Web Analytics
Dwarf Skin on mutant - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dwarf Skin on mutant

Started by Finisterre, October 26, 2008, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finisterre

Basically, you cannot have 2 kinds of character texture. (there are 5 kinds of character texture, human/elf/delf/orc/dwarf, as you know)
If you start as d.elf for example, you always with d.elf texture even on your retail sub/dn sub but by this method, you can have dwarf skin no matter what your original race is. (well actually, I've tried only human/d.elf and human/orc with dwarf's texture.)

If you see a dwarf floating a bit from the ground, that's mutant in dwarf skin.  ;)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

narko3

Quote from: Finisterre on May 03, 2009, 06:49:04 PM
well actually, I've tried only human/d.elf and human/orc with dwarf's texture.
i tryed to make th/sws. start sws reteil th get dn sab for sws swich in guild for main sws and in sir erick swich for th and nothink.
can somebody help me? mb in hb dwarf skins fixed?

Finisterre

thanks for posting.  :D

In case you missing a point, you have to "transfer" your DN sub (TH) to your main class SWS. If you are on your retail sub TH with DN sub SWS, you won't have texture switching.

First, you are sws > th/sws playing on retail sub, th/sws. switch your class to th at rodemai then go to fighter guild and change your retail subclass to sws and you may have dwarven texture only on th status.

Sorry but I cannot check if it's got fixed since I cannot login due to VC++ runtime error r6024 (it might be coz of MicroSoft keyboard/mouse driver ware but lazy to reinstall new keyboard and mouse xD)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

narko3

Quote from: Finisterre on August 22, 2009, 08:29:55 AM
thanks for posting.  :D

In case you missing a point, you have to "transfer" your DN sub (TH) to your main class SWS. If you are on your retail sub TH with DN sub SWS, you won't have texture switching.

First, you are sws > th/sws playing on retail sub, th/sws. switch your class to th at rodemai then go to fighter guild and change your retail subclass to sws and you may have dwarven texture only on th status.

Sorry but I cannot check if it's got fixed since I cannot login due to VC++ runtime error r6024 (it might be coz of MicroSoft keyboard/mouse driver ware but lazy to reinstall new keyboard and mouse xD)
i did how u tell :swich for main sws and in sir eric swich for th,but not effect.

Stensleten

I have main class TH//DE/PA. Is it possible for me to keep the destroyer/paladin but make it into Dwarf skin? If so, can you please describe how I can do it?  :)

narko3

Quote from: Stensleten on August 25, 2009, 11:07:09 PM
I have main class TH//DE/PA. Is it possible for me to keep the destroyer/paladin but make it into Dwarf skin? If so, can you please describe how I can do it?  :)
no u cant

lesik

If i have TYR on main and retail Pal subbed on Destro (TYR/PAL/DESTRO) can i have dwarf skin?

Stensleten

Quote from: narko3 on August 26, 2009, 07:17:25 AM
no u cant
U suck irl and because of that, I don't trust you. I want an answer from the author of this topic.

chiquinl

The author of the topic said that u MUST be XX>YY/XX . So for example: DE>Pa/DE .... understand ?
Clannad Fan ^^

Finisterre

Quote from: Stensleten on August 26, 2009, 03:14:04 PM
U suck irl and because of that, I don't trust you. I want an answer from the author of this topic.
No matter if he sucks in real life, he's telling the truth. No you can't. :P

You should be Dest > Pal/Dest or Pal > Dest/Pal to have texture switching. I cannot assure about your case but I had made my Ty > Glad/Ty into dwarf skin.

narko3

Quote from: Stensleten on August 26, 2009, 03:14:04 PM
kiddy, how can u tell thet if we never seen

Stensleten

Quote from: narko3 on August 27, 2009, 05:01:59 PM
kiddy, how can u tell thet if we never seen
Because you can't spell....