Web Analytics
Nightmare movie - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Nightmare movie

Started by AbNox, January 23, 2009, 10:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parabol

I was in aV too but jaros didn't like me cause I was the bad guy from Salut's crew xD

Lolita

Quote from: Parabol on January 23, 2009, 10:20:28 PM
I was in aV too but jaros didn't like me cause I was the bad guy from Salut's crew xD

me too :D first days in Av was fun :P
[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

Saorin

Quote from: Parabol on January 23, 2009, 11:30:59 AM
This is what you call OLD times? pfff... at least the music wasn't entirely bad...
same thoughts here lol

old times is NOt WITH GLOWING s grade lawl
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

Gemikk

old times for me is c3 when stll most of ppl started playing L2 and everything was so ql and new. but now is just full buff and then f1 f1 f1 f1 :D
Gemik sh/se
DontDie bi/wc
Ruddi sh/sk

Univ3rsalSoldier

Diablos nie grasz czasem na celes? jak tak napisz mi PM tutaj albo w grze Yokat0
sry za spam w topicu

peace

darker2000

If your talking about the nightmare on elm street series, my vote is with #3 (the only one that i saw as it scared me out of seeing the others!)
Though I have seen parts of the original movie (which starred Johnny Depp) it wasn't as good as the 3rd one.

If you mean any scary movie, I'm going with a little known one called Slaughter High. I saw it nearly 20 years ago and can still hear the music and the killers laugh!
================================================================================================
Ski Holidays Direct
timeshare

KmD

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 23, 2009, 09:02:43 PM
heh yep i remember tho once at aden 9v9 av vs vai archer pt and 4archers at ud...

...yep Parabol got right... i also did my bd for fullbuffs at siegs thats why we so good vs SINS/v3/FTR/L3gion because we got always good classes...still remember excuses after pvp u got sws (Fearless) or bishop (FTR) at pt  ::) yea blame me.

ps. i'll made for yea a rlly nm old time movies some (lolquality movies from yt likes: moule -> aden... wuwu-> av ...adv - baium/fg/aq...and sopro -> av 9v9 ftr + screens) if some got old screens with Fearless/Temps with Eclipse send me plox  -> macris.008@gmail.com
I have to check my archives for fearless [4-5 clans] vs fenix+eclipse (or smth like that) [19-21 clans] ultimate giran siege xD
Btw V3 had kept Giran that time :)
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

saraa123

LOVE TO WATCH NIGHTMARE MOVIES BUT,
SOMETIMES THEY ARE REALLY SCARY.