mass pvp varka december 1 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

mass pvp varka december 1

Started by addict, December 02, 2008, 09:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vax

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on December 03, 2008, 03:22:41 PM
funny ... before when i told you the same you said its not your problem we cant manage to get more people....
dont understand at all this... what and when  lol did u tell me sth like this?

RaV3NCLaW

varka pvp dont remamber exatly, but i told you your 2 many for us so we wont come again, and you said to me its our problem that we cant get more people or anyway something like that ;
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Vax

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on December 03, 2008, 03:29:52 PM
varka pvp dont remamber exatly, but i told you your 2 many for us so we wont come again, and you said to me its our problem that we cant get more people or anyway something like that ;

Lol rav3n wake up and stop dreaming more... i didnt tell anythink like that... i remember on 1 of pvp bacil said only "dont blame us for activity" but not me lol...
Btw that was reason to inv BA to ally?? xD u couldnt handle some fi?xd more meat(dunno i i wrote it correctly xd) protection wp and kikos?xd

RaV3NCLaW

hehe i rly wonder how long this "some FI will last"

Btw what was the reasson for triad ally? you coudnt handle some AOD? when we wore alone....

as far as i see it i dont need to explain myself to you, neither you to me =) we have our reassons and i think we made the right one, you think what your ego wants :D
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Vax

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on December 03, 2008, 03:40:31 PM

Btw what was the reasson for triad ally? you coudnt handle some AOD? when we wore alone....

hrhr
aod + ew
ot + cruels+ ba
xd

anyway its right its just shit talking.... at least there are a lot enemys now ;)

gizzmo1983PL

Guys i was reading your last posts (i'm sure that my experience at this game is much weaker than yours :P). But i saw some things from the moment when i started to play at infi (about one year ago). In my opinion doesn't really matter if you are in 30 or more ppl against 70 for ex. Couple of months ago i was participating in one of fortresses. And this example shows that even one good organized pt can slay about 40 ppl:) I observed many pvp's with AoD against FI. I still don't know who's more powerful:) Someone will say that AoD, someone will put a bet on FI. I think that chances are the same in both sides:)

abyssal

The idea of having "organized pvp" was not to get a pvp with a ratio of 3x1 or something like that... the intention of this is to promote fun, not slaughter on one side... doesn't matter if FI or Reborn, the intention is fun and good pvp ( it has been a long time since I had so much fun playing here ).

gizzmo1983PL

+1 for U Abyss:) But you didn't see my friends, when they are participating in any pvp's:) They get really angry when they're dying xD

Dag

most important thing should be:
same number of lvl 80 OL for each clan during pvp :D just for fair play
hahhahahahha ( ol coming againnnnnnn)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

gizzmo1983PL

Well OL useful char is for sure:)

gizzmo1983PL

Nande

nice movie :) im sad cuz i couldn't be there. (i think it can be bcuz i haven't played for 2 weeks, but next week i join to the war again)

For flamers: No. We joined to reborn not cuz they scared of you. We joined cuz cruentus dead, and we bored of play w/o ally. So we joined them, cuz we like them more, than FI/NW. So stfu, and don't flame AoD. Let's cry again for zerg if the numbers are equal, or we are more with 5% :P
L2 carreer finished.