Main Menu

Goddard 30.11.2008

Started by Sali, December 01, 2008, 12:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kopoulos

Quote from: Triuferkkk on December 01, 2008, 02:45:56 PM
yes im so retarted that i understood only this thing, r u happy? im glad
to be happy for what?that temp has retard and
brainless enemies?,who after so long time  u got 2-3 castles and started to flame and say boolshits in forum?no i prefare to stay offline then this kind of gaming

Triuferkkk

Quote from: kopoulos on December 01, 2008, 03:45:09 PM
to be happy for what?that temp has retard and
brainless enemies?,who after so long time  u got 2-3 castles and started to flame and say boolshits in forum?no i prefare to stay offline then this kind of gaming
i flame the most ;D, i dont give a freak about u, bout ur ally, im just laughing when ur ally using word ZERG

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

spider28

Quote from: Triuferkkk on December 01, 2008, 03:51:53 PM
i flame the most ;D, i dont give a freak about u, bout ur ally, im just laughing when ur ally using word ZERG

i will wait till IFORCE break up and we will see when temp take what is his and will see how many posts will be on this forum from IFORCE mambers

Mayia

Quote from: spider28 on December 01, 2008, 03:59:06 PM
i will wait till IFORCE break up and we will see when temp take what is his and will see how many posts will be on this forum from IFORCE mambers

why u want iforce to breake up, finaly we have some fun :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Pawciu

Quote from: Sali on December 01, 2008, 03:05:54 PM
4th, our lowely jyg have dion, and btw since goddard is bugged as hell im not suprised u gave us it for free, but we still can be happy  ;D

maybe for you Track do something  :D

spider28

Quote from: Mayia on December 01, 2008, 04:05:38 PM
why u want iforce to breake up, finaly we have some fun :)

I don't want it [because now is good game] but i know FTR and they had maaaaanyss allys and all was broking.

Now they dont cry that temp zerg

jygh

Quote from: spider28 on December 01, 2008, 04:10:03 PM
I don't want it [because now is good game] but i know FTR and they had maaaaanyss allys and all was broking.

Now they dont cry that temp zerg
maybe cause ftr clan is 3rd made on Nm  server?? lawl... our name before were "ZUK" kinda c2 times but stilll .... nvm burn in hell mofo
  Nightmare 30x

SirAlex

Quote from: jygh on December 01, 2008, 04:31:09 PM
maybe cause ftr clan is 3rd made on Nm  server?? lawl... our name before were "ZUK" kinda c2 times but stilll .... nvm burn in hell mofo

Dont think it rly metter the age of the clan, look at sins (envy now), how many times they changed ally? In one year of existence EB never changed sides, how many allyes u changed in this time?
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

RideMYDicK

pppfff... they could  change 100 allys.... but finaly they found the good move.... and u`re scare like hell.... /CRYMODE ON

Mayia

Quote from: RideMYdk on December 01, 2008, 04:47:30 PM
pppfff... they could  change 100 allys.... but finaly they found the good move.... and u`re scare like hell.... /CRYMODE ON

u r wrong my friend :) is not 1st time ftr made a huge zerg action. remember deathcrush ? but i like this anyway :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

kopoulos

Quote from: RideMYdk on December 01, 2008, 04:47:30 PM
That means they are so idiots that they need to change so many allies to find 1 good move just to scary us?:D...so finaly temp succeeded if the whole server want to beat us,coz usualy all go against to the best otherwise u wont give a freak for temp^^
<3:*

Goruul

ZUK - zaklad uslug komunalnych
Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives