf ^^
ur pathetic
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

DePayens

Quote from: PaweI on October 11, 2008, 10:55:47 AM
hmm... 3 pt from eternals & only u from ur clan vs 1 our pt :>

its little pathetic to came with another clan to take fortress for ur clan

so nope it wasn't gf ^^

I really don't know where you where to see such a picture...cause we were 20 and all together
If you're referring to the first rush, we came 5 minutes later than eternals..
I came home later from the railway station and my clan waited for me..
I really didn't see any1  from S1ndicate..just 2 parties from Imperium..
btw, no need to answer this kind of messages:)
CloudOfNibelheim

BlackCapi

Quote from: PaweI on October 14, 2008, 10:21:34 AM
man plz stop talking bullsh1ts , after 5 min when siege start , more than 2 partys eternals came there with only , they killed us in 20 sec & after it they go to respawn room , when they kill us there u start to engraving alone. But its not all , 10 min before finish siege we came again & what we see ?? again 2 partys from eternals & u

i think u need another clan to get smth & thats the true.

btw gz for get DHA yesterday at horus xD 10 mins killind rb with 2 pt on full buffs -> owned
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 2 PT??? You know how many player there are in a pt? We was 7 and one more player come after you (Not in time).. Full buffed? You saw any dancer or se??
ITALIAN DUELIST
GL/PP

Sali

man plz stop talking bullsh1ts , after 5 min when siege start , more than 2 partys eternals came there with only , they killed us in 20 sec & after it they go to respawn room , when they kill us there u start to engraving alone. But its not all , 10 min before finish siege we came again & what we see ?? again 2 partys from eternals & u

i think u need another clan to get smth & thats the true.

btw gz for get DHA yesterday at horus xD 10 mins killind rb with 2 pt on full buffs -> owned
mby they have chars to pvp not orc to farm wich ur clan have alooooooooooooooot, so dont be suprised that they cant farm RB so much like ur clan, only Sindicate is create to farm, and i think only farm bcos at pvp ur simply 0. And now flameeee me with ur pathetic "stfu u hiting me for 1k on self"
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

DePayens

dude..you buffed and healed the rb so we took a little time more:)
and... 3 people, aka the second party, weren't helping with the rb but pkin you and your clan mates:P
btw, those were enough for youXD
CloudOfNibelheim

Sali

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa u just make me laught, 1st of all i didnt saw that famous AdFonter or Golko at any pvp why? god damn they made chars just for oly, About szi, i see u missed that part when he joined class based at destro class, it was opened for all and szi palay his char good enought to kill others, i want see Seniu there but i bet he wont even try. Oh and ur suggesting that i donated for smthing? so ur faking wrong, and as far as i know no1 from FTR donated for his stuff, we simply know how to make money and dont spend all day for serch if there is any other rb alive, u can farm ur funny RB's, mby to new year u gona get coins for dynasty  ::)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Furesy

Quote from: PaweI on October 14, 2008, 02:21:05 PM
so we farm u at rbks & at oly  :o
Mi farm yo!

Badbuff and still fail!

Jeri

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Mordyn

Is narsell fortress bugged in any way?
As in, raids are in it and the npcs work?
Thanks.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us