Web Analytics
Giran 4.1.2009 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Giran 4.1.2009

Started by Damian, January 05, 2009, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAlex

Nice sieges this weekend, gz all. Now that sheva is not anymore i hope we can keep the fight against iforce as we did until now.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Furesy

Really nice siege, had a lot of fun, really nice PvP's, only a lot of ss lag, but ah well ;f

scary

i didnt was  on siege but i gues its was a good siege :> like always in giran much lags gz  to new owner
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

TASIUR

gz astri and all Theheroes gz Temp ang gl athuran on new serwer gf
Tasiur des/wc +nobles
Tasiur2 des/pal+nobles
Bobis pal/pp+nobles - Hero
lomines pp/bd not mine any way
Ex3cutioners2    TEMP ally

cristianvernal

well, every time temps came, lags starts....delay of 30 seconds or more, i dont know how ppl die on that situation.....that proofs that the lags affects only non temp side xD

is there any way to work on the lags? honestly i prefer not to go to sieges bcos i have to organize my parties and i really cant do nothing to make some team play....its sucks !

gz to temps

xmaaadx

Sali

that freezes are nothing, why the hell ss lags are back? i fell like in c4 time :o

anyway good siege, and well i think we did well in fact we had just 2 reged clans for defense :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kobra

alway on CS i got many lags , but i nice to see many ppl.
cause NM i will buy new PC :) i want play without lags on CS , cause is fun :) GF to all
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x

Sephiroth

I just left siege,since I wasn't able to do anything cos of my shity pc,couldn't target/move,w/e u imagine xD.

Pawciu

hmm At gludio i didn't had lags OO, but at Giran too many  :D, lags after lags after lags.... 

zthrx

I post some screens soon :>

Damian

Quote from: TheLox on January 05, 2009, 12:27:29 AM
Love criticals on you.

maby you or miotla want some duel on self buff in oly you will show what you are pro.
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Furesy

Quote from: Damian on January 05, 2009, 05:39:42 PM
maby you or miotla want some duel on self buff in oly you will show what you are pro.
wow you are awesome, a SPS/EE asking a BD/PR to fight on selfbuffs, damn!

PS: I'll fight you!