Web Analytics
Dwarf Skin on mutant - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Dwarf Skin on mutant

Started by Finisterre, October 26, 2008, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnetplayer

Im planning to make a necro/sws dwarf skin..

so ill make human necro 75 -> retail to sws 76 -> get horn and dnet sub to necro -> then change back to necro at NPC master --> then switch class @ rodemai..and i get dwarf skin.
correct me if im wrong..

so i get dwarf skin with SWS correct..? then i get fighter stats not mage stats..?
if this is yes..

Can I start with ELF skin and do SWS, so that after making my mutant, when i switch to Necro I will have dwarf skin and mage stats..?

I will appreciate ur reply thanks in advance.

Finisterre

Yes you get dwarf skin on sws status if you start as necro.

As you wrote, you have to start as sws to play on necro status with dwarf skin. Just for a note, there is no difference in status/skill between necro(human skin)/sws(dwarf skin) and necro(dwarf skin)/sws(elf skin).
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

cthon

Quote from: dnetplayer on February 13, 2010, 11:13:37 AM

so ill make human necro 75 -> retail to sws 76 -> get horn and dnet sub to necro -> then change back to necro at NPC master --> then switch class @ rodemai..and i get dwarf skin.
correct me if im wrong..

so i get dwarf skin with SWS correct..? then i get fighter stats not mage stats..?
if this is yes..

Can I start with ELF skin and do SWS, so that after making my mutant, when i switch to Necro I will have dwarf skin and mage stats..?

and since elfs dont get the bug.. u will be light elf on both stats ne or sws
and if u start as human u will be human on ne stats and dwarf on sws stats but i doubt u will play it on sws stats
the only thing is that u will be able to get lvl 85

so now u have to choose : light elf or human mage

PS: im only 70% sure about light elf shit :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Aroneiro

i have 1 question i strat play tyr i i want make tyr/pal i must have only 1 retail to pal or i can have more retails???

Marinella

Quote from: dnetplayer on February 13, 2010, 11:13:37 AM

correct me if im wrong..

if this is yes..

if u will start any elf, dark or white - u will never got dwarf skin, you will just have char mutant that can reach 85lv

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Marinella

Quote from: Aroneiro on February 14, 2010, 06:59:39 PM
i have 1 question i strat play tyr i i want make tyr/pal i must have only 1 retail to pal or i can have more retails???

y can have more retails, but ill not recommend you to do it, coz if you will delete your retail class with sub  with some kind of mistake - you will loose  subed char

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

cthon

Quote from: Aroneiro on February 14, 2010, 06:59:39 PM

fuking greedy ass... make just that retail and stop
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Finisterre

@Marinella
Could you just post ss to confirm your information ? only 2 ss are enough. a screen shot of 81+ xx/yy with status window opened and one, after "switch class" at rodemai and relogging, with status window.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

Ulti

Quote from: Marinella on February 14, 2010, 09:58:17 PM
if u will start any elf, dark or white - u will never got dwarf skin, you will just have char mutant that can reach 85lv
Agree, i have bp/sk which i make like dwarf - sk -> retail bp -> dnet sub sk but i have still delf skin on both stats. Unfortunately i can't confirm that i can reach 81 lvl because i have no time to exp it :D However i'm now o main class (not retail) so i think that this is possible
EEPROM -> bp/sk -> active
Avara -> th/sws -> idle
OverMachine -> ol/es -> idle
Ultimate -> sps/es -> idle

Weezer

Quote from: Finisterre on February 17, 2010, 02:42:26 AM
@Marinella
Could you just post ss to confirm your information ? only 2 ss are enough. a screen shot of 81+ xx/yy with status window opened and one, after "switch class" at rodemai and relogging, with status window.

A friend of mine made SWS/HE, started as Elf and after all he didn't got Dwarf Skin, he made till lvl 81 or 82.

Sry but i can't get screens cause he left L2, but it seens only work on Human and Orc skins.

Finisterre

I don't state before concrete source but I'll mention that if necessary.

Thanks Weezer ;)

Deathsoul

Ok, im from arena server and i know excatly how to do this.

As example i make TH\SWS (mutant) dwarf skin.

First of all, make a TH lvl 76 (do not make 3rd), then retail to SWS (here you can make 3rd, and you can be any lvl if its above lvl 76 best). Get horn, sub to TH and here you can take 3rd class to. When you are th\sws with 3rd classes, go back to your main class (th - you need to be on SWS class when you want change back to TH). When you are on your main class (TH w/o 3rd) go to sir eric, switch class and you are th\sws in dwarf skin.

As i remember, you can only make max 2x 3rd on nightmare server.

correct me if im wrong :D