Web Analytics
Schuttgart Siege - 17-01-08 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Schuttgart Siege - 17-01-08

Started by DePayens, January 17, 2009, 06:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DePayens

We've been off game for 2 months and many clan mates left our clan for ftr, temp and so on.
Most of them is returning and most of people that left game at all will return too.

Quote from: scary on January 17, 2009, 08:20:44 PM
its not our problem if ur clan  members are low lvl or unsubbed.. then dont go to siege

I was agreeing with you:D
But it seems we both were wrong..those unsubbed chars were enough to kill ya and take the castle:D
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

Freki

Yep it was a fun siege, and a funny way to lose a castle...
PENIS GOES WHERE?!

scary

Quote from: DePayens on January 17, 2009, 08:44:51 PM
I was agreeing with you:D
But it seems we both were wrong..those unsubbed chars were enough to kill ya and take the castle:D

well i wasnt in siege ..but we can try it :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

DePayens

CloudOfNibelheim

TASIUR

Tasiur des/wc +nobles
Tasiur2 des/pal+nobles
Bobis pal/pp+nobles - Hero
lomines pp/bd not mine any way
Ex3cutioners2    TEMP ally

WindPhoenix

It was a funny siege, funny as in retarded way of being funny, that is from Mayhem's side.

We were called to defend the castle bla bla bla, you know the speech...

We defended one rush of RunesAcademy, then they stopped attacking and we got bored. Ofc some wise ass in Envy, i won't say who. said: "wtf menz, lets pwn in Dion" i raised an eyebrow and i knew smth like loosing the castle (left undefended) will happend, but hell, i dont care, but at least i dont pretend to care  ;D

True, dion was fun, and i have the time of my life against hmmm, i forgot, some random clan, i killed like 10 of them 'n a row at the inner gate entrance. Then i died and voila, no "to castle"

Oooops, Mayhem did it again!  :-*
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

DePayens

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 19, 2009, 03:39:54 AM
It was a funny siege, funny as in retarded way of being funny, that is from Mayhem's side.

We were called to defend the castle bla bla bla, you know the speech...

We defended one rush of RunesAcademy, then they stopped attacking and we got bored. Ofc some wise ass in Envy, i won't say who. said: "wtf menz, lets pwn in Dion" i raised an eyebrow and i knew smth like loosing the castle (left undefended) will happend, but hell, i dont care, but at least i dont pretend to care  ;D

True, dion was fun, and i have the time of my life against hmmm, i forgot, some random clan, i killed like 10 of them 'n a row at the inner gate entrance. Then i died and voila, no "to castle"

Oooops, Mayhem did it again!  :-*

Happens mate:)

Nothing compared to what happened yesterday in Giran..something that really doesn't have to happen..

btw..you've had so many castles that once you can stay without also :P

Maybe we should rename to Schuttgard's Academies :P
CloudOfNibelheim

scary

Quote from: DePayens on January 19, 2009, 08:46:27 AM

Happens mate:)

Nothing compared to what happened yesterday in Giran..something that really doesn't have to happen..

btw..you've had so many castles that once you can stay without also :P

Maybe we should rename to Schuttgard's Academies :P

i see ya so happy xd trust me castle doesnt mean nothing xd just a shit plus schutgard manor is sucks too :)
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

iNs

first of all ive no idea how they let u in the castle, but im not going to discuss it again :D

what i laughed about is that if our pro dead bishop would have come nicely back to castle ( the way was clear as virgins pussy ) u wouldnt have a chance lol, people, no idea if u buff zerk and no shield but 75% of people from ur clan are 1 shot targets, the only person that took longer than 2 secs to kill was ... hm, you !
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

DePayens

Quote from: iNs on January 19, 2009, 10:31:07 AM
first of all ive no idea how they let u in the castle, but im not going to discuss it again :D

what i laughed about is that if our pro dead bishop would have come nicely back to castle ( the way was clear as virgins pussy ) u wouldnt have a chance lol, people, no idea if u buff zerk and no shield but 75% of people from ur clan are 1 shot targets, the only person that took longer than 2 secs to kill was ... hm, you !

hmm you mean than it was santa that killed all of you in front of the altair? :)
CloudOfNibelheim

iNs

Quote from: DePayens on January 19, 2009, 10:35:35 AM
hmm you mean than it was santa that killed all of you in front of the altair? :)

i didnt get killed afair, u all ganked gergo on marks char.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

PvtStuka

Quote from: iNs on January 19, 2009, 10:36:25 AM
i didnt get killed afair, u all ganked gergo on marks char.

they hitted me from the balcony for 10 minutes while I stood there in self buffs then dagger in doom set ran to me and bamm instant kill

Astramael      [db/tr]