Αναφορά Â· 9:52pm
haha lol

seboulba

Quote from: Montana on February 02, 2009, 10:31:15 PM
lol stop lie !!!
amila was off ???  ;D
he trying to kill me 2 h in gludio
maybe u cant organized

wardenn was playing Amila this day malaka and for sure we are more organized that ur ally 3 Flames and u fail BB :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

PvtStuka

Quote from: seboulba on February 07, 2009, 11:20:03 AM
wardenn was playing Amila this day malaka and for sure we are more organized that ur ally 3 Flames and u fail BB :)

u are so pro, someday I hope I will be like you

Astramael      [db/tr]

seboulba

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 07, 2009, 11:30:19 AM
u are so pro, someday I hope I will be like you

ah ah ah so funny ... stay on ur emocorner
nm30X
EvilBunnies

PvtStuka

Quote from: seboulba on February 07, 2009, 01:20:51 PM
ah ah ah so funny ... stay on ur emocorner

look whos talking :) keep making new characters like a factory instead of trying to learn the current one

Astramael      [db/tr]

seboulba

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 07, 2009, 01:23:05 PM
look whos talking :) keep making new characters like a factory instead of trying to learn the current one

this is ur problem if i do a new char every days ? "EpicFailure" as u say the last time :) im EB since 4 mounth i didnt touche any drop from RB yet :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

im missing old seboulba :S wtf they did u in that eb  :'( :'(
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

PvtStuka

Quote from: seboulba on February 07, 2009, 01:30:16 PM
this is ur problem if i do a new char every days ? "EpicFailure" as u say the last time :) im EB since 4 mounth i didnt touche any drop from RB yet :)

nope, it is up to you, do it if you want. my problem is that you act pro and cokcy now, hence you were a little different in envy and ftr, but you couldn't stand fighting against a more organized opponent (temp) -> you joined them, and now you act as a pro. be serious, stop your bullshits and enjoy playing with them

Astramael      [db/tr]

seboulba

Quote from: Sali on February 07, 2009, 01:38:20 PM
im missing old seboulba :S wtf they did u in that eb  :'( :'(

ofc my love :p

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 07, 2009, 01:39:09 PM
nope, it is up to you, do it if you want. my problem is that you act pro and cokcy now, hence you were a little different in envy and ftr, but you couldn't stand fighting against a more organized opponent (temp) -> you joined them, and now you act as a pro. be serious, stop your bullshits and enjoy playing with them

i enjoy all moment :) some ppl is pissed of bcz i joined them i dont see the point .... why u dont ask Husslter who was a pround member Of Sins/Envy  instead to me all the time
nm30X
EvilBunnies

PvtStuka

Quote from: seboulba on February 07, 2009, 02:32:53 PM
i enjoy all moment :) some ppl is pissed of bcz i joined them i dont see the point .... why u dont ask Husslter who was a pround member Of Sins/Envy  instead to me all the time

I'm not pissed that you joined them, u got it wrong. husstler doesn't act pro, he saw how dead envy was and he wanted pvp, he joined temp, he got what he wanted. he remained the same person with a different clan, instead of you

Astramael      [db/tr]

seboulba

Quote from: PvtStuka on February 07, 2009, 03:17:26 PM
I'm not pissed that you joined them, u got it wrong. husstler doesn't act pro, he saw how dead envy was and he wanted pvp, he joined temp, he got what he wanted. he remained the same person with a different clan, instead of you

ah yes ? i dont got what ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies