Giran 4.1.2009 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Giran 4.1.2009

Started by Damian, January 05, 2009, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damian

Quote from: scary on January 06, 2009, 01:57:52 PM
hero means that hes pro ?  dude he pwns you and ur friends without valakas xd and i never saw him in oly ..maybe he dont want who knows

and what you called pro hit hit and return??
You see me many times and you know that i kill somone in pvp or i die.  I hardly ever use return even i dont have this skill on my stripe skills.
Why you  defend Nori everyone know him and how he play.
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Damian

Quote from: Furesy on January 06, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
If you get crit for 5k everytime you seriously need to change your buff setup lol (and your tactic)
give me am+13 and we will talk :P
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

scary

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 03:05:22 PM
Why you  defend Nori everyone know him and how he play.

everyone know that he can play with hes char :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Furesy

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 03:06:23 PM
give me am+13 and we will talk :P
What does an AM +13 have to do with the damage people deal on you? (I don't even have an AM +13 ^_-)

The hardest crit I received on NM, is from PigsAreBack when I was on varka, I was on BD/PP + selfbuffs, and I just PvPed an SK/PS and I still had Hex on me, PigsAreBack hit me in the back for 5.8k, that really hurt lol

Damian

Quote from: scary on January 06, 2009, 03:04:10 PM
thats why i said..hes the mage with dyn who got always 5-6k crit lol...

without deflect arrow :P
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

scary

Quote from: Furesy on January 06, 2009, 03:09:02 PM
What does an AM +13 have to do with the damage people deal on you? (I don't even have an AM +13 ^_-)

The hardest crit I received on NM, is from PigsAreBack when I was on varka, I was on BD/PP + selfbuffs, and I just PvPed an SK/PS and I still had Hex on me, PigsAreBack hit me in the back for 5.8k, that really hurt lol

its not that much xd

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 03:09:29 PM
without deflect arrow :P

so why i cant make the same dmg as you on other sps/ee`s  ? cuz they know how to buff themself ..
Since 2005

Damian

Quote from: Furesy on January 06, 2009, 03:09:02 PM

i dont play sk/ps and you know that if i want farm archers i would make mag/tank but i like my chat because is good and dont need army  bots to buff him
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Furesy

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 03:15:06 PM
i dont play sk/ps and you know that if i want farm archers i would make mag/tank but i like my chat because is good and dont need army  bots to buff him
I don't play one either o.o?

Damian

Quote from: scary on January 06, 2009, 03:11:50 PM

so why i cant make the same dmg as you on other sps/ee`s  ? cuz they know how to buff themself ..

I mean PR not HE you are HE. And i dont use all time advanced block [i need other buffs too :P].
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Furesy

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 03:18:31 PM
I mean PR not HE you are HE. And i dont use all time advanced block [i need other buffs too :P].
Your first mistake...

scary

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 03:18:31 PM

im not teacher ..and i dont try to teach you but u should   use bless shield,advanced block.. thast why u got hight dmg from archers
Since 2005

TheLox

OMG!!! OH MY freakING GOD!! Why did you tell him, or you want to, what buffs he must to use!?!?

Kk... You will die next, not him!