Previous topic - Next topic

DrAkhoo

Quote from: TheLox on January 12, 2009, 10:09:14 PM
N ya think ya r cul? U wrong.
u be hatein me cuz me be better hater!
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

DezZzO_

Quote from: DrAkhoo on January 12, 2009, 09:33:04 PM
Its the GAMEGUARD shit homos. That makes the server heavely lagged. Drake added it as an anti bot protection but the retard tought its unbreakable. Wich is obviously wrong so that gameguard just slows the freak out of our PC-s.
Just bough a new hardware for ma shit
2x core 2.8 ghz total 5.6 ghz
Video with all that gameing shit for 512 ram memory but cloackable at 1 g ram
and some other  pro gameing shit and i still lag sometimes lol.

Oh ... maybe ur right man  ::)  ... In c4 there was no gameguard I think and all was fine ...
Track what u think ? If thats the reason just remove it ...

OLD SHADOW, RAVEN & NIGHTMARE Player: DezZzO

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com][/URL]

savik

Quote from: DrAkhoo on January 12, 2009, 10:12:28 PM
u be hatein me cuz me be better hater!

DrAkhoo in severance, damn long time away form dragon :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DrAkhoo on January 12, 2009, 09:33:04 PM
Its the GAMEGUARD shit homos. That makes the server heavely lagged. Drake added it as an anti bot protection but the retard tought its unbreakable. Wich is obviously wrong so that gameguard just slows the freak out of our PC-s.
Just bough a new hardware for ma shit
2x core 2.8 ghz total 5.6 ghz
Video with all that gameing shit for 512 ram memory but cloackable at 1 g ram
and some other  pro gameing shit and i still lag sometimes lol.
agree lol, just not in that hate more u are :D not all ppl know how client is coded and what protec. we used, anyhow thing that i am checking is why dragon have less lag then nm, you should lag as well right? But imo will be fixed in following days.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DrAkhoo

Quote from: TrackZero on January 13, 2009, 12:32:51 AM
agree lol, just not in that hate more u are :D not all ppl know how client is coded and what protec. we used, anyhow thing that i am checking is why dragon have less lag then nm, you should lag as well right? But imo will be fixed in following days.
Its less lagged then what Ive read here but I still get lag on that configuration wich wouldnt normaly happen on a gameguard free server. I guess there are more prevention programs that drake and GM team could use against bots but not this gameguard. Against exploits it dosent deffends against bots not even a bit ... it just eats the PC and tbh i dont see the reason for that.

Quote from: savik on January 13, 2009, 12:04:16 AM
DrAkhoo in severance, damn long time away form dragon :D
u be hatein me to? damn haterz all arround me 8)
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Sali

BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

SirAlex

Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sali

Quote from: scary on January 13, 2009, 02:23:12 PM
attention whore from dragon   :D
after checking his posts number i found it alone :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

scary

Quote from: Sali on January 13, 2009, 02:43:40 PM
after checking his posts number i found it alone :P

xa0xa0x0ax0a0xax0a0
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

TheLox

He's ma whore. Spanking her all day/night long! That's why is she full of pain!  :o ;D :P

kidicarus

Lovely siege..... the only good thing about this massive lag is that its easy to see when the opponent is coming. Even if you happen to be inside the castle and the enemy is outside.

I remember at 1 time during the siege where i thought the server DC'd. It just happened to be a 1 min lag with a complete freeze, when it was over my char decided to zig-zag all over the screen ultrafast while spamming all mana on major group heal in less then 1 second.
After this 1 second was over the screen frooze up again...... this time i tried waiting it out.

BAAD IDEA!

After that 20 sec freeze was over i saw like a screenshot of every partymember dead on the ground and an army of temps heading inside the castle.

Maybe this is just a PC lag thing.... But the strange thing is that the lag doesn't change at all if i turn texture filter on/off or press alt+p.... The lags are still the same.

From now on im only gonna siege fortresses... atleast there i can play :)

And if im wanna get the full siege experience ill just watch the screenshots later on forum. The diffrence will be marginal.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]