Web Analytics
nvlddmkm stopped responding and has recovered.

News:

Main Menu

nvlddmkm stopped responding and has recovered.

Started by AtlantIsBack, July 24, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtlantIsBack

i come back from holiday yesterday and i when i open l2 i have always a problem , my screen becomes all black for like 3 seconds and than it recovers and is normal for 1second and than again black till i dont close l2

i reinstalled l2 , reinstalled drivers , i set ddram2 to freq 667mhz and voltage to 2.3 and i bought 2 ventilators moar , but my pc is still hot as hell and i still have the same problem

a screen after recover

can any1 help me with any solution about what to do ? did any1 had a problem like me ?
Proud ES member

H3

Quote from: AtlantIsBack on July 24, 2010, 11:23:18 AM
i come back from holiday yesterday and i when i open l2 i have always a problem , my screen becomes all black for like 3 seconds and than it recovers and is normal for 1second and than again black till i dont close l2

i reinstalled l2 , reinstalled drivers , i set ddram2 to freq 667mhz and voltage to 2.3 and i bought 2 ventilators moar , but my pc is still hot as hell and i still have the same problem

a screen after recover

can any1 help me with any solution about what to do ? did any1 had a problem like me ?

problem is for Gpu but try clean Cpu/gpu/ram cooler by the dust and if u can change the thermal paste on Cpu
[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]