Web Analytics
Gludio siege 15/16.02.2009 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Gludio siege 15/16.02.2009

Started by TASIUR, February 16, 2009, 12:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selis83

i am not crying for me. the castle was for u. i am just a normal player in one normal clan. why should i make bots clan, bots, clans fffsss....

i was just wondering why u, ppl from doi, have to be always in the shame cormer, since u are good geared and sufficiently active.

duxel was asking for help from iforce, i don;t understand now why.

but if u, the ppl from doi can;t see that u look like hienas, if whole server tells u that, who am i to open your heads, i think u ppl are brainwashed.
only your charm

Sali

1) Duxel didnt asked me about any help, we tought its better to help duxel than give castle in temp hands "for free" but as we saw, helping duxel is bigest mistake ever, wich he clearly showed yesterday (and its not the 1st time, but i was a faking optimist)
2) Belive me or not, with Szi's pc sometimes its hard to play even 1 l2, so dont even mention 2/3 boxing. Anyway till u dont have any proof ( wich ull never get since szi wasnt at multibox) gtfo with that silly comments.
3)Call me lier/noob/exploiter/dummbas/ w/e since its ur opinion, mean completly nothing here.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

TheLox

Just pic from there.

Here and there siege. Cya.

Mioo

Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

TASIUR

hehe i create this topic for siege gludio no szi and duxel....
Tasiur des/wc +nobles
Tasiur2 des/pal+nobles
Bobis pal/pp+nobles - Hero
lomines pp/bd not mine any way
Ex3cutioners2    TEMP ally

Montana

Quote from: TASIUR on February 17, 2009, 07:16:04 AM
hehe i create this topic for siege gludio no szi and duxel....
yeah... so stfu all about and doi !

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Damian

Quote from: Sali on February 16, 2009, 12:53:40 AM
<3 part when all was freezed and i was running in midle of temps xD and gues what, no lags at all xD! anyway siege wasnt so

cool, duno how but temps rushed us totaly unorganized and it was like that till the end of siege... :P

ps: gz for szi for solo baium xD

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 16, 2009, 07:03:23 PM
many ppl in this topic say. that  gz SZI   killed baium alone 3 x box yesterday during siege time ...  but what about

punishment ?

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 16, 2009, 07:14:45 PM
well...

how he can be sure that szi was in 3 boxes?

mby one friend with him....

say that he was in 3 box is easy....

where are the proofs?

show me and i wont say anything more

Quote from: Mome on February 16, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
Saali SAID THAT HE WAS 1 (solo)

Track could Check this that was 15:02:2009 about 10pm - 12pm +1gtm
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Mayia

leave szi alone menz :). even if he was 3/4/5.... boxing gz for him cos he stil knows how to use his char at maximum quality, i wish 1 of these guys in my clan tbh ^^, ah forget we have ch4risma with his orczor :D.

PS: come on, lets admit, no1 came there to help Duxel, u came like all of us, to have some fun on a sunday night, the simple fact that u were defending duxel's castle was just for 15 minutes nothing more, the rest was just fun in pvp :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Sali

Quote from: Mayia on February 17, 2009, 10:06:30 AM
leave szi alone menz :). even if he was 3/4/5.... boxing gz for him cos he stil knows how to use his char at maximum quality, i wish 1 of these guys in my clan tbh ^^, ah forget we have ch4risma with his orczor :D.

PS: come on, lets admit, no1 came there to help Duxel, u came like all of us, to have some fun on a sunday night, the simple fact that u were defending duxel's castle was just for 15 minutes nothing more, the rest was just fun in pvp :).
but the point was to defend it, not just stand and dont care what will happen :P but after 1h ye, i was there only to hunt some easy frags :P

Equi

Now salli wanted to lick suxi's dk, but duxy being suxi, said freak you, i wont let you suck my dk, lick my ass !!! And i guess sali being proud bitch, doesn't like to lick ass so.... the rezult was so dramatic.... lol. Goota love this NM drama......
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

Montana

doi ask nobody for help on siege!
stfu and freak u

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Sali

Quote from: Equi on February 17, 2009, 05:37:28 PM
Now salli wanted to lick suxi's dk, but duxy being suxi, said freak you, i wont let you suck my dk, lick my ass !!! And i guess sali being proud bitch, doesn't like to lick ass so.... the rezult was so dramatic.... lol. Goota love this NM drama......
well if u want play like that... i tried to lick suxi dk, but now ask urself how many dks astri and alex licking... Marvels, Sindicate, all that funny DarkTemp and much much more... tbh since u recruited horde of new asslicker i wanted to get some meatshield aswell.