Web Analytics
Dwarf Skin on mutant - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Dwarf Skin on mutant

Started by Finisterre, October 26, 2008, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

I made OL/NE and only made 3rd classes after was on main class as OL/NE.

So u can choose when u wanna make it.

dnetplayer

Quote from: Marinella on February 14, 2010, 09:58:17 PM
if u will start any elf, dark or white - u will never got dwarf skin, you will just have char mutant that can reach 85lv

Oh no is this true I wont get dwarf skin coz I started ELF (sws)..? Is it confirmed that only works with Human or Orc Skin..?

I already started making one and I just finished Fates Whisper.. QQ

marty007

Just one question. I have WL - TYR(3rd)/WL(3rd) on infi server. I can't make dwarf skin coz i have already made 3rd class on retail DNsub and i can't do transfer quest twice. Am I right? If not pls correct me.

Weezer

Quote from: dnetplayer on February 19, 2010, 03:50:24 AM
Oh no is this true I wont get dwarf skin coz I started ELF (sws)..? Is it confirmed that only works with Human or Orc Skin..?

I already started making one and I just finished Fates Whisper.. QQ

U cant make dwarf skin if started as ELF, but still can get lvl 85.

Quote from: marty007 on February 19, 2010, 02:30:24 PM
Just one question. I have WL - TYR(3rd)/WL(3rd) on infi server. I can't make dwarf skin coz i have already made 3rd class on retail DNsub and i can't do transfer quest twice. Am I right? If not pls correct me.

U can't make dwarf skin and also cant lvl up till 85.

marty007

Quote from: Weezer on February 19, 2010, 03:57:02 PM
U can't make dwarf skin and also cant lvl up till 85.

So only right way how to do it on non-arena server is : start class xx - make retail yy - make DN XX - do 3rd class on yy - switch by Eric to XX - switch by normal NPC master to xx - do 3rd class on xx and switch by Eric to yy and you are dwarf xx/yy both 3rd and can go up to 85lvl?  Is that correct?

KarnoV

I have PAL - retail TYR (3rd class) DN sub PAL

Im on TYR stats (3rd class), if i go to master guild, change class to main PAL, and then go to SIr Eric Rodemai and change class to TYR, i got dwarf skin and i am TYR/PAL in dwarf skin..... right???

BUT!! if I do that, can i make 3rd class of TYR again? or i will be TYR/PAL w/o 3rd class??

Please help!

PD : Server Dragon 15x

Aroneiro

dwarf skins will be removed?

rincic83

I heard dwarf skin will be removed coz that is BUG ofc... But I am not sure.

Anyways, I need some help here. I wanted to make dwarf but I don't want it anymore :)  
I want to make TH/SWS.

I started with TH, and make a retail to SWS. Didn't made 3rd. So can I just now on retail SWS Dnet sub him in TH witch is original my main class?   Then I will get SWS/TH I guess but I don't know If I will have some problems with making 3rd class on both TH and SWS.

Some help here :D

(Server Dragon x15)
TY/DE-80
BP/NE-79
SH/BD-79
PP; SE; CRAFT...

Finisterre

First of all, I'm not checking this BUG for long so please do everything by your own risk.

As long as we shared informations on this thread, you can do 3rd class q both on DN subclass TH and retail SWS w/o problem.
Let me explain a bit before going to further steps.

Set if you are TH > SWS/TH and made 3rd class quest for Adventurer on SWS/TH, you will be TH > SWS/Adventurer. And you cannot move your SWS to main TH anymore. If you are Adventurer > SWS/Adventurer, you can transfer your SWS to main Adventurer (Adventurer/SWS > (SWS/)Adventurer. This was confirmed before on Arena since we can have 2 same 3rd class on a char without doing quest coz of Arena Helper)

You can't do same 3rd class quest twice on a char besides on Arena. If you are TH > SWS/TH and made 3rd class on main TH, Adventure > SWS/TH, you cannot start 3rd class quest to Adventurer on DN subclass TH.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

bigapple

Well friend just made TH - SWS/TH on infinity. First TH 75lvl -> retail sws lvl 79 -> transfer to sword muse -> DN sub to th -> as sws went to normal master and switched to th -> used sir Eric to switch to sws and heureka ... dwarf th/sws(3rd) lvl 75 without sws skills, had to learn all again...  made adventurer on that th and for switching using only sir Eric now... so he is adventurer/sword muse in dwarf skin as sword muse and normal skin as adventurer...

Shinyu

yo can anybody confirm that elfs (dark/normal ones)  cannot made into dwarfy mutants?
i heard such rumors but no idea if its true
Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 13, 2009, 01:28:36 PM
all server know kasanowa for his stupidy and cry attitude

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Shinyu on May 20, 2010, 08:55:31 PM
yo can anybody confirm that elfs (dark/normal ones)  cannot made into dwarfy mutants?
i heard such rumors but no idea if its true

You will get ur mainclass mutant but it won't look like dwarf :P
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.