Web Analytics
Error fixes

News:

Main Menu

Error fixes

Started by SpectralMaster, October 24, 2008, 10:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralMaster

Drain Health is not 40% but 20% rated. Needs fix. And Prophecy of Wind can't do -10% resist debuff while no one other prophecy do this.

Post here if another thing needs fix.
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
SpectralMaster - BP/SK noblesse
Dedicated to DN wiki!
שמי הוא מאיה.

Finisterre

Thanks for posting.  :)
Could you write the server name ?

About debuff resistance of prophecies (and arcane protection, Chant of Spirit), I think there is no such effect on DN.
I've just striked out the effect like other prophecies. Thanks.

Most of info site telling they increase the resistance but as long as I searched, they even don't show what the grounds they saying that on.
Me personally referring a site, that says the notation about resistance efficiency comes from the damage reduction by the effect. (in official, physical/magic damage along with debuff effect can be reduced by resist effect, like resist from armor, passive, buff, accessory.) and on that site, it's said the efficiency of debuff resistance on prophecies/CoV give negative effect.

Ofc it's not checked by myself in official server so I cannot assure. Anyway, I haven't felt any effect of debuff resistance with or w/o prophecies/arcane protection on DN.

Edit
About drain rate, I don't even remember why I wrote it's 40%. Thanks for correcting.

If you like to, please make your account on wiki and fix the source.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

SpectralMaster

I just clicked on Races and Classes, then on Shillien Knight. I don't know about servers in there, except host dnwiki server? (my network knowledge is limited)
I will see what I can do, but I prefer if admins edit the encyclopedia, I don't want to be blamed for mistakes inside.
Keep up the good work ::)
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
SpectralMaster - BP/SK noblesse
Dedicated to DN wiki!
שמי הוא מאיה.

Finisterre

Am I being blamed by someone here ?  Anyway thanks for correcting.  :P
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]