Gludio 31.01.2009 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Gludio 31.01.2009

Started by Fail, January 31, 2009, 05:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

Quote from: Soltys on January 31, 2009, 07:05:17 PM
its sad for that too  Cry and ur mother didnt learned ur vocabulary or ur education Smiley u got helped and u say freak Temp ? omg without Mayhem/Iforce u will do nothing on this server u are not able to make baium/anthy/valakas with ur ally's why u come cry here and insult whole temp ? 3 time u was here with FLAME buff and 3 time u got rapped and was running in the water for no get 1 shout

next time say GF thx for help (we will asslick more but nvm)  (sorry bad english)

ps: u will do what on NM if Temp are not there ? if Temp dont kick ur ass its the same with Envy or FTR they will do the same

+1k anyway gf nice siege too many enemys (1 ally vs 3ally) but nwm

Sali

no1 was here to lick some asses just fact that only duxel was signed pushed us to "help" him, wich wasnt help for profits but more for satisfaction that some1 lost castle :)
gf anyway
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

seboulba

Quote from: Sali on January 31, 2009, 07:45:58 PM
no1 was here to lick some asses just fact that only duxel was signed pushed us to "help" him, wich wasnt help for profits but more for satisfaction that some1 lost castle :)
gf anyway

u losted ur castle for them ? (i mean castel to maciek)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Furesy

Quote from: seboulba on January 31, 2009, 08:10:23 PM
u losted ur castle for them ? (i mean castel to maciek)
Nobody really cared for that castle lol
We went there for fun, but castle was taken within 5 minutes and we left after that, if we cared about it we would've left someone to defend it or wen't back to retake it again...

Anyways, siege was nice, good fights, was only shitty buffed most of the time, ah well...

FoI not win!

macris-0007

Quote from: Furesy on January 31, 2009, 08:31:13 PM
Nobody really cared for that castle lol
We went there for fun, but castle was taken within 5 minutes and we left after that, if we cared about it we would've left someone to defend it or wen't back to retake it again...

Anyways, siege was nice, good fights, was only shitty buffed most of the time, ah well...

FoI not win!

yep....

imo Temp should wan that sieg,but dunno u were afk or smth? when we ran into you like 30-40% were just standing there (free frags...) we were not rdy to fight against ya all w/o same ally no spam cp/flame just for 40% of us...and last thing Temps if ur ally is at gludin and u're inside w8 for spam and u should do a soe or pt ret. and came back with ur whole power.

DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Pawciu

Quote from: seboulba on January 31, 2009, 06:12:32 PM

its sad for that too  :'( and ur mother didnt learned ur vocabulary or ur education :) u got helped and u say freak Temp ? omg without Mayhem/Iforce u will do nothing on this server u are not able to make baium/anthy/valakas with ur ally's why u come cry here and insult whole temp ? 3 time u was here with FLAME buff and 3 time u got rapped and was running in the water for no get 1 shout

next time say GF thx for help (we will asslick more but nvm)  (sorry bad english)

ps: u will do what on NM if Temp are not there ? if Temp dont kick ur ass its the same with Envy or FTR they will do the same
yea

Quote from: macris-0007 on January 31, 2009, 08:58:46 PM
yep....

imo Temp should wan that sieg,but dunno u were afk or smth? when we ran into you like 30-40% were just standing there (free frags...) we were not rdy to fight against ya all w/o same ally no spam cp/flame just for 40% of us...and last thing Temps if ur ally is at gludin and u're inside w8 for spam and u should do a soe or pt ret. and came back with ur whole power.

hm.. we had lags... for example me... i don't know why, but i had more lags than at rune/aden siege LOL. I though at Gludio we shoud have less lags O.o...
We had Gludio for 3,5 years... all Athuran's   cadence... he left NM for some time and we lost it lol....  :D
But we don't cry, again it was Temp (1 ally) vs 8 clans?.... u took castle after 1h45mins.... and Duxel was lucky xD, 3mins before end of siege i had 50% engraving on my dwarf and Jenys stun me  ???...
GF and cya in next Gludio siege
btw: Duxel u has nice tactic, set up gludio at sunday... (when is giran....)

Duxel

Quote from: Pawciu on January 31, 2009, 11:07:22 PM
yea

hm.. we had lags... for example me... i don't know why, but i had more lags than at rune/aden siege LOL. I though at Gludio we shoud have less lags O.o...
We had Gludio for 3,5 years... all Athuran's   cadence... he left NM for some time and we lost it lol....  :D
But we don't cry, again it was Temp (1 ally) vs 8 clans?.... u took castle after 1h45mins.... and Duxel was lucky xD, 3mins before end of siege i had 50% engraving on my dwarf and Jenys stun me  ???...

For next time i will do a video about your crafter ... np.
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Pawciu

hahahaha ty for will but i don't need ur movie :P have own  ;D

Mikagate7

as always cry mode : On from temps   :-*
[Maciek Dabrowski]
malaka u know i remember ur voice?
even iff u r fag
i still like u :P:P
[Εσείς]
Αναφορά Â· 9:51pm
are you gay?
wtf?
[Maciek Dabrowski]
Αναφορά Â· 9:52pm
:*:*
[Εσείς]
let me save this conversation
hahahah
[Maciek Dabrowski]
haha lol

macris-0007

Quote from: Pawciu on January 31, 2009, 11:07:22 PM
yea

we got same numbers with that 8clans that u in 1 ally so what ur point? gz for u for ur activity but u can use it as exuses...and like i said u should do a soe to town and rush with whole ur ally ...
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

chlipus

Quote from: Mikagate7 on February 01, 2009, 12:46:51 AM
as always cry mode : On from temps   :-*

lol i don't see any cry from temp side, temp never cry like you And mute of such nonsense,  Texts of such idiots piss of me as you, say gf and go sleep

scary

xa0x0ax0a0x0ax0a0 Doi took gludio ? omagat shame shame lol
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005