Quote from: mark_elesse on December 16, 2008, 01:17:10 AM
am i failed ?  ::)

You are the old time classic failure.

Jesus crist super star!

SirAlex

Quote from: Duxel on December 15, 2008, 03:45:05 PM
As i write it in my topic:

"Yerstday everything happened as it had to be, i did my part."

Was all planed 1 day before, with alls members of DoI clan.
Thar is was more sugestion about how to fk specialy FTR clan, but im not so fkn tardzor
as some stupid players think.
We was ataking during the first part, then come temp and we left.
katsoul was asking me, if DoIs are with temp, so i can answer hem now, no im not,
and also not with iForce.

Thar was 1 sugestion about leave to temps this castle, but i decide to dont do it...
I showed to Sali that its better have me as neutral or friend, then be with me like enemy.

To deavon, when u want, bring ur noobzor clan to fight with DoIs solo plox.
You speacking so much and i saw what ur clan can do in siege`s.

Duxy why u lie to urself? U pmed me and u tryed to look after Astri all day before and the day of siege but u were rejected as "friend" so pls stop bs about u arent a tradez0r since u are a dump freak so buthurted that Iforce get u out of it's union and u looked everywhere for a revenge, but u didnt had, Iforce were smarter than u and they had a good strategy at Goddard, gz for them.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

FeelmyBow

i really like those flame wars, sometimes when i read all this bullcrap it makes me wanna come back and play Sebina for fun. but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Endorama

Quote from: scary on December 15, 2008, 01:54:37 PM

http://files.filefront.com/AdenSige220308wmv/;12661727;/fileinfo.html

u can see here who got backstap who not :D:D  ::) ;D
first of all its backstaB,its written atleast 10 times above and u didnt get it,geez.
and about the siege that envy+v3 turned their back to u,it was all ur fault,u invited piskal,u suffered.we helped ya keep the castle,so what were u crying for?for the gear u got by our help?at least appreciate that,for freak sake.we could see that u r in love with katamorons,but well it was v3+envy to help ya back in these days,not piskal and his "crew",so u betta keep silent about who backstaBed who.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

scary

Quote from: Endorama on December 16, 2008, 11:05:58 AM
first of all its backstaB,its written atleast 10 times above and u didnt get it,geez.
and about the siege that envy+v3 turned their back to u,it was all ur fault,u invited piskal,u suffered.we helped ya keep the castle,so what were u crying for?for the gear u got by our help?at least appreciate that,for freak sake.we could see that u r in love with katamorons,but well it was v3+envy to help ya back in these days,not piskal and his "crew",so u betta keep silent about who backstaBed who.

u helped some ppl`s to sub and ur superman ?hah dude  everyone helped to everyone .. u dont have right to talk who helped who ... I dont say that U didnt helped  some of us about sub`s etc..  there is the truth and everyone know xd I dont want talk about times past...

ps : dont try to be grammar nazi .. cuz ur not able to be xd
Since 2005

Endorama

Quote from: scary on December 16, 2008, 11:13:59 AM
u helped some ppl`s to sub and ur superman ?hah dude  everyone helped to everyone .. u dont have right to talk who helped who ... I dont say that U didnt helped  some of us about sub`s etc..  there is the truth and everyone know xd I dont want talk about times past...

ps : dont try to be grammar nazi .. cuz ur not able to be xd
look,try to get into my post better.and i doubt that u helped us much,but on the other hand,we killed bosses so u could get noble,we killed bosses so u could get rb jewels,we helped ya while u were lvling-if some1 was messing with u,and u couldnt return the fight,we were there,and in the end u crossed 1 of the few rules we had.i dun wonna talk about that too,but i couldnt keep it when i read ur post.

and bout me not being able to serve as a grammar nazi,u r wrong once again.i dun need to use words that i myself dunno to create an image of a literate person.btw it seems u dunno the right meaning of a grammar nazi.u know what grammar is?go google it and u'll get my point.at least i hope so.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

scary

Quote from: Endorama on December 16, 2008, 11:48:26 AM
we killed bosses so u could get rb jewels
well no1 from us got rb jews with ur help ..we made many trades from server to server .. but anyway close it xd dont want talk about it anymore
Since 2005

Pawciu

Quote from: SirAlex on December 16, 2008, 07:27:15 AM
Iforce were smarter than u and they had a good strategy at Goddard, gz for them.

they were lucky because when qube took castle, ftr had respawn inside too... bugged castle ... :P

Deavon

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 16, 2008, 02:30:00 AM
ahha, so a noname faggot who got raped zillion times, left the server 2 times, failed with his own clan to conquer the server gonna tell me that im a failure ? .. sry that i cant take serious :) u are a worthless, to take your opinions

hahahahaha!

You got big imagination lmao.
When i left the server 2 times?From who i got pwn zilion times?
Come on dude the fact that you are old time classic failure does nt mean that we are all like you.
Get over it,if u cant handle it just stop playing .

Devil

Quote from: Deavon on December 16, 2008, 01:39:59 PM
From who i got pwn zilion times?

i feel like being guilty for this ^^

Diabolical

Quote from: zthrx on December 15, 2008, 05:48:22 PM

(btw I lose with Agony I think hes on iforce side :/ hes a good tank maby next time I get more luck)

incase u didnt know .. thats me
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]