Web Analytics
Aden 10.01.2009 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Aden 10.01.2009

Started by RideMYDicK, January 10, 2009, 05:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

freak you all! I am the best! Logged at half of siege and rolled half of Temp!  :D :D

<3 mages. Hope will be more of them.

lordelfakoz

I really start to think that something is wrong with client files. Some proof of it is that when server lags you stop moving but you can rotate the camera and when lag wore off u see everything might happened while being freezed in fast forward but in our case when i freeze in sieges cpu usage reaches its top and i have hard times to press even windows start button or choose another active app this time when playing in window mode. And i want to mention that in other servers i tried (Hellbound,Gracia etc which client files are supposed to be heavier for the pc's) i have zero lag and the number of ppl participate is quite equal to NM.

MonsterKill

m8 i didnt have on mind pc lags cuz i havent got em on sieges its server side lags i mean ss lags and that weird latency throu my pc and server it wasnt just ss lag i mean here a potions and skill 2 after clicking on potion effect was on me after some seconds max even to 10sec and skills like battle roar were restoring my hp after some seconds  thats weird and i wanna say i wasnt downloading nothing  and my internet connection was fine while playing its server side lags i think our server (host) got too low bandwith for so many ppl/actions at once like siege
XxNigelxX <3

Furesy

Quote from: MonsterKill on January 10, 2009, 10:05:09 PM
m8 i didnt have on mind pc lags cuz i havent got em on sieges its server side lags i mean ss lags and that weird latency throu my pc and server it wasnt just ss lag i mean here a potions and skill 2 after clicking on potion effect was on me after some seconds max even to 10sec and skills like battle roar were restoring my hp after some seconds  thats weird and i wanna say i wasnt downloading nothing  and my internet connection was fine while playing its server side lags i think our server (host) got too low bandwith for so many ppl/actions at once like siege
Well yea, and maybe you are right there, but I seriously doubt it's the machine, it's either the host or something wrong with the client ;f

VforVanilla

As said server lag is when you see something happens after some time you have request something (like potions you said), but where whole screen freeze (can't rotate cam,windows multi-tasking and cpu usage reaches their limits) probably can't be considered server lag. My Pc is a Core 2 duo at 3.16 GHZ, 4GB Ram DDR2 @ 800 MHZ and GF 9800 GTX and a Velociraptor HD for those might say that screen freezes cause to huge HD access requests (led flashes are almost zero on freezes).

Damian

Quote from: Gemikk on January 10, 2009, 05:19:43 PM
1st: gz to new owners
2nd: guys i dont know how the hell could i have such a low fps sometimes also 0 and i have 2,33 GHz and radeon 4850, i just watched dvps video 2 years old, really big big zerg + that he had fraps on, his fps didnt fall under 15 frame

i don't think that temp zerg... all server vs temp and you told us that temp zerg??
But nice siege GF
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Damian

Quote from: Furesy on January 10, 2009, 08:51:55 PM
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0Ghz
Motherboard
Asus P5Q Pro
RAM
Corsair 2x2Gb PC2-6400 @ 4-4-4-12
HDD
Western Digital 640Gb
Graphics Card(s)
Asus ENGTX260 896Mb
PSU
Corsair HX520W
Case
Antec Three Hundred
Operating System
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
Monitor(s)
Samsung 2043BW 20"
Connection
12mbit/s

Internet not sure, it's arround that ^^
i have lapto T7700 2,4 duo
GF 8800GTX
2x2GB ram
7200 HDD
XP
5MB LAN
and near gate i had lags
i think that servr lags.
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

AndrzejLepperPL

Aden siege is the  really hardest siege because of lags well siege was nice but we lose ;/ nvm we will get it back:)
[url=http://change.menelgame.pl/change_please/6601512/][/url]

FadeAway

Happy i dont really go to sieges anymore (although i miss them a bit), like 3 weeks ago everything was fine, 75% of my soulshots actually loaded (wich aint so bad), now for some reason even outside sieges (at varka for example) like 50% loads... can't imagine how it would be in sieges... Starting to think back at C4 times when we had troubles with pots/shots loading once aswell. /hopes it get's fixed

Sali

Quote from: FadeAway on January 12, 2009, 10:16:21 AM
Happy i dont really go to sieges anymore (although i miss them a bit), like 3 weeks ago everything was fine, 75% of my soulshots actually loaded (wich aint so bad), now for some reason even outside sieges (at varka for example) like 50% loads... can't imagine how it would be in sieges... Starting to think back at C4 times when we had troubles with pots/shots loading once aswell. /hopes it get's fixed
haha ye i still remember when i couldt end varka quest (i played mage that time) bcos mana pots wosnt working :x
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

DrAkhoo

Its the GAMEGUARD shit homos. That makes the server heavely lagged. Drake added it as an anti bot protection but the retard tought its unbreakable. Wich is obviously wrong so that gameguard just slows the freak out of our PC-s.
Just bough a new hardware for ma shit
2x core 2.8 ghz total 5.6 ghz
Video with all that gameing shit for 512 ram memory but cloackable at 1 g ram
and some other  pro gameing shit and i still lag sometimes lol.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

TheLox

Quote from: DrAkhoo on January 12, 2009, 09:33:04 PM
Its the GAMEGUARD shit homos. That makes the server heavely lagged. Drake added it as an anti bot protection but the retard tought its unbreakable. Wich is obviously wrong so that gameguard just slows the freak out of our PC-s.
Just bough a new hardware for ma shit
2x core 2.8 ghz total 5.6 ghz
Video with all that gameing shit for 512 ram memory but cloackable at 1 g ram
and some other  pro gameing shit and i still lag sometimes lol.

N ya think ya r cul? U wrong.