you are noob you all spam what you are big pro [but only with full buff]

dude never saw mage with dyn got more dmg than you :D seriosly
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sali

Quote from: Damian on January 05, 2009, 09:24:21 PM
I like my char, is not good for mass pvp but i play him :P  [i know that pr/bd can kill me 1 hit :PPP] but i am not like nori  f1 hydro blast, f2-f12 return i kill or i dye that is all :P bye :D
yeee u have f1(hydro) f2(cancel) sometimes f3 (trance) ur using that char in 100%
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

scary

Quote from: Damian on January 05, 2009, 09:24:21 PM
I like my char, is not good for mass pvp but i play him :P  [i know that pr/bd can kill me 1 hit :PPP] but i am not like nori  f1 hydro blast, f2-f12 return i kill or i dye that is all :P bye :D

niori is the one of the best mages in server ... he rape with  self buff many mages and fighters ... and im sure he will rape you with self and fullbuff ..
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Damian

Quote from: scary on January 05, 2009, 10:02:42 PM
niori is the one of the best mages in server ... he rape with  self buff many mages and fighters ... and im sure he will rape you with self and fullbuff ..
haha yea rape in bles soe or return only hit hit on back and return
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Damian

Quote from: Sali on January 05, 2009, 10:01:01 PM
yeee u have f1(hydro) f2(cancel) sometimes f3 (trance) ur using that char in 100%

i will not show you my skills but yes hydro is first is not secret but cancel [is not good as was in c4] and trance pfff is many better debufs than that :P

P.S. My english maby is bad but who cares :P not me ;)
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

TheLox

The only thing why you ask for pvp on selfbuffs is cause you know you CANNOT win if we have pp buffs. Ofc you can win on selfbuff poor pr/bd. So gtfo.

Just to ask you. Do you remember that night when you were doing valakas quest? From who did you died like 5-6 times in a row? Me? Yea, thats right. So, again, gtfo.

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Damian on January 05, 2009, 10:25:36 PM
haha yea rape in bles soe or return only hit hit on back and return
and look who the freak is saying that hahahahahha

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

SirAlex

Quote from: scary on January 05, 2009, 10:02:42 PM
niori is the one of the best mages in server

U are talking about Niori from NM? U start sucking cokcs lately? :P

Damiano bro a self buff pvp against archers wont make u pro, if u wana prove smth go for pvp in full buffs...
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Damian

Quote from: SirAlex on January 06, 2009, 07:47:53 AM
U are talking about Niori from NM? U start sucking cokcs lately? :P

Damiano bro a self buff pvp against archers wont make u pro, if u wana prove smth go for pvp in full buffs...

which sps/ee can win in pr/bd on full buff i mean pr/bd on full buff have full resist on wather [maby 1k damage with crits] and sps dont have any deflect arrow. Pr 1 kryt and 4-6K damage and archers always run like rabbit. That you call good fight?? [maby wait till helbound when will be buff something like deflect]

NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

TASIUR

Quote from: Triuferkkk on January 06, 2009, 01:30:04 AM
and look who the freak is saying that hahahahahha
ohoho u remember me on fog u see me u bsoe pro owners pff haha
Tasiur des/wc +nobles
Tasiur2 des/pal+nobles
Bobis pal/pp+nobles - Hero
lomines pp/bd not mine any way
Ex3cutioners2    TEMP ally

SirAlex

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 08:22:24 AM
which sps/ee can win in pr/bd on full buff i mean pr/bd on full buff have full resist on wather [maby 1k damage with crits] and sps dont have any deflect arrow. Pr 1 kryt and 4-6K damage and archers always run like rabbit. That you call good fight?? [maby wait till helbound when will be buff something like deflect]

Dont know about u but i saw Ellese many times kiling archers in full buffs...
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.