Web Analytics
Giran 4.1.2009 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Giran 4.1.2009

Started by Damian, January 05, 2009, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

any good archer that want to try a pvp 1 vs 1on self  now? (in 10 min max)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Neozinhu

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 07, 2009, 01:18:55 AM
any good archer that want to try a pvp 1 vs 1on self  now? (in 10 min max)
cybercoffe FTW? xDD

j/k

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on January 07, 2009, 01:22:37 AM
cybercoffe FTW? xDD

j/k

neah, i'm at home, but i wanted to go to sleep.
anyway, i forgot to log in xDDD
i wrote a blog. pretty interesting one, and i blog like once per month, so quality > quantity. too bad is in romanian ;'(
gn menz :*

Sephiroth

Quote from: Triuferkkk on January 07, 2009, 12:41:00 AM
i met u once at fog and i didnt use soe/bsoe, i never use those things lots of players know that, so kinda failed
No,we know about ur lame style ;).

scary

Quote from: Triuferkkk on January 07, 2009, 12:41:00 AM
i met u once at fog and i didnt use soe/bsoe, i never use those things lots of players know that, so kinda failed

u pwn  :-*
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

kidicarus

Im gonna go against the latest trend..... the trend where noone gets pissed at eachother, the trend where noone calles your mother a whore after you loose in PvP.the trend where flamewars and personal insults are but a memory. I miss thoose days.

So FU temp, you came with such numbers that at 1 time i froze for 1 minute. And teh rest of the time i got like 1 frame every 10 seconds.
Watching theese screens in the beginning actually makes me relive the entire siege.... except the screenshots appear faster then the frames did during this siege.

This siege sucked balls.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Penicilin

Quote from: kidicarus on January 07, 2009, 02:24:23 PM
Im gonna go against the latest trend..... the trend where noone gets pissed at eachother, the trend where noone calles your mother a whore after you loose in PvP.the trend where flamewars and personal insults are but a memory. I miss thoose days.

So FU temp, you came with such numbers that at 1 time i froze for 1 minute. And teh rest of the time i got like 1 frame every 10 seconds.
Watching theese screens in the beginning actually makes me relive the entire siege.... except the screenshots appear faster then the frames did during this siege.

This siege sucked balls.

dunno exactly why ... but, love your comments in siege topics :D
NM 30x
Penicilin bp/wc

Parabol

Quote from: kidicarus on January 07, 2009, 02:24:23 PM

This siege sucked balls.

That's the spirit! Flame on :D

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Parabol on January 07, 2009, 09:37:57 PM
That's the spirit! Flame on :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZYKSDbwQE