News:

Main Menu

18/01/09 Giran Siege

Started by Ch4risma, January 19, 2009, 12:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ch4risma

I never created a topic for siege so :D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

Fail

Quote from: Ch4risma on January 19, 2009, 12:06:30 AM
I never created a topic for siege so :D

sooo gratz Temps :D but nothing special  ::)
Working on new char
[URL=http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f77777ailpb6.jpg][/URL]

Neozinhu

Only some action in the middle....

7 ppls from Bdr was on only ...

Paito was busy...

w8ing for the nexts
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

brufonte

Quote from: Neozinhu on January 19, 2009, 01:20:33 AM
Only some action in the middle....

7 ppls from Bdr was on only ...

Paito was busy...

w8ing for the nexts

so bdr was atacking or defend with temp?? (me responde neuzinho)
TheB1shop - Bishop/Necro - SH / Nobless - 7x
Brufonte - SPS/EE - Nobles - 7x(Ta emprestado pra um amigo)

Looking for a good clan

DePayens

Yes, it was a funny siege..

We came to help temp and we did for a couple of rushes...
then, without any reason, Eb members killed us....
Ok, could happen that someone from EB didn't recognize us, coutd it be..
We came again, after have spoken with Astri, Eb leader and old friends from all temp clans..
1 min passed and, again, someone of us killed by 1 stupid eb archer, coz I think u have to be stupid or maybe too young to use your brain in the right way.

I asked astri...the answer was : "I don't know why they attacked us"
friends in Eb answer was: "we don't know why they attacked us"

but the most funny thing was EB leader answer..
"if you're here alive is just coz Oblique is our friend" :S
"Oblique"?

For me was enough and we left.

We've been off game for some months but in our whole history we've always been friend of temp, except maybe..1 month long time ago?
Also when we were the very most of united online...we always did our best to help.

I expected some more from temps..I'm not talking about EB leader, cause a person is just 1 person..but I expected something more from Astri and from the friends all over temp clans we have, included ex clan members and so on.
I'm disappointed.

The really funny thing is that I've just spent about 2 weeks, since we've come back to game, to convince the whole clan in joining Temp side...cause they've always been respectful, friend and honourable people.
And also if temp were living their worst moment, with the left of Sheva, with the grewth of this new enemy side, we were there.

This could maybe seem a cry topic but isn't.
We've nothing to cry about cause we didn't lose anything..you lost..you lost your honour, your good name between us and our friendship..that maybe is not that useful as it could be the friendship of a whole ally, but is the friendship of a clan with huge moral strenght, enough to take a castle and to hold.

Maybe the whole EB could swep away our clan with just a hit of hand but this means nothing.
Talking about values and honour, you've really something to learn or, if you hit your head somewhere yesterday, something to say "sorry" for.

Maybe I'm too old and I'm expecting too much from nowadays guys but I can be wrong.
Surpise me.
RUNE's ACADEMIES :: VALAR
CloudOfNibelheim

For what I became king of all the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

Mayia

Quote from: DePayens on January 19, 2009, 09:02:34 AM
Yes, it was a funny siege..

We came to help temp and we did for a couple of rushes...
then, without any reason, Eb members killed us....
Ok, could happen that someone from EB didn't recognize us, coutd it be..
We came again, after have spoken with Astri, Eb leader and old friends from all temp clans..
1 min passed and, again, someone of us killed by 1 stupid eb archer, coz I think u have to be stupid or maybe too young to use your brain in the right way.

I asked astri...the answer was : "I don't know why they attacked us"
friends in Eb answer was: "we don't know why they attacked us"

"Oblique"?

For me was enough and we left.

We've been off game for some months but in our whole history we've always been friend of temp, except maybe..1 month long time ago?
Also when we were the very most of united online...we always did our best to help.

I expected some more from temps..I'm not talking about EB leader, cause a person is just 1 person..but I expected something more from Astri and from the friends all over temp clans we have, included ex clan members and so on.
I'm disappointed.

The really funny thing is that I've just spent about 2 weeks, since we've come back to game, to convince the whole clan in joining Temp side...cause they've always been respectful, friend and honourable people.
And also if temp were living their worst moment, with the left of Sheva, with the grewth of this new enemy side, we were there.

This could maybe seem a cry topic but isn't.
We've nothing to cry about cause we didn't lose anything..you lost..you lost your honour, your good name between us and our friendship..that maybe is not that useful as it could be the friendship of a whole ally, but is the friendship of a clan with huge moral strenght, enough to take a castle and to hold.

Maybe the whole EB could swep away our clan with just a hit of hand but this means nothing.
Talking about values and honour, you've really something to learn or, if you hit your head somewhere yesterday, something to say "sorry" for.

Maybe I'm too old and I'm expecting too much from nowadays guys but I can be wrong.
Surpise me.

Lets not give here a shitfull of crap and lies. Ye i agree we killed u one time, was kind of a mistake, u came back and wardenn hit 1 of your guys, that orc, but he didnt kill him. And the orc started swearing and BS at Wardenn's adress, and still we didnt kill him,and suddenly out of nowhere u started hitting me :). As u know i didnt do anything just told u to mind your bussines and go on with siege. I could easly give 1 order and u were all down in 2 secs, but i prefered to let this pass away, it seems u coudnt so... dont spam here, this topic has other purpose.

PS: shit siege, i agree now this was a big masacre zerg, i see the big iforce, mayhem alliance didnt stop but u become ridiculous weak again. Dunno how sudenly s1ndicate and veterans swiched side but this is crap, i think again the era of boring sieges is about to come.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

SirAlex

I wasnt online during this siege, proabably u spoke with Camy.. but rly i dont like the idea of having more friends, Astri didnt speak with me about u and i am sure he didnt speak with Camy or Wardenn either.

"Oblique"?
The only friends i accepted were United when Oblique was the ally leader since we are very good friends in rl (in fact he was the one who showed me this game during a boring day at office :D). As i said i wasnt online and Camy rly didnt know the fact that u arent with Oblique's ally anymore, that's why she was talking about Oblique.

The really funny thing is that I've just spent about 2 weeks, since we've come back to game, to convince the whole clan in joining Temp side.
Mby u should talk with Temp clan leaders first, and for the moment talking only with Astri wont be so helpfull since he is not so active lately, but as i said before i dont like the idea of having more friends, even if Sheva left i rly think we can handle like this.

We've nothing to cry about cause we didn't lose anything..you lost..you lost your honour, your good name between us and our friendship.
And when we were friends???? except the time u were in United, cos then we were friends not because of u... And pls lets leave this thing about honour and other stuff, if temp clan leaders wouldnt be honorble players Temp wouldnt resist for years without breaking like all the big allies from past did, just think about this, if something wrong happened during Giran siege for sure it was a missunderstanding.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

DePayens

Quote from: Mayia on January 19, 2009, 09:51:16 AM
Lets not give here a shitfull of crap and lies. Ye i agree we killed u one time, was kind of a mistake, u came back and wardenn hit 1 of your guys, that orc, but he didnt kill him. And the orc started swearing and BS at Wardenn's adress, and still we didnt kill him,and suddenly out of nowhere u started hitting me :). As u know i didnt do anything just told u to mind your bussines and go on with siege. I could easly give 1 order and u were all down in 2 secs, but i prefered to let this pass away, it seems u coudnt so... dont spam here, this topic has other purpose.

As I told you yesterday, Wardenn killed a pp before starting to hit that Orc and we weren't registered in defence so couldn't ress.
You could easily give 1 order and we were down in 2 secs?
Do you really think you're the owner of the server mate?
If you think so you can come to Schuttgart the next siege, with your clan only, we will defend alone.

Quote from: SirAlex on January 19, 2009, 10:47:06 AM
I wasnt online during this siege, proabably u spoke with Camy.. but rly i dont like the ideea of haveing more friends, Astri didnt spoke with me about u and i am sure he didnt spoke with Camy or Wardenn either.
There wouldn't have been any kind of problem if someone would have just say.."guys, please go away".
Maybe we weren't invited but I never saw someone kill people came to help.
Maybe if you were online nothing of this would have happened but though things went this way nobody still say "I'm sorry".

Quote from: SirAlex on January 19, 2009, 10:47:06 AMThe only friends i accepted were United when Oblique was the ally leader since we are verry good friends in rl (in fact he was the one who showed me this game during a boring day at office :D). As i said i wasnt online and Camy rly didnt knew the fact that u arent with Oblique's ally anymore, that's why she was talking about Oblique.
You're telling me that the help united gave to you it was not a favour we made to you but a favour you made to us?

Quote from: SirAlex on January 19, 2009, 10:47:06 AM
Mby u should talk with Temp clan leaders first, and for the moment talking only with Astri wont be so helpfull since he is not so active lately, but as i said before i dont like the ideea of haveing more friends, even if Sheva left i rly think we can handle like this.
ok, handle that.
Our decision to come wasn't that old..as I told you we've just come back to game so..I had just the time to advice those I found online.
Btw, after 2 rushes made together and after many eb players and heroes players wrote in every channel we were there to help, I think that also a blind would have gotten.

Quote from: SirAlex on January 19, 2009, 10:47:06 AMAnd pls lets live this thing about honour and other stuff, if temp clan leaders wouldent be honorble players Temp wouldent resist for years without braking like all the big allys from past did, just think about this, if something wrong happened during Giran siege for sure it was a missunderstoonding.
Whatever it has been, this answer misses something else, a "sorry".
CloudOfNibelheim

SirAlex

Quote from: DePayens on January 19, 2009, 11:06:30 AM
You're telling me that the help united gave to you it was not a favour we made to you but a favour you made to us?
ok, handle that.

We are good friends and if he want to help me i am not takeing it as a "favor", we play together we have fun together and we dont make "favors" one to eatchother since our porpose is to enjoy the game.. Even now that our allies are enemys we have fun together and we dont reduce all to "favors", mby u should do that also..
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

DePayens

Quote from: SirAlex on January 19, 2009, 11:22:53 AM
We are good friends and if he want to help me i am not takeing it as a "favor", we play together we have fun together and we dont make "favors" one to eatchother since our porpose is to enjoy the game.. Even now that our allies are enemys we have fun together and we dont reduce all to "favors", mby u should do that also..

Since we're back we never asked anyone some kind of favour, though the risks of play with our limited numbers of players.
CloudOfNibelheim

Equi

I think your over-reacting about someting so minor. So i killed 1 char before reading clan chat. After i read clan chat i stoped. So what happened next ? Your clan mate started bitching about it omg... that alone dezerved to kill all of you . But i didn't. So wtf, 1 person died, is a game lol (not real life omg ...), go town come again.
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

Neozinhu

Quote from: brufonte on January 19, 2009, 02:00:43 AM
so bdr was atacking or defend with temp?? (me responde neuzinho)
defending...

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008